Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

*clap clap* characters you wanna roleplay getting railed by but don't understand why?

Sashabunbun

Planetoid
We all have characters we simp for and want to role play getting freaky with.
For me that's characters like Portgas. D. Ace, basic choice and I will not apologize.

But sometimes you see a character and think 'i hope this doesn't awaken something in me'

Lets her yours mine under spoiler. Note mine are all from one piece. Also lets keep this a shame free zone.

Jinbe- maybe not railing but i would def let him take me to bed. Least i would get squishy cuddles afterwards.

Akainu- this should be an impossibility for me being an Ace simp however would I want to do a hate fuck scenario with this bastard. Yep.

Blackbeard- yep... Marshall. D. Teach. That fat, fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, probably stinks, bastard.

I once encountered a reader insert fabric of and omega reader and alpha blackbeard that never got finished and then disappeared. It had haunted me to this day and I do not know why. Like I don't hate him as a character but I would not go out of my way to call myself a simp. I don't have the hate fuck want I get with Akainu. My lizard brain just suddenly looked at him and said 'but what if?' And i haven't gone back.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk about why I would fuck Blackbeard and not understanding why!

Valerie from Pathfinder Kingmaker

She is:

-Buff

-Blonde

-Tsundere

-Has a nice voice

-Will gladly step on you

Not to get railed by, more for me to rail...Bellatrix Lestrange from Harry Potter (specifically the way Helena Bonham Carter plays her in the films)

lately?
tumblr_msvh78kKRr1qdelmgo1_250.gif

Oh, I know why.

Krennic
Tarkin
Syril Karn (either getting railed, or being him)
Darkling
Aaron Warner
sigh

Back
Top Bottom