Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pleasant Beach - IC

"The afternoon has barely begun. I would hate to see those hooligans--" Alex could use 'old person' words unironically too, "--ruin your day before it's even gotten underway. Perhaps we could walk together for a while. There's also a stable that my colleagues maintain, for beach patrol mainly, or when we have an event in town of some kind. Would you perhaps like to see it? It's just down the beach."

"A stable?"

Even here, Holly found herself very much in two minds. Horses were, she felt, excellent creatures in, as it were, the abstract. A mettlesome, snow-white example of the breed, ridden by a handsome prince or brave knight in fiction never failed to set her heart racing. Yet as with so many things, the reality of the species - with their dank, equine smell, the way they kicked, their sheer size and power - tended to intimidate her close up.

Had it been anyone else she might have found an excuse to cry off. Yet this was, she reminded herself, County Sheriff Corporal Alex Manley - the man who had come to her aid, who was so handsome she could barely look at him and still manage to breathe. And who had actually hugged her, to boot! Holly's parents were far from demonstrative, she did not make close friends easily, and hugs had always, therefore, been in short supply in her life. And as for hugs from men - outside of her dreams, such a thing had not happened for... well...

...ever actually, she was forced to conclude!

And the very last thing she wished right now was to let the County Sheriff know she was scared, like a pathetic little child.

She swallowed nervously, tugged her swimsuit down at the rear, and up at the neckline, desperately trying to pitch her voice low to at least take the edge off the humiliating squeak that was all that would come out when she was nervous. It made her sound as if she was suffering from asthma, but it was the very best she could do.

"I think that m-m-might be... interesting," she managed to get out, biting her lip nervously. "Yes, erm, Sherriff, I think I would very much like to see these stables, if it isn't t-t-too much trouble..."

Last edited:
"And I'll have to figure out a pet name for you, because you may need to get used to sleeping at my mansion half the week so I can be inseminated daily right in my tight pussy that is half in this business with you, and feel bred by the man I'm also going to be in business with, even though I cannot be. It allows me to have more fun with that fantasy. You dig?"
"Oh, slut, whore, or pervert work just fine." Ollie grinned up at Dani. "Oh I do. I love it when I'm tied down and told that I'm getting bred and there's nothing I can do about it besides cum. Use me, abuse me, and force me to cum in all your holes. And maybe fill a few of mine too." His voice was a husky purr that matched her own. "Hell, $700k buys you a slut that'll treat you like a damn god." He added as they latched the cool steel handcuffs around his wrists and secured them above his head, his torso squirming a little bit at the thrill of being restrained. As they did so, Dani's breasts pressed to his face, perky and soft, and his tongue lashed slowly against the skin as the handcuffs were secured.

Their praises for his cock and threat that him and his cock were all theirs, made his back arch, a low moan rolling from his throat. "Promise?" He teased, licking his lips. "Put me out to stud, huh? Gonna sell me out to the highest bidder? I suppose you have to make your money back, right?" Their growl only made him squirm more, clearly deeply aroused by everything Dani had to offer, and even the slightest sound they made. He was already getting way, way too addicted to them. And they were right of course - he loved being shown off, having his cock and body shown to the world. Even more so he liked it when he was talked about. His mind briefly clicked back to his first dominant - his mom - who had often shared his mouth with her female friends and talked about what a good tongue he had. The thrill of being treated like a toy to be talked about never went away.

Dani's question brought him back to the moment, one he'd much rather be in. "Honestly..." his breath was hot and a little heavy as they secured his ankles with the soft rope. "I'd hoped you'd be as dominant in bed as you were in our business conversations previously." His lips curled into a smile. "And then you came in, looking all pretty and put together and I..." He groaned a little, eyes sweeping their body, lingering on the curves of their breasts and then up to their face. "I haven't stopped wondering about all the things you'd do to me."

