Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The School for Devoted Fuck Partners

The Abusive Dominator

Super-Earth
The School for Devoted Fuck Partners!!

The year is 2102 AD. After the Fourth World War that turned the entire country into a barren wasteland, the bones of the dead became the rubble that occupied the empty, demolished streets. Gangs formed and the roads became ruled through might of guns and clubs. Slowly, after some years of effort, the truly nasty people of the country teamed up and formed the Horde of Violators, and the noble ones formed the Legion of Preservers. The Violators razed upstart settlements, enslaved the women and killed the men. The Preservers aimed to preserve what little hope that was left and aimed to spark a new metropolis that erased the taint of the Fourth World War...

You are a citizen of the city of Yarlcarl, named after Derick Yarlcarl, a charismatic (though lustful) man who ignited the people to rebuild. You are between the ages of 18 to 24 and you enter a beta-testing public school that tries to revive the old ways of educating the young. You are a student... And here you will meet your beloved and predetermined-by-law partner. The Violators will try to kidnap the lady and ravish her with all their devious appetites. The man will do everything in his power to learn how to fight, strategize, train, and socialize in order to preserve his young lady's safety.

Will you succeed? Will you fail? Will you survive? Only time will tell...

OOC: Alright, so the idea is that this is a post-apocalyptic setting, but there are a group of noble citizens trying to rebuild a nation. It is a heavily protected budding metropolis full of sentries with good training and good weapons. They have mastered basic agriculture and purifying water, so food, hygiene, and hydration are all taken cared of for all citizens. Right now, "The Horde of Violators" all plan to destroy the hope that these people hold and rule the country with an iron fist, enslaving all who are weak.

Just keep in mind, I encourage and allow mild sci-fi elements so you can enhance your character in all sorts of ways. Just please don't turn him/her into a demi-god or superhero. lol.

We'll all be partnered up. One male student character (aged 18 to 24) for one female student character (aged 18 to 24). Please only commit to the RP if you think you can stick it out since there will be strict post orders.

I'll be the GM of course.

If you want to join, please post here. Thank you very much.

Hmm. I'd be interested though I would like to know more to commit. I normally use art face claims and will we need some sort of character stat sheet? I've never done one of those.

I might have the mental capacity and time for this. Will be playing a straight male character. Tell me, do these predetermined couples have any basis in mutual affection or are they just thrown together and they're just expected to work out?

I might have the mental capacity and time for this. Will be playing a straight male character. Tell me, do these predetermined couples have any basis in mutual affection or are they just thrown together and they're just expected to work out?

The budding society has other priorities than spending resources on a sophisticated study on how human relationships work, so the partnerships are just randomly thrown together. You can have a partner in which the two of you like each other, but as a general rule, it's just two random people.

Seems I'm the only prospective male character at the moment besides potentially any of Dominator's.

Challenge accepted :p

Edit: I dummi. Hellsangel is prolly gonna play a dude.

I might be interested in playing a girl in this. What's the system you're using?

Can you please elaborate what you mean by system?

I mean like... There would be a strict post order since there's a lot of us and I'd have guidelines on what is allowed to be posted. But nothing super meticulous.

It's gonna work like a democracy. If something feels a bit off and if I and the rest of the players feel something is wrong with a post, we will vote on it and ask the poster to make changes.

Did that answer your question?

Seems I'm the only prospective male character at the moment besides potentially any of Dominator's.

Challenge accepted :p

Edit: I dummi. Hellsangel is prolly gonna play a dude.

We're outnumbered! Haha. I'm a dude, and so are you. Hellsangel is probably a dude as well, so that makes three of us... But anyway, if only we can find a third girl. I'll ask around and see. I might have one joining.

I haven't lead a group RP in years. I think this will be fun.

I mean like... There would be a strict post order since there's a lot of us and I'd have guidelines on what is allowed to be posted. But nothing super meticulous.

It's gonna work like a democracy. If something feels a bit off and if I and the rest of the players feel something is wrong with a post, we will vote on it and ask the poster to make changes.

Perhaps she's curious because of the whole character sheet deal, which often indicates the presence of a numerical stat system of some kind that indicates a character's skills in the roleplaying game.

Perhaps she's curious because of the whole character sheet deal, which often indicates the presence of a numerical stat system of some kind that indicates a character's skills in the roleplaying game.

It won't be anything meticulous, I guarantee. The simpler the better.

I will give guidelines on what is and is not overpowered. And there will be a voting system where if most of us think something is wrong, it's wrong.

And I don't know if this is something that's done by others but I will also have "IC time restrictions". Like for example, I may tell everyone to not post in such a way that all the activities in your post consumes a whole 24-hour IC period.

So basically, post order, voting, and IC time management.

Makes sense.

Just making small talk right now while I wait for the rest to catch up to us. I'm just curious... What would your character be like?

I'll be resorting to a physically strong athlete myself. That's my go-to when roleplaying most of the time. lol

The school will involve basic education and probably also survival and combat training.

I suppose mine will have to be strong out of necessity, but he could also be smart and quick too. He may or may not have some limited experience with survival and combat but not nearly as much as the school will impart upon him.

You posted in the system requests board, which typically has people who are wanting to use a system like D&D or similar to RP. It sounds like you're running something more freeform which has its own board as well.

I'm still interested in playing depending on how often posts are required.

You posted in the system requests board, which typically has people who are wanting to use a system like D&D or similar to RP. It sounds like you're running something more freeform which has its own board as well.

I'm still interested in playing depending on how often posts are required.

Alright. Let's consider this freeform then. The mods may move this thread.

I'll come up with rules tonight then. And bug a (female) friend to join. lol. We're short on a lady, I think.

What sort of post frequency do you expect? I find this interesting but I don't want to be overwhelmed or leave you all waiting.

Back
Top Bottom