Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

so as of late ...

capt trance

Super-Earth
i been kinda depressed and i have no motivation or energy to do anything ... i started to think it was becuz i have no life, no gf or anything but now i am starting to think cuz i lost my job and i sit around the house all day ... any sugetions on how to break thi? i hate feeling shitty and depressed, and i dont want to complain and get sympthon, but rather just how to fight it. cuz i want to be back to my old self where i had a gf a true family and a job and going out to do stuff. latly i havent bin doing shit though cuz i have no money

Try to count your blessing? Be happy for what you have like a life, a body, health, the ability to get online... etc.

Um... get a hobby that you enjoy and do it- see if others like it and possibly make more friends?

;trying to help;​

tried the hobby thing. didnt work too well. not for where i live anyways. thats another thing. i need to go to the city, where there are kids out in the streets that are my age, playing football, or when the parents arent home, partying. i moved to a dessert in the middle of nowhere where nothing happens :/ and it gets like 130 degrees here so noone wants to go outside and everyone complains that 40 degrees is cold lmao im from jersey originally. thats childsplay.

Agh. Uh maybe you can find something that everyone can do inside? ;thinks;

Er... I'm not sure what else to say... I don't really have too many hobbies aside from role-playing...

I meditate... but that doesn't count as a hobby entirely XD

Mrrrf.... ;can't think of what to say; ;-;​

lol its ok. you let me talk of things and get things of my chest. besides, that last post was cute :p lol

;plays with fingers, blushes; Ah thank you....

I'll listen to anything that you'd like to get off your chest... I'm a good listener...

and I agree with Trygon.. but I know how hard it is to get a job lately...​

lol the job i had went out of busness along with 2 other jobs. bullhead aint doing to well. and yes i no bed bath and beyond just opened and stuff, well i got fired after they opened, so untill another company comes into town, im just gonna have to sit and wait ti out i guess.

although i could call man power but i hate the draw backs.

no i said 2 more went out of business ... sorry for my mistake. but yea. noone is hiring, so imma call man power tmarrow. they find ppl jobs around the U.S. i think, and if they do, we get the job. thing is, they take bout 2 dollars n hour off ur pay check. that doesnt include ss, medicare, and taxes. so in other words, id be lucky to make 4.90 n hour, our mim wage here is 6.90.

being 18, with no money living under your parents roof, doesnt exactly help. i might move in with my uncle in vegas, but dik i have to see what they have to offer up there. as of late, i been cleaning the house so i can live with my parents ... otherwise they'd kick me out.

capt trance said:
being 18, with no money living under your parents roof, doesnt exactly help. i might move in with my uncle in vegas, but dik i have to see what they have to offer up there. as of late, i been cleaning the house so i can live with my parents ... otherwise they'd kick me out.

I'm 19, can't drive, never worked, still with my parents, didn't graduate, no GED.

You kinda just need to take a deep breath and start somewhere small, see what you can do to improve yourself in the areas that you need. I'm still depressed/stressed as fuck, but I've never let those issues weigh me down because it's not worth dwelling on every time you wake up. Not much, anyway.

But I think I went off on a tangent here.

Back
Top Bottom