As Dani's lips wrapped around his tip, Ollie's body bucked and jerked, a gasp of pleasure, a moan of delight all mingling together as his arms tensed, straining at the handcuffs a little. "Oh fuck..." he breathed. His head was so sensitive, and their tongue rolled across it wonderfully, the suction of their mouth coaxing him deeper. His cock was thick and long, but they took it like a champion, and his moans only grew louder, hips trembling. "Fuck!" A gasp of pleasure escaped as their hand stroked everything that wasn't pressing down their throat. Precum leaked from his tip and across their tongue as his toes and fingers clenched.

"Oh god you're so good at this..."

"A stable?"

Even here, Holly found herself very much in two minds. Horses were, she felt, excellent creatures in, as it were, the abstract. A mettlesome, snow-white example of the breed, ridden by a handsome prince or brave knight in fiction never failed to set her heart racing. Yet as with so many things, the reality of the species - with their dank, equine smell, the way they kicked, their seer size and power - tended to intimidate her close up.

Had it been anyone else she might have found an excuse to cry off. Yet this was, she reminded herself, County Sheriff Corporal Alex Manley - the man who had come to her aid, who was so handsome she could barely look at him and still manage to breathe. And who had actually hugged her, to boot! Holly's parents were far from demonstrative, she did not make close friends easily, and hugs had always, therefore, been in short supply in her life. And as for hugs from men - outside of her dreams, such a thing had not happened for... well...

...ever actually, she was forced to conclude!

And the very last thing she wished right now was to let the County Sheriff know she was scared, like a pathetic little child.

She swallowed nervously, tugged her swimsuit down at the rear, and up at the neckline, desperately trying to pitch her voice low to at least take the edge off the humiliating squeak that was all that would come out when she was nervous. It made her sound as if she was suffering from asthma, but it was the very best she could do.

"I think that m-m-might be... interesting," she managed to get out, biting her lip nervously. "Yes, erm, Sherriff, I think I would very much like to see these stables, if it isn't t-t-too much trouble..."
Alex could feel how nervous Holly was when he hugged her. He hoped that he might help cure her of some of these nerves before they parted ways later on. When she mentioned it being too much trouble, he chuckled. "I wouldn't have mentioned it if it was too much trouble...my lady," he said, in an attempt to perhaps play into any fantasy she might have regarding knights and horses.

As he began to lead her towards the stable, he smiled at her with a sideways glance. "You're very beautiful, but if you'll permit me to hedge an insightful guess, you might not see it yourself." he said sincerely. "I don't see the problem, personally. I kinda prefer women like you, to tell you the truth. Petite, that is." It wasn't long before they reached the stables, the Orange County Sheriff Department emblem on the barn doors and the sides of the building, along with the "No Trespassing - Violators Will Be Prosecuted To The Full Extent of the Law" signs. The interior was well-ventilated, to cut down on the smell, and a palomino mare poked her head out of the stall when he walked in. She wasn't white, but here it was about as close as you could get. "Hey, Daisy, how you doing girl? I said this was my first full day, but I've been in Pleasant Beach before, getting to know the lay of the land. And getting to know that Daisy here is as gentle as a butterfly." He patted her nose affectionately and she made happy horse noises. "Go on, say hi, Holly."

Last edited:
“Well, I’ve been thinking about what I would do to you since I saw your name and face in the paper”- the Pleasant Beach Bugle, even that now adorned by a naked woman playing a bugle- “and you’re not getting into someone else’s bed that easy, slut,” Dani purred.

She continued, in between hard, tight, needy sucks on his head, “A cock like this needs to be exploited to the fullest. What do I mean? Well, easy. I can make money on you by selling your semen in tiny jars to women desperate to be pregnant”- they said with a half joking chuckle- “and permanently keep you in a milking booth in my mansion where you sleep standing up and have to push your cock through a hole to be used whenever and however I wish. Production would be easy, I imagine.”

They weren’t able to comment on his later observations about them “being good at this” because they had a mouth and throat full of his entire shaft. But they took their mouth off his meat, leaving a trail of drool that they used to jerk it hard, to grin, “Then reward me for my talent with your cum” before throating him again.

“Well, I’ve been thinking about what I would do to you since I saw your name and face in the paper”- the Pleasant Beach Bugle, even that now adorned by a naked woman playing a bugle- “and you’re not getting into someone else’s bed that easy, slut,” Dani purred.

Ollie moaned, delighted at how open Dani was about their fantasies about him. Further, when they called him a slut, he throbbed in their mouth, a little spurt of precum making it obvious he loved the degradation. "Oh fuck." He moaned as they spoke of selling his cum and keeping him bound in a milking stall in their mansion to be drained however and whenever they wanted. "I... I really like you." He breathed, a little laugh in his voice. "You push my buttons so well..." And it was true, they knew all the things to say, all the teases to make, and the way that they degraded him down to a pretty cock to be used and abused was fucking delicious.

The slick sound of their throat sliding back off of him and their hand roughly jerking him was met only with another loud groan, his back arching and limbs straining against the bondage a little bit. His thoughts slipped away, replaced only with desire and submission, the words "Yes daddy!" moaned from his lips without a second thought, accompanied by a cry of pleasure as his cock vanished down their throat again.

That cock twitched in their throat and he bucked in ecstasy, panting. "Fuck, I'm going to cum, please..."

Alex could feel how nervous Holly was when he hugged her. He hoped that he might help cure her of some of these nerves before they parted ways later on. When she mentioned it being too much trouble, he chuckled. "I wouldn't have mentioned it if it was too much trouble...my lady," he said, in an attempt to perhaps play into any fantasy she might have regarding knights and horses.

As he began to lead her towards the stable, he smiled at her with a sideways glance. "You're very beautiful, but if you'll permit me to hedge an insightful guess, you might not see it yourself." he said sincerely. "I don't see the problem, personally. I kinda prefer women like you, to tell you the truth. Petite, that is." It wasn't long before they reached the stables, the Orange County Sheriff Department emblem on the barn doors and the sides of the building, along with the "No Trespassing - Violators Will Be Prosecuted To The Full Extent of the Law" signs. The interior was well-ventilated, to cut down on the smell, and a palomino mare poked her head out of the stall when he walked in. She wasn't white, but here it was about as close as you could get. "Hey, Daisy, how you doing girl? I said this was my first full day, but I've been in Pleasant Beach before, getting to know the lay of the land. And getting to know that Daisy here is as gentle as a butterfly." He patted her nose affectionately and she made happy horse noises. "Go on, say hi, Holly."

"My Lady..."

At first, Holly stiffened slightly, thinking he might be mocking her British demeanor and accent. And yet, Chief Manley most certainly did not seem the type to mock, and his behavior towards her had already revealed his innate politeness.

And then such speculations were driven immediately from her mind when he called her beautiful!

His guess about her own self-assessent was not, in truth entirely correct. While Holly had never thought of herself as a potential Miss Universe (her breasts were far too small and her legs too thin and shapeless for that) she nonetheless was aware she possessed a certain willowy, ethereal attractiveness. She would, in fact, spend hours looking at the full length mirror in her bedroom, striking poses, holding imaginary conversations with pretend suitors, desperately willing herself to switch from "attractive" over the barrier towards "desirable."

No man had ever seen her naked - but any fly on the wall of her bedroom or the family bathroom would have been able to describe every inch of her body in full detail to any other fly that was interested!

And "petite" - she knew this was merely a polite euphemism for having tiny breasts. Yet the fact he'd made the effort to be nice was arousing in itself.

She approached the palomino hesitantly, her hand trebling as she stretched it out towards the horse's muzzle. Part of her shaking was genuinely a fear of the horse, yet she was forced to concede there was something else, too. Alex Manley was arousing her, turning her on like crazy, just like the heroes of the romantic novels and movies did. And yet he was real, too. The faint sheen of sweat on the exposed parts of his well-muscled form, the merest hint of fresh sweat, his protective ways, his air of confidence and competence.

Tonight, she knew, she and her rescuer would, in her fevered imagination, make frantic, desperate love. The exact mechanics of the act would be more as she imagined sex than as it really was, for in this she had no experience and the books and movies were somewhat light on detail as to what happened after the row of asterisks caused her mind to fade to black.

And what if, the scary yet enticing thought came, it happened for real. In real life, with him, right here, right now?

A shiver of delight ran through her, accompanied by a re flaring of the familiar bright red blush that so plagues her on such occasions as she fought to repress the thought. Men like him, she knew, however respectful and polite they might be to a flat-chested, inexperienced, shy English virgin, did not look on such as romantic partners.

But if, her mind persisted, if...

She stroked the muzzle of the horse, her throat dry, the sweet nothings she whispered towards the horse coming out as a helium-balloon squeak.

"My Lady..."

At first, Holly stiffened slightly, thinking he might be mocking her British demeanor and accent. And yet, Chief Manley most certainly did not seem the type to mock, and his behavior towards her had already revealed his innate politeness.

And then such speculations were driven immediately from her mind when he called her beautiful!

His guess about her own self-assessent was not, in truth entirely correct. While Holly had never thought of herself as a potential Miss Universe (her breasts were far too small and her legs too thin and shapeless for that) she nonetheless was aware she possessed a certain willowy, ethereal attractiveness. She would, in fact, spend hours looking at the full length mirror in her bedroom, striking poses, holding imaginary conversations with pretend suitors, desperately willing herself to switch from "attractive" over the barrier towards "desirable."

No man had ever seen her naked - but any fly on the wall of her bedroom or the family bathroom would have been able to describe every inch of her body in full detail to any other fly that was interested!

And "petite" - she knew this was merely a polite euphemism for having tiny breasts. Yet the fact he'd made the effort to be nice was arousing in itself.

She approached the palomino hesitantly, her hand trebling as she stretched it out towards the horse's muzzle. Part of her shaking was genuinely a fear of the horse, yet she was forced to concede there was something else, too. Alex Manley was arousing her, turning her on like crazy, just like the heroes of the romantic novels and movies did. And yet he was real, too. The faint sheen of sweat on the exposed parts of his well-muscled form, the merest hint of fresh sweat, his protective ways, his air of confidence and competence.

Tonight, she knew, she and her rescuer would, in her fevered imagination, make frantic, desperate love. The exact mechanics of the act would be more as she imagined sex than as it really was, for in this she had no experience and the books and movies were somewhat light on detail as to what happened after the row of asterisks caused her mind to fade to black.

And what if, the scary yet enticing thought came, it happened for real. In real life, with him, right here, right now?

A shiver of delight ran through her, accompanied by a re flaring of the familiar bright red blush that so plagues her on such occasions as she fought to repress the thought. Men like him, she knew, however respectful and polite they might be to a flat-chested, inexperienced, shy English virgin, did not look on such as romantic partners.

But if, her mind persisted, if...

She stroked the muzzle of the horse, her throat dry, the sweet nothings she whispered towards the horse coming out as a helium-balloon squeak.

Alex suppressed a chuckle at how she squeaked again, but he did smile at how she was blushing again. It occurred to him how it may be a sign that he was turning her on, and he exulted in this, for he did want her and did find her desirable. Daisy, for her part, seemed even more timid for the sake of Holly's fear. "During special events, we use Daisy to give rides to kids. You have nothing to worry about. She's not a white horse, and I was unmounted when I came to your rescue, but perhaps that doesn't matter." He stepped closer to Holly, a mischievous smirk on his face. "You wouldn't want to ruin that lovely swimsuit horseback riding, now would you?" His tone of voice clearly indicated he had other things in mind, but he'd probably be as reluctant as she would to have sex right here in the stable. Fortunately, the building had showers and even a small office and bunk area, nothing as fancy as she was used to but it was better than the average police facility by leaps and bounds.

Ollie moaned, delighted at how open Dani was about their fantasies about him. Further, when they called him a slut, he throbbed in their mouth, a little spurt of precum making it obvious he loved the degradation. "Oh fuck." He moaned as they spoke of selling his cum and keeping him bound in a milking stall in their mansion to be drained however and whenever they wanted. "I... I really like you." He breathed, a little laugh in his voice. "You push my buttons so well..." And it was true, they knew all the things to say, all the teases to make, and the way that they degraded him down to a pretty cock to be used and abused was fucking delicious.

