Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angelic Delights ( Dionysus x Constellations )

Dionysus

Super-Earth
Asteraoth, unlike some angels, hadn’t been granted some wonder to watch over. Some received the gift of watching over fauna, or animals or even music. Some weren’t so lucky, similar to himself, some were tasked with watching over sin - in his case, he watched over and symbolised gluttony. A fact which was made clear by taking one look at his physique. Whilst all angels were rather plump, Asteraoth was beyond the point of being described as just plump. With a round belly that always seemed to be stuffed full, no matter the time, and pressed against the white, silk that was wrapped around him. The gold threading of his robes seemed to look like it was on the point of bursting, especially so around his middle. Atop his rather portly belly sat his much softened chest, just visible through the neckline of his clothes. His thighs were equally as pampered with fat, to support the wobbling torso he had. Even his face seemed to be covered with fat, soft chubby cheeks and a double chin that covered what little neck remained. It was safe to say it was clear what the angel represented through his appearance. That and his appetite.

Nearly all day he sat in his palace eating. All archangels like himself were gifted with the finest luxuries after all, palaces with all the jewels and gold you could think of, gardens bursting with life, and banquets of food. Asteraoth was almost never out of his chambers; sat in the corner of his room atop stacks of pillows, silks and more, with a pile of food to keep him busy. The angel was rarely ever seen not eating or full, hence his almost constant rounded belly.

And so, it was quite a shock to many and himself that the gluttonous angel had been given the role as a guardian angel. Asteraoth was hardly the man for the job, after all he was an angel of gluttony what good could he do when guiding and protecting someone. Though, he swiftly came to learn why. He’d been tasked with keeping an eye on a young baker with a certain…gift with the supernatural. A gift like this was hardly one any of the angels approved of, who knew what chaos he’d get up to. Plus, there was the benefit of him being a baker. Angels just couldn’t resist the temptations of human desserts, no matter what kind of angel you were. But it seemed that Asteraoth hadn’t considered the possibility that, that was the exact reason as to why he’d been given such a task.

Asteraoth had been sent down to the human realm less than a day later, his wings worked tirelessly to keep him in the air; a problem he’d never had until now, the gravity on Earth pulling him down slightly when he flew. Not that was an issue, human’s couldn’t see angels after all. Or so Asteraoth thought. He had really tried his first time, tried to stay on task, tried to keep a watchful eye on him. But eventually, he caved. He found himself worried more about sneaking the sweet treats the human left out, stuffing his face with whatever he could get his hands on. Each time he came down a little heavier and a lot hungrier.

Today had been no different. Asteraoth came down that morning to do his usual duties, though his belly seemed to be guiding him more than anything, the plump angel rubbing it greedily at the thought of all the sweets he’d get to try. It wasn’t a problem, he reminded himself, humans can’t see angels. Though…unknowns to Asteraoth, that idea was about to come crashing down.

Tyler had always been gifted at seeing the unnatural things of this world. He had a keen third eye that allowed him to understand that their were things in this world that no one else could see. Strangely though he understood that more than he did people. Sure he loved his job, he worked very hard to get to the stage where he could sell delicious treats. He also knew that if the supernatural elements took a taste that they would be hooked on it since the rich food of this world was far greater than their world. Whatever dimension they came from. Most were harmless, he didn't care when a loved one of his customers came through if they were willing to hear it he would share of their tales and messages. Some he would have no choice.

Tyler had been 30 years old working on his own bakery corner-shop. It's casual and had regular customers that loved his loaf of bred. He enjoyed his life, he had lovely customers that came on the weekly basis. He gotten to know them so well that he knew what time roughly they came so he had the order ready and made special orders. He was partially good at making birthday cakes. He was well known for his cup cake designs and for his bread making skills. He was always busy with his hands. Filling the last orders of the day he started to wipe down the surfaces of his job he had turn the close sign around on the door he wasn't expecting anyone this evening. Normally Bertha the elderly woman came for her ice-cakes, but that wasn't happening until tomorrow. Once all the sides were down normally he'd take a break and have a cup of tea.

When he found some food for himself for the evening tea he would then he'd probably get a head of himself on the next morning's orders but tonight he felt especially wiped out. He had begun to brush the floor to keep it clean ready for the next day. Smiling to himself knowing he had a special visitor, a regular one at that a especially large plumped one. He had noticed his big round belly. At first he thought it was a mystery to where the missing cakes and orders were, but he had a angel that had been scoffing them down... well thinking he wasn't aware that he was doing it. But he was able to see angels and didn't take him long to add the two together to realise it was him that was eating his supplies.

Putting delicious cup-cakes that didn't sell on the plate on the corner of the table, he wondered if the angel would eat it. He had quickly made him self disappear from the room to allow the Angel to investigate the left over goods. He had closed the door behind him to make it look like he left only to open the crack of the door so he could see through to see what the visitor would do.

Eagerly, he popped his head through the slightly ajar door, beaming when on a table sat a plate of cupcakes. It was like they had his name written all over them, just waiting to be eaten. The angel’s beaming grin only grew, quickly drifting down beside the plate and wasting no time with his little feast. His hands pushed the first cupcake into his mouth with a delighted hum, discarding the wrapper at the other side of the plate as he licked the icing off his lips. Delicious, just as always. It was always so much better than the food he was offered in his own realm, the supposed ‘richest foods they could find’ didn’t compare to this. To say it was one of, if not the best, thing he had ever tasted would be an understatement. Asteraoth considered himself somewhat of an expert, being a gluttony angel and all.

He didn’t waste much time going for a second, one hand feeding himself the cupcake whilst the other rested at the side of his rounded gut. Sure he’d just had his own meal…or meals less than an hour ago, but he could always find room for more; that was his job after all. The Earth’s gravity taking a somewhat toll on his body forced the not so little angel to plop down into the little booth beside the table. Though it was clearly a tight fit based on his much he had to fight to get himself sat. That didn’t stop Asteraoth from eating however, just as swiftly going for his third, then fourth, then fifth and so on until only about a dozen empty wrappers remained and a few crumbs. He let out a small belch as his hands worked to rub his belly, still beaming. After all, once his gluttony was kept satisfied, so was he. It was a small meal, at least by his standards, and he was still finding himself rather hungry. He did a double take of the bakery, finding himself looking for more until he found what he was searching for. A small array of other baked goods kept behind the counter; perfect.

The plump angel heaved himself up with the effort of his pudgy arms and wings to go grab seconds, once again led by his wobbling belly as he rubbed it, trying to silence the way it growled for more. He squeezed through the counter, licking his lips like he was starved as he looked at the few leftovers left. Just like before, Asteraoth glutted himself silly. Grabbing what he could and stuffing into his mouth, barely giving himself time to finish before he was grabbing more and more food

Tyler watched the male came into the store so easily he saw the cupcakes and saw the big rounded gut as he finally saw him eat the entire batch, luckily the ones behind the counter weren't used they were ready to go in the trash or be sold to reduce his failed attempts but they were just as good due to the fact that he was a slight perfectionist.

His pale blue eyes scanned at the mess as he came through, he was much taller than the male that came into the store, judging by the close sign he wasn't your average customer and was very driven food orientated. "Can I Help you sir?" The male was too busy eating or searching for more food to realise that Tyler was standing watching with fascination. "I don't think your supposed to be behind the counter." He chuckled. