Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Looking for Detailed, Multi-Paragraph Forbidden/Incest/Taboo/Modern-based stories! Only look for Collaborators - No Spoonfeeding

JClue89

Meteorite
Hello all!

As the title says, I'm seeking detailed Modern-based/Drama//Taboo/light fantasy stories. This can often come in the form of incest stories as well as I find it as a powerful story writing element when done well. Sometimes I like to include psychological factors of the characters to help create a better sense of plausibility in a role. Physical aspects are certainly part of it, but the factors that are going on in one character's mind are important. I'm flexible in the themes. My male characters are typically more dominant and/or the initiators, but there can be exceptions. Plot/smut ratios vary, but roughly 70/30 to 50/50 is what I write although it can vary depending on the story, scenes, etc. I do also aim to have each scene move the story forward in some way and this can be discussed. Good plot. I'm big on collaborating with a potential writing partner! Looking to write with actual females only. Thank you.

A few things...

- I like build-up, details, description, third person, and plausibility over PM. (I will not use Discord/IM). I also cannot and do not write with short sentences, two or three liners, etc. With that said, my post length can vary to an extent and is adaptable to preferences. This can be discussed.

- No godmodding.

- No spoonfeeding. I'm looking for collaboration around ideas and plots. My ideas below are just that - very rough and meant to be further fleshed out, modified, or expanded upon.

- I do put a lot of effort into my posts. You will not get a 'cheap and easy' reply from me.

- Three to six paragraphs a post (although I am flexible but prefer good details). It's hard for me to write with a few sentences in reply. Please see writing samples. I try to give enough detail for someone to respond to and I prefer the same.

- I'm looking for someone who can reply at least a couple of times or more per week.

- Long term stories ideal, but shorter-term can be discussed. I welcome collaboration and planning. I don't think it's fair to provide every single detail to a writing partner. Bring some input! I don't like to be the "Story Maker" and a writing partner not having input or ideas to share.

- I am not interested in NSFW images and I do not click on outside links.

- Please PM instead of posting in this thread. Thank you! :)

I have a couple of writing examples below. I can write between two and five paragraphs depending on what I receive and the scene, but always prefer details and quality.

The father only further embraced his daughter as he felt her head against his strong chest. With his one arm around her shoulders, his lips leaned downward trying to ease her emotions with a soft kiss on her forehead. When Selene was younger and got worked up about certain matters, it always seemed his affection had a soothing effect on the girl. Although Alex also knew what she was going through now was on a different magnitude of emotional strain. It had been a long time if ever that he saw his youngest like this. "I know you do," he said acknowledging her claimed love to Matt. Although deep down the father couldn't help that maybe the young woman was confusing 'love' with lust or something else. "But I know you deserve a lot better than him!" he calmy said looking down at her eyes with a confident smile. Alex's large hand gently moved to use some fingers to lightly comb away some of her the strands of her long dark hair away from her face.

However, as innocently as his teenage daughter was sitting against him with her hands on her knees, the father's eyes couldn't help but notice how revealed her slender, sensual, smooth legs shined from the TV light as well as the bottom of her small, shapely ass. His look was purely casual and observational, and his first instinct was to try and cover her lower body up a bit, but it wasn't possible given how Selene was positioned in that t-shirt and it was all perfectly harmless. Besides, it was just the two of them here sharing an important moment together. But he hadn't seen her lower body before so revealed and exposed at her age...it was unusual.

Alex eyes only looked back to the eighteen-year-old's face as she talked about her pain and other concerns about him. Softly, his forefinger reached outward again wiping a tear by ear eye before those large fingers subtly brushed back a few strands of her hair again. "Honey, I promise you in no time things will get better and you won't even thinking about him...all before you know it. And when you see him in class, it won't even matter. You won't even notice him. How much do you wanna bet?" he smiled encouragingly as his hand without thinking really moved around her petite ankle giving an affectionate squeeze. He then continued...

"But Selene, maybe...just maybe...it would be good to take a little break away from guys for a while? They can be wild and so difficult as you know," although he couldn't help but think his daughter was wild in her own ways if he was honest with himself. And he was almost certain she 'mingled' with guys into their twenties. The father was trying to gentle about the topic with her. "How about just focusing on your college classes for now and, you know, maybe we'll find more things to do together. The weather is still nice; we can find some outdoor things, or something," he said encouragingly. Alex really didn't know what they could do, but at least he put the option out there. At the same time, he couldn't help but think how horny she would inevitably get without dating. It was almost like part of him knew her too well especially given their openness about these matters. With that said, he his eyes curiously took another quick glance of the young woman's legs and lower ass without thinking really. The warm hand around her ankle gently remained.

Three full days had passed. Sheer boredom - no - it had now turned into almost sheer insanity for Ethan. What was supposed to be a nice one-week vacation stay in the small cabin high in the mountains with his older sister and parents, turned into a borderline nightmare. The winter storm which was supposed to miss them didn't and instead hit them dead-on and well more than a foot of snow hit the area shutting down roads, causing accidents, and power outages. The eighteen-year-old was basically trapped inside with his twenty-three-year-old sister. Hours before the storm hit, their parents visited a relative staying not too far away but as conditions worsened so quickly, they were unable to return. And although the snow was tapering, it would be at least a couple of days or longer before the roads could be cleared and their parents would return. At which point, it would be almost time to return home. Some vacation.

Ethan was a good student. His grades were good enough to where there were several universities he was considering attending next fall. He played soccer although decided not to pursue it in college. He and his girlfriend broke up just a few months ago, but it was mutual. After nine months, they both decided they needed the freedom in the final year of high school and both of them would more than likely be attending different universities. All in all, it just made sense. He had friends which he could hang out with and maybe go out on an occasional date with another girl if it happened. It was probably true their parents favored him being the youngest and not to mention before almost a 'model' or ideal student and in a different situation compared to his older sister. His six-foot-one inch figure was fairly lean and athletically built from sports and working out. His hair was of a light brown color and his eyes were of a dark brown.

On the positive side, there was plenty of food still left in the pantry along with chopped up firewood along the fireplace in the living room area. The orange and yellow crackling slow moving flames nicely warmed up the living room area which opened up to the kitchen. There were three small bedrooms along with one bath in the cozy cabin. The floors were of a dark wood color. The power was very intermittent and usually off although on for the moment which gave Ethan enough time to keep his phone charged long enough. There was a TV in the corner of the living room with a few channels which seemingly played little of any interest to Ethan. As he came out of his bedroom dressed in a dark grey t-shirt with his high school's faded logo along with a pair of dark blue athletic pants which were a bit loose - and black socks. He almost felt like putting shorts on as the flames were really clicking up a bit from the fireplace.

Aside from the couch, there was a reclining chair which was rather comfortable and a small table with a remote and an older deck of cards in the living room area. When was the last time anyone saw a deck of cards? As he grabbed the remote flipping through channels he couldn't help but feeling...well...a bit annoyed with his older sister. Generally, he got along with her even as she had recently moved back home but being locked up with her for three straight days was almost too much. She could be bitchy and a bit bossy and the two shared their sarcasm at times with one another it seemed. He didn't know what it was - she just needed to be put in her place somehow. But it was easier said than done. He almost felt like humiliating her but hadn't a clue on how to do that. Maybe play a prank on her? But he wasn't too good at those kinds of things. And then she might let him have it yelling at him about it or retaliating. Surely, it was just cabin-fever and their sibling dynamics. At home, he wouldn't even feel like this despite her occasional moments.

As Ethan flipped though the small number of channels, he gave up. There was nothing on as he placed the remote back on the small table beside him. It seemed some lame old re-run sitcom was on from an era before his was even born. He only sighed stretching out his arms as nightfall was approaching but it didn't even matter being locked in for three days. Suddenly, the teen looked down again at that deck of cards on the table next to him. As he grabbed the pack, he opened it up casually looking through them one by one. The old musty smell apparent. He didn't even know a single card game as none of his friends or prior girlfriends ever played. But, then an idea crossed his head. What about playing a card game - of whatever kind with his older sister? Maybe they could even make one up on unless she knew of something. It seemed like something that could be a little fun and maybe pass time?

"Hey," he said aloud calling for his sister. "Wanna play a card game? I don't know of any though," he said as he continued to browse through the individual cards of the deck leaning a bit back in the chair. For whatever reason, it seemed kind of interesting.

Note: by no means do or will all of these be included. Bold top fave.

Casualness
Cervical pen

Clit play
Corruption
Consensual
Creampie
Car sex

Degradation (but not extreme)
Dirty talking
Dub-con
Facials
Taboo relationships

Hormones
Humiliation
Informality
Impulsiveness
Quality Writing

Spontaneity
Plot twists
Romance (optional)
Roughness
Risky situations
Story Driven

Trapped inside with another character (snowed-in, lockdown, etc.)
Adultery
Age differences
Affection
Aftercare
Anal (optional/depends and would only be on woman character)
Alcohol
Begging
Excessive semen (but realistic)
Hair Pulling
Incest

Intelligent characters
Manipulation
Natural musk (not extreme)
Large cock (but realistic)
Older characters

Oral
Orgasm control/denial (of woman character)
Partially clothed sex (with just shirts/tops/socks on - pants and panties/underwear off)
Psychological aspects
Possessiveness/jealousy
Rimming (against female character only)
Risk of pregnancy
Sexual exhaustion
Sensuality
Slender'ish/petite female characters
Proportionate sized breasts on female characters
(B, C, or D cup at most)

I do have ideas for these pairings and will be posting them in the near future. But feel free to reach out in the meantime to discuss! Bold top fave but open to the others still.

Son/Mother
Daughter/Father
Grandson/Grandmother
Granddaughter/Grandfather
Brother/Sister
Twins (M/F)
Son/Mother + Sister
Son + Son/Mother
Cousins
Uncle/Niece
Aunt/Nephew
Older/Younger neighbor
Teacher/Student (Preferable female teacher)
Co-Workers
Son/Mom's Friend
Son's Friend/Mom
Daughter/Dad's Friend
Dad/Daughter's Friend
Step Father/Step Daughter
Step Mother/Step Son
Bully/Mother
Bully/Older sister
Students (Nerdy male/Popular and attractive female, etc.)
Roommates

Here are some rough ideas, but open to others and changes.

Mad Scientist - Mad Father - This is about a scientist who is involved in secret, various sexual research and hormones. He's a man of 'integrity' looking for a true case study and real data. One of the aspects he's needing to explore is how long and how many times a young adult male can ejaculate in a given period of time with a woman during intercourse. While this seems like an impossibility to find, he starts thinking about his son and wife persuading them into incest as he records the data. A sister (optional) might be involved as well as other details. This probably takes place in a rural area where the family lives.

The Bully - Max was small and fragile, shy and nerdy. Unfortunately, that made him the victim of a bully. However, Max's mother decides to try and put this to an end. She has decided that she can reason with the bully inviting him to her home. Perhaps she can lead a conversation with her and her son with a pleasant outcome? Nope. Things go otherwise. Her son having to watch the most unthinkable with the bully. This role can also be dub-con with further alterations. Older sister instead of mother an option. However, I prefer the mother if possible. This could be a short term or longer term story. Obviously, leans darker.

Romance or Something Else? - Daughter/Father (can be adjusted for son/mother, brother/sister, or uncle/niece, aunt/nephew)

Ethan had always been close with his daughter. She had turned to him when times got difficult no matter the situation. As innocently and healthily they loved each other more than anything, at times there might have been an unspoken, subtle chemistry between them that was not typical between a father and daughter. Ethan couldn't explain it and wondered if his daughter felt it too, but he never asked. He cursed at himself for feeling the way he did as the idea of incest appalled him, yet was he actually feeling that? His daughter's recent break-up was not easy on her and he only spent more time with her to be sure. They talked, went out, did things, and then decided to take a weekend trip to a small cabin up in the mountains. Maybe it was the alcohol they shared, or just the sheer isolation of being alone from the rest of the world. Or maybe the emotional vulnerability his daughter was in that caused him to admit or initiate the inconceivable. But it happened. The two had sex, more than once on the trip, and now had to return home with the mutual desire to continue. Do they both realize they are in-love with each other, or is it just something else? Room to further flesh out.

A Real Bond - Son/Mother

Kurt was always a bit different. Some would say odd or just outright weird. He never made a lot of friends and socially just never fit in. However, his bond with his mother was close. Sometimes she even blamed herself for how he was, or the fact his father left the picture ages ago. But what she assumed was just some unique, admittingly odd, 'mom crush', it only intensified with her son. He confessed to her one day about his secret, sexual fixations with her. Initially, she was horrified, but then tried not to react to harshly realizing how Kurt was and the uniqueness with her son. Over time, the abnormal became normal between them as he pressed her to have sex with him ending his virginity. Of course, her answer was always no until one night. Possibility of him becoming possessive and controlling of her.

Father and daughter reunited, but...

Basically, the father and her mother split up many years back. He rarely ever came around, or maybe didn't at all.

However, one day he reaches out his daughter coincidentally as she was struggling. She hated living at home with her mother and her step-father; she had a low paying job or struggled to find one. Bills were racking up. They meet for a cup of coffee or something and during the conversation they really hit off. Not to mention, he's almost instantly attracted to her.

Her father invites her to stay with him and maybe she's grateful. It's also possible she's always envisioned or imagined her father being special.

Once she moves in with him and is more dependent on him, things start to change. Maybe he gets more controlling, dominating, and starts coming onto her. She's backing him off although things are happening. Abnormal things become normal between them (small pecks leading to deep kissing, for example). All can be discussed, but more dub-con or to con. But she ends up getting into a sexual relationship with him.

Father and Daughter Collision - He was the perfect father and her mother was not around, but over time, changed. It had secretly become attracted to his daughter, but his internal sexual frustration led to him arguing and taking things out of her. It was hard to stay in the same room with her. And all she wanted was his love again. Is there a solution?

Alien Mind - (Ideally son/mother but open to other family pairings)

A son and mother are driving home late one night whereas they encounter a bright shiny disc object that approaches their car. The next thing they know, they wake up completely naked in a large, foggy room with small 'beings' watching them. The son and mother have the most ravishing sexual desire imaginable but for each other as the aliens watch the human mating ritual. Afterward, they wake up at home as things seems normal. Both secretly think it was just a weird dream, yet both of them still desire one another. Eventually, they both share the "dream" they thought they had as they suddenly realize something happened to them and it should be 'fixed' but will it?

Mind Control - This one requires more discussion, but it's essentially a nerdy male character with little luck attracting the opposite sex. He discovers a mind control technique (can take different forms) but decides to test it on someone he knows first. His Mother? Sister? Aunt? Younger grandmother? Neighbor? What happens afterward?

Snowed-In - Daughter/father, son/mother, brother/sister, or uncle/niece, aunt/nephew, grandparent/grandson or granddaughter

A family goes on a vacation in a mountainous area only to be caught in a major winter storm. Two of the family members remained at the cabin where as the others visited a relative, but are not able to return for days. The two family members stuck together develop a feeling of cabin fever, maybe fear, or whatever else. However, their psyches change a bit as they both agree, or one persuades the other, into having sex. What is supposed to be a "what happens in the cabin stays in the cabin' when they get back home, the desire to continue overwhelms the two as a secret, forbidden relationship is formed.

Bored Cousins - She's staying the summer or during winter break at his parent's house. The two of them are pretty close and are hanging out a lot in his bedroom. Maybe they are drinking a little, or just talking, and so playing a video game...and there is kind of a suggestion that comes up. Maybe through a conversation, or something else. This is a little vague still, but he feels the desire to initiate or explore sexually with her. So, it's late at night in his bedroom and his parents are asleep upstairs. It could be something about him boasting about his endowment and she's curious and it leads into him showing her. And then it kind of goes from there to the next day or days. But the idea is it's almost casual and spontaneous in some way as they start having sex while she's staying there. This idea could be altered with older brother/younger sister too as maybe he moves back home or something.

Manipulation of a New Kind - It involves a dysfunctional, older brother/younger sister relationship. No father around (he left many years earlier) and their mother works a lot of hours and is often not home. Basically, she's got insecurities about her looks even though she is attractive. However, he's psychologically manipulating her into feeling more insecure about her looks and it develops into a situation where she wants his approval. There is something foundational in her psyche where she needs his approval. Even though they argue and he's derogatory towards her in general, he is still her older brother and part of her feels the need to get his approval and some kind of satisfaction. But he ends up crossing a line, which she knows is obviously wrong, but feels compelled to go along with it as their relationship turns into a secret, sexual relationship. There could be things in particular that 'wrongly' turn her on we could discuss if you're interested. I was thinking maybe her boyfriend broke up with her, and that makes her even more vulnerable to her older brother and his manipulation. We can further discuss and flesh out if interested. I would be open to a variation around father/daughter or uncle/nephew. Maybe even cousins. I do like a sense of plausibility, multi-par, third person, and PMs. Thanks.

Sisterly bond - He was always close to his older sister who was a lesbian. Perhaps she even has a girlfriend. However, because of their bond she was willing to engage sexually with her younger brother in a way she wouldn't/couldn't with any other men in order to help him. Maybe as his first time, maybe to explore and experience, and/or help him with his stress and troubles dating. This could be a longer story involving complexity and drama.

A Way to Please - The idea is basically around a sister who feels the need to please her brother. She's wanting to earn his recognition and for whatever reason, has looked up to him. But he has never really acknowledged her in the way she's wanted. Maybe she's too naive to really understand him, but he exploits the situation and their sibling dynamic in forbidden ways. At wrong and twisted as it becomes, she feels the satisfaction of getting his attention and pleasing him. This theme can be altered or combined with other themes for other pairings as well.

