Mx Female The Misadventures of a Goblin Adventurer.

Heartless

Meteorite
Goblins weren't made for adventuring. Their short stature and below average strength makes them no match for most of the dangers in the wilds. They are the lowest of the low, and females are often sexualized for their short, curvy figures. Up until fairly recently, Goblins were still considered monsters and could actively be hunted during adventures, despite being too intelligent to be monsters.

Though the Goblin Rights act made it so that Goblins could no longer be hunted for Adventures, their status was simply upped from Monster, to second class citizens, often taken advantage of, discrimated against,and overall treated like shit. Due to this, most Goblins keep to themselves and their tribes, content with no longer being hunted. But that's where YC comes in. For whatever reason, either her own decision or a decision thrust/forced upon her, despite being a goblin she heads into a human city o become and adventurer...

So, that's the basic premise of this RP. You play a female Goblin who signs up at the local adventurer's guild and take on quests. It's your basic fantasy style adventure where I take on a GM role, controlling the world around you. Now this plot can seriously take some turns kinks wise. I'm talking beast, monster, group, cumflation, messy sex, rough sex, breeding, you name is, as long as it isn't scat, I'd like to include.

If this sounds interesting to you, please let me know! If you fancy playing as a Goblin (or any shortstack race honestly) but the kinks/plot isn't your thing, no worries. This is just a super specific idea I have, but I have others that can include a shortstack in them. Hope to hear from you!

Back
Top Bottom