The slick sound of their throat sliding back off of him and their hand roughly jerking him was met only with another loud groan, his back arching and limbs straining against the bondage a little bit. His thoughts slipped away, replaced only with desire and submission, the words "Yes daddy!" moaned from his lips without a second thought, accompanied by a cry of pleasure as his cock vanished down their throat again.

That cock twitched in their throat and he bucked in ecstasy, panting. "Fuck, I'm going to cum, please..."

"Oh good, I was worried you hated being tied down and told you were a little bitch boy," Dani growled. Then Ollie's cry of "Daddy" fired up the masculine side of them as they put a hand on his throat, squeezing with only the slightest pressure while rubbing his balls and shaft with their feet. "That's right, I am you Daddy, and your Mommy, and all the authority you'll ever need." They almost said parents, but that might've been weird, so Dani was able to check themselves before they wrecked themselves there.

"Now fucking drain your balls while calling out for Daddy. Cum for me!" Dani nearly roared before leaving a huge hickey on his neck, kissing down Ollie's washboard abs and his inner thighs, then squeezing his ass cheeks and roughly thrusting them up into the air to make sure his cock, now leaking precum, would aim correctly down their throat. And then they inhaled him in one breath and began to milk him with their throat without even moving all that much, so sure was Dani that Ollie was close.

"Oh good, I was worried you hated being tied down and told you were a little bitch boy,"
The slim body bound to the bed bucked and squirmed, Ollie's lips parting in a gasping whine as they degraded him further, every throb of his cock giving away what a little slut he was.

Ollie's eyes widened as their hand met his throat, but his head tilted back to welcome their slim fingers as they wrapped around his neck. A loud moan left him once more, a surprised sound of pleasure following it as her feet teased him slightly, a very new and different sensation than he was used to, but delicious. There was something degrading about that too that he loved. "Yes daddy!" he gasped, nodding as they established themselves as the center of his world, the highest authority in his life and he didn't even blink.

The bite of the hickey on his neck warmed his skin and the grab of his ass brought a yelp of delight from his lips as they thrust his cock down their throat again, having issued their demands.

"Fuck! Daddy... Fuck!" Ollie cried, hands clenching and straining against the handcuffs as his toes curled. His balls tightened, cock pulsing against their tongue as his orgasm struck him hard and fast. Thick, hot cum burst from his tip, gushing again and again down their waiting throat.

You wouldn't want to ruin that lovely swimsuit horseback riding, now would you?

Alex's mentioning her swimsuit reminded Holly of just how (by her own standards at least) revealingly clad she was, and hastily twitched it down at the rear and then, instantly after, upwards at the neckline. As an attempt to communicate to the world she was trying to be modest this worked well enough, yet in many ways her attempt to adjust herself proved counter productive, for the physics concept of potential energy caused the garment to behave like a rubber band when stretched and released, and the crotch immediately rebounded to a position even more revealing than before, accompanying its action by a loud thwak that echoed embarrassingly in the confines of the stable.

"Yes, it... it is rather... erm... flimsy..." she squeaked, now tugging the crotch down at the front to avoid the wisps of pubic hair that had escaped. This caused her to look down, and she was reminded that the crotch of the suit was not only slightly moist, but now noticeably so. Her face burned with the force of a million suns. "And it dries in a... a rather weird p-p-pattern," she said, hastily, hoping to cover her embarrassment with a lie, "it... I was in the surf earlier, and it's dried all over, except in some parts..."

She bit her lip, realizing she had only managed to call attention to her own most private part.

And yet, somehow, in spite of herself, the thought Alex might enjoy his attention being drawn to this part of her body, that he might even have noticed the way her nipples were now ramrod hard... that he might even be enjoying these changes to her body... this also caused a thrill of excitement to shoot through her.

She bit her lip again, now too breathless to speak.

You wouldn't want to ruin that lovely swimsuit horseback riding, now would you?

Alex's mentioning her swimsuit reminded Holly of just how (by her own standards at least) revealingly clad she was, and hastily twitched it down at the rear and then, instantly after, upwards at the neckline. As an attempt to communicate to the world she was trying to be modest this worked well enough, yet in many ways her attempt to adjust herself proved counter productive, for the physics concept of potential energy caused the garment to behave like a rubber band when stretched and released, and the crotch immediately rebounded to a position even more revealing than before, accompanying its action by a loud thwak that echoed embarrassingly in the confines of the stable.

"Yes, it... it is rather... erm... flimsy..." she squeaked, now tugging the crotch down at the front to avoid the wisps of pubic hair that had escaped. This caused her to look down, and she was reminded that the crotch of the suit was not only slightly moist, but now noticeably so. Her face burned with the force of a million suns. "And it dries in a... a rather weird p-p-pattern," she said, hastily, hoping to cover her embarrassment with a lie, "it... I was in the surf earlier, and it's dried all over, except in some parts..."

She bit her lip, realizing she had only managed to call attention to her own most private part.

And yet, somehow, in spite of herself, the thought Alex might enjoy his attention being drawn to this part of her body, that he might even have noticed the way her nipples were now ramrod hard... that he might even be enjoying these changes to her body... this also caused a thrill of excitement to shoot through her.

She bit her lip again, now too breathless to speak.
The entire sight before him was making Alex as excited as Holly seemed to be, and a rather devilish smile stretched across his face. "Oh, I think we both know that you haven't been in the water, Holly." He was getting closer to her, still not quickly but the distance between them was closing little by little. "So, the question is, are you going to tell me what's really going on?" At that, he was right in front of her, and she would notice how his uniform pants tented obscenely, how his breath was shallow, how he was sweating more. He leaned down and whispered in her ear, "I think I can figure it out," before giving her a soft, brief kiss on the lips. Not enough so that she couldn't escape if she wanted to, but enough to communicate his intentions.

Holly jumped. She drew in breath. She barely managed to stifle a shriek.

She had been kissed!

It was not, of course, the first time she had been kissed. There had been a very occasional date, one or two cousins who had been infatuated with her, a kid or two at school. Yet these kisses had been shyly taken, hesitant, nervous, and given by males as young, or even younger, than her. This was a kiss from a man, just like the dominant, stolen, invasive kisses that the heroes of the romance novels that formed so much a part of her life gave the heroines with whom she so desperately wished to identify.

Confusion, arousal, shock, fear, indignant anger... all these battled within her psyche, and, as so often happened when faced with such a situation, she was frozen into helpless surrender to circumstances. She neither returned the kiss, nor pushed Alex away, nor asked him what he was about, or in fact gave any reaction that might have been logical. Instead, she simply blushed again, this time so scarlet that the California sun was outdone enough it would, had it been able, have slunk away behind the nearest cloud in shame.

And then, belatedly, the words that had preceded the kiss sunk into her brain.

He knew her secret. He knew the source of the wetness. she could not hide her guilty, obscene secret arousal.

Without even making a conscious decision her hands flew to the rear of her swimsuit, then the front, hastily correcting it in a series of frantic, desperate tugs. An adjustment that succeeded in its primary aim - that of hiding both the curves of her buttocks and the embarrassing amount of pubic hair that had temporarily popped into view at the front - but at a certain cost.

For so hard did she yank at the suit in her panic that the other end - the neckline that she had been at such pains to constantly twitch up to cover as much of the milky white globes of her breasts as possible - was forced (unnoticed by her in her panic) to succumb to the laws of physics. She was too distracted to register that her left breast had escaped, popped out of the suit's bodice, so that the soft, reddish pink of its nipple, standing out stark against her pale English flesh, was now on display to the world. And, of course, to Alex.

It just so happened that Alex ignored the exposed breast for the moment as he sighed. "Holly...you're so adorable when you get all flustered," he said genuinely before he did the only thing he thought would help. He leaned back in and kissed her again, this time longer, deeper, his arms wrapping around her. The goal was two-fold: to further the cause of breaking down the barriers that her parents had forcibly erected, and to help her feel safe and loved, or at least wanted and desired, as it occurred.

Good heavens, good heavens, good heavens...

Yes, there was no doubt about it. This might happen in her dreams, the kind from which she woke up with her nightgown rucked around her waist and her hand in a position no decent girl's hand should be... but this was no dream. The smells of the stables, the warmth, the feel, this was all too, too real!

She gasped, barely able to breathe. Gasped, and whimpered, and wondered what she should do? She had never ever been in this position before. Was she doing it right? How should she respond?

Swiftly she went back over the romances she had read. In such cases the heroine "melted into his arms." How did one melt, for goodness sake? Sometimes they "exploded in a ball of firey passion." How did one do that? Or "...frantcally returned his kiss." But how could she return it when he hadn't yet stopped sending it in the first place?

And sighed his name. Well, she could do that, all right, she supposed,"

"Oh Alex," she sighed, Alex, Alex, Alex..."

But no herine of romantic fiction, the rueful thought occurred, ever sounded quite so much like Donald Duck on helium!

Alex smiled and broke the kiss. "I promise, I won't do anything you don't like. But, well, I do want you. In a very specific way. Just so we're clear." He literally swept her off her feet and carried her towards a door set into the far wall. "Don't want Daisy to see what happens next. She's only three!", he joked as he dextrously unlocked the door with Holly still in his arms and they entered a tiled hallway with a door on the left and right. He entered the former and they saw a comfortable bedroom with red bedsheets and wood furniture. There was also a door to the outside, clearly marked "Exit" but the sign looked handmade. "The choice is yours. Stay, and I promise you won't regret it. Go, and you might wonder what might have been." He set her down on the floor as he waited for her answer.

Yes, she should walk away.She knew it.

Any nice girl should... must... had to. The thing that Alex had proposed, the very idea of it...

Good heavens!!!

However sheltered Holly may have been by her upbringing and warped by her romantic reading, she was not, by the normal definition of the word, a prude. She knew that people had sexual relations out of wedlock, that it was perfectly normal for people attracted to each other to do such things, and that Alex was being a perfect gentleman in asking, not telling... she was perfectly old enough to do such things,, and it was her business whether or not she did...

If anything, her views on sex bordered upon the mystic. At some point in a relationship, usually in the final chapter, the passions of those involved reached a point when consummation was natural. They then, as a matter of course, succumbed. And she was perfectly aware of just what, in a purely mechanical sense, this succumbing entailed. The man put his... his ember... into hers. She knew perfectly well how babies were made.

Yet somehow she had always suspected it might be more than that. Surely, give the hyperbole and poetry that led up to the act, it was more than just "Insert Piece A into Slot B." Such a mundane act would surely not have warranted the build-up, the significance with which romance writers invested the act, the decorative row of asterisks as the novel faded to black. She had a vague idea that moaning was involved, and the symbolic crash of waves upon a deserted seashore, perhaps even a scream or two (though where this fitted in she was vague.)

In short, beyond the biological basis of knowing about penetration, she had no idea exactly what she should be doing!

"Will it hurt?" she asked, squirming in humiliation about her ignorance.

"That I can't predict with one hundred percent accuracy, Holly, but I can say that foreplay is meant to decrease the chances of it hurting. And I desperately want this to be memorable for you, in a good way." Alex walked over to the exit door, and smiled at Holly. "Just in case you had any lingering doubts," he said as he pushed the door open slightly and let the pneumatics shut it again. "If you'd like, we can maybe have dinner later on, get to know each other better. I get the idea that you'd like that, even if we're sort of putting the cart before the horse, as it were. To be honest, however, I would like to go out with you too. So, with that in mind, would you be willing to try and be intimate? There are many ways to make it feel more sensual, if you'd like to try those as well. One question I have for you, is are you on any sort of birth control? It's, well, sort of important, if you didn't already figure it out." He walked back over and leaned in to whisper in her ear, "Plus, don't you wanna know what happens when those romance novels fade to black?" His tone was light and good-natured as his breath tickled the sensitive spot below her ear.

Back
Top Bottom