A Dream Come True - A nerdy guy whose had no success dating finally meets the woman of his dreams. Who is she? Open to fleshing out.

Uncle/Niece - The two were close especially as she was his sister's daughter. With no father in the picture, perhaps he filled that role. However, he couldn't help his secret feelings and desires for her. Lately, he had become a little touchy perhaps and even flirty, but it seemed subtle and innocent between them. Maybe she was vulnerable in some way. One night they decided to simply kick back and hang out at his place while drinking a little too much. He couldn't help himself as his hand went somewhere it shouldn't and some of his aggressive desires came out. But she let it happen. They end up having sex in their inebriated states. The next day they try to figure it all out, but then it happens against at some point. This is more dub-con that could lead into full con as they form a secret forbidden relationship. Open to more discussion and elaboration around it.

The Nymph - Ideally Son/Mother, but can be altered for aunt/nephew, younger grandmother/grandson, or older sister/younger brother - The married woman loved her husband, but was never in-love with him. He provided well but couldn't perform the way she wanted him to in bed even after lots of conversations. Something was always missing. It probably didn't help the fact she suffered from nymphomania and could be triggered by the right man. It happened at work once where she couldn't help it. At that point, she and her husband agreed she needed to stay home going forward as her husband forgave her. Her desires would go in waves and lately it had been difficult. Her husband was going out of town and her desires were ramping up badly. However, their son overheard a conversation where she would go to therapy about it when the husband returned from a work trip. However, the mischievous, trouble-making son gets the most curious urge; could he trigger his own mother? This story sounds smutty and it is, but I would also prefer a good plot around it based on various factors which help explain the drama that takes place. Plausibility important.

New Meaning to Three's Company -

The three (mother, older daughter, younger son) live in a very rural area. Maybe kind of like a mountainous area. The three are rather close with each other and have relied on one another. My guess is the father passed away years ago, or maybe left (whichever is fine). The area is so rural that they only travel into town maybe 1-2 times a month or so for basic, important supplies, food, etc. The brother and sister are probably taking online classes and maybe the mother works from home, or she just takes care of things around the home as there was a large enough settlement and the home is paid.

It's really hard to meet anyone being out in such a rural area. So as close as the older sister and younger brother are, he's taking a sexual interest and curiosity in her. I am thinking he's probably a virgin...confessing that to her one night...and going further into suggesting he wants to have sex with her to see what it's like. Up to you how she thinks about it - maybe she decides to do it just to help him thinking it's not that bIg of a deal. But after they have sex, they both like it enough to do it again, and the again...forming this secret sexual relationship not telling the mother, of course.

However, at some point the mother finds about them. Maybe she's heard them one night, or sees one of the text messages the brother had sent the sister asking of they could 'do it' later, etc. The mother, however, is not outraged. She's calm enough about it, but knows she needs to talk to them about stopping it...but talks to each one individually (or can talk to them both together). But it becomes apparent to her, both of them refuse to stop it when she talks to them. So the mother kind of deals with it as there is nothing much she can really do.

But then the sister ends up visiting a relative or is gone for a weekend leaving the son and mother alone. So the mother tries to have a little talk with him about stopping it with his sister, but he's a bit too curious about sex and doing it with someone else...of course, now his mother. He puts the idea out there to her if they tried it, and at first maybe she basically says 'no', but the idea is secretly intriguing to the mother. And she hasn't had sex in so many years and he ends up persuading her and so it happens. And they both like it. It probably happens several times as the sister is away, but he wants and enjoys fucking both of them...as the experience is different in good ways with each of them.

The mother probably tells him to keep it secret. But the mother and daughter probably eventually realize they are both sleeping with him.

How it goes from there is anyone's guess. Do the women get jealous over him? Do they just accept it? Do they make date nights sharing him on some nights?

Grandmother's Home -
A young man who doesn't get along with his mother. Now, he's a bit of a shit. He gets in trouble in school, maybe with cheating, steals occasionally including using his mother's credit card without her permission to order a video game and then claim it must have been a fraudulent charge, etc. Nothing violent, but sneaky stuff. He's a bit self-centered in ways or looking for whatever suits him. His mother knows him like the back of her hand...and he gets in trouble quite a bit with her and she doesn't trust him needless to say. His father is probably not in the picture. The problem is, the mother has to travel a lot for her job - sometimes overseas - and there is no way she leaves him alone...so she sends him to his grandmother's (who's in her 50s).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom