Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Princess and Her Bodyguard (Raizu Kagurai & Lady Bloody Ava)

Rose fed her well-endowed knight a desperate moan. The teasing was almost too much to bear. Heat engulfed her entire being and she bit back another moan by planting her lower lip between her teeth. "Better to ask for forgiveness than permission.," Rose uttered in a sultry tone of voice as the kiss ended for some much needed air. "B-Bella I-I can hardly stand the wait..." Sure, it was a combination of fear and excitement. Fear because it was her first time and excitement, because it was with the person that she craved for so long. The nails on one hand lightly glided upon the bare back of her lover and the other caresses at the slick arched helm of the impressive weapon just aching to be sheathed within her greedy loins. She teased herself with that arched helm and placed it at the entrance of her sex in anticipation of becoming one with Bella. "I am ready when you are." Words whispered to the beautiful above her.

She smiled with a nod as she took a breath, relaxing and trying to get herself ready for what was to come, but no amount of that would prepare her for this. As Rose once again assured her that she was ready, the Knight swallowed as she looked to the girl whose body was flawless, perfect and young, While Bella was battle hardened with scars from injuries past, muscles and more. Drawing a breath she closed her eyes and tried her best to relax as she felt the helm of her length prodding on that needy hole. Gripping firmly onto Rose's hips, Bella began pulling her down, struggling to make progress as her thick head fought pushed and hungrily tried prying her lips apart.

Soft lips sat agape with a barely audible gasp. "Oh, Bella..." Words whispered under her breath. Rose found Bella to be an amazing person, both inside and out. Every perfect imperfection of Bella's hard-worn body far from deterred her. The girth of that helm of that cock slowly stretched her sex and had her body feeling like it was made for Bella and Bella only. Her hands were occupied by caressing her lover's back as every single nerve was alight. There was a bit of anticipation and worry, only because she was told that the first time could be painful. So far... so very very good. There was a tense moment that made her realize that she was holding her breath. Inch after inch and then she moved out of impatience and felt what could have only been the undeniable loss of her virginity and it was a momentary pain that came and let. "Thank goodness...." Rose uttered in a breath of relief.

As she felt those soft hands working on her back the Knight smiled, closing her eyes as she pushed, trying her best to take her time, to resist the temptation and inch her way into the girl. Her heart raced, pounding and thrumming in her chest each time she felt those walls clamber and constrict around her member. Bella drew a long, heated breath as she buried her face into Rose's neck, nipping and gnawing softly on the tender flesh as she gripped onto those hips and gave her a sharp tug down. "S-Sorry....Sorry but I need it.." She growled, letting a deep growl take hold of her neck as she pumped with a sharp thrust forward until their hips finally met and her cock was pushing, prying and stabbing at her cervix.

Rose was quite surprised at how well she was taking this and even more astonished at Bella actually savoring their first intimate moment. "Mmm... no need to apologize...." When that final thrust happened a sharp gasp was ripped out of her and her body seemed to tense all at once. It felt like an eternity before she remembered that she needed to breathe. Her body welcomed Bella's cock like they were made for one another. "Bella, that you... I need this..." The noble whispered under her breath just loud enough for her lover to hear. Any pain was minimum and washed away by the pleasure that threatened to consume her at the moment. "I need this too...."

The moment the woman breathed and began to relax, Bella drew in a slow huff as she tried her best to relax, to fight that animalistic urge to plunder destroy and ruin her insides. As Rose spoke she smiled as she leaned in, giving her a soft kiss, hands holding firmly to her hips. "Such a tight hole....feels so good around me.."She praised as she finally began to move, slowly pulling herself bck until the head remained, only to plunge deep into her once more, again crashing into her cervix. "G-God dammit rose!! your gripping so tight..."

"Mmm... Bella...." Her hot breath bathed the soft lips of her protector as her senses were consumed by the sensation of her sex being filled to the brim. Eyes were laden with lust and the force with which she was skewed knocked the very breath out of her. Being holed up in her room ever sounded more appealing than it did now. "Oh.... fuck.....yes....!" There were [problems voicing just what she wanted. She wanted everything that her experienced lover had to offer. Soft hands caressed at any flesh that she could get too. Her back arching as the pleasure slowly overtook all of her senses. "Bella.... give me your all...."

As that soft voice breathed out her name, the Knight drew in a slow, heavy breath of her own as she continued to pump her hips. Her motions were slow, methodical at the moment, taking her time to try and ease the girl into it, not wanting to overwhelm or break her before they really got started. The bed was already rocking with her thrusts as she pumped hard into the young Princess, feeling those walls stretching around her cock."Mmmm F-fuck...so damn tight!!"

Back
Top Bottom