Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB ( mah search )( original worlds and fandoms )

Hi there! Please feel free to refer to me as Babble. I don't want you to have to read a novel just to consider if you want to RP with me, so I'll try to keep this pretty simple!

Myself:
Female ; Great Wyrm ; Prefers PMs ; Bisexual, but typically prefers writing F x F or F x Futa ; Average posting length of 2-5 paragraphs (potentially more)
Yes: Generally will consider most kinks that aren't on the 'no,' but really enjoys monogamy, possessive partners, dominant partners, writing submissive characters. I'm open to playing as and against human and non-human characters (including furries/scalies/etc.).
No: Snuff, scat/watersports, hyper/macro, inflation, vore, bimbo.

You:
Any gender, 21+ or at least write like you are, enjoys writing females and/or futas and dominant characters, average posting length at least 1-2 paragraphs (but would love more if you could as appropriate!)

Original RPs
No current plots.

W o r d B a n k !
fantasy | sci fi | dragons | space ships | aliens | culture clash | found family | rivals | enemies to lovers | kidnapping | military | reincarnation | adventure | yandere | forced marriage | noncon / dubcon | assassins | samurai

Fandoms:
Harry Potter, Pokemon, Star Wars, Jurassic Park/World, Sekirei, Dragonriders of Pern (**craving).

Probably others that I'm not thinking of, feel free to ask!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom