Mx Female Looking For Switch-based RP

CobaltBlue

Meteorite
I'm an emotion-heavy novice RPer. I am a switch, but I've been struggling to figure out my preferences within it, so I'm creating this thread with the hope of finding a female writing partner (not someone playing against their gender or non-binary) who wants to work with me towards discovering more about what I enjoy and where I enjoy it. (A lot of this would be talked about IC, but I'm always up for OOC chat.)

I live in PST (GMT-7). This RP will take place on Discord.

I enjoy soft doming and soft subing. At this moment in time, I'm not into hard modes of BDSM/domination -- positive support and affirmations will get you everywhere with MC. I'm looking for a RP which is realistic, consensual, monogamous. Mutually supportive. As a switch, there'll likely be times I'll be looking for more control, but a lot of this RP has me trying to figure out where my boundaries are, so I'm open to toning down a bit of how I'd normally approach things and discussing new kinks.

I really don't know how much plot I'm looking for with this RP: I'm open to discussion around it. I suspect it will be 40-50% plot. I would expect the RP will definitely start with the feel of a medium-burn; something affectionate, with a fast drive. For plots, my preferences are action, and sci-fi, with some cyberpunk or modern thrown in sometimes. Note: This will be a human x human RP. I'm open to plot ideas and pairings.

A small sampling of ideas for pairings (YC on the left)
Soldier x Commander
Hacker x Hacker
Therapist x King's Third Son
(?Best?) Friend x Friend
Incest-based pairing
- Oral, vaginal (including fingering), anal, titfucking
- Licking
- Biting
- Choking
- Hair Pulling
- Fingers in mouth
- Slapping
- Spanking
- Aftercare

- Deep character attachments
- Possessive/obsessive​
- Affection through touch (hugs, cuddling)​
- Pet names
- Free use
- Corruption / hypnosis
- Sexual Exhaustion / Multiple orgasms
- Cum play/cum marking
- Dirty talking
- Incest
- Hairy bush

- Cheating / Adultery
- Abuse / Sadism / Masochism
- Chastity / Orgasm denial
- Humiliation
- Degradation (at least for MC)
- Watersports / Bathroom control
- Scat / Vomiting​
- Exhibitionism (at least for MC)
- Caging
- Bad ends / Vore

Writing Partner Expectations...
Any writing partner must be mostly grammatically correct. I tend to write about three paragraphs per response, varying between 200-500 words on average. I'm looking for someone who gives similar response lengths, if not longer. I'd like an exchange at least three posts a week, if not more frequently.

After five days of no communication from a partner without explanation, I will assume that the RP has ended.

Since I'm new to RP, I also do inadvertently godmod on occasion. My apologies if I do so, I'm getting better at it.

I tend to want to get to know my writing partners a bit better - so please do expect there to be some OOC chat.
If you have questions, or wish to RP, please send me a line. Writing samples are available upon request. When reaching out to me in your first message, you must include your timezone so that I can know what to expect from a time differences perspective. I also need to know what style of writing you prefer - first or third person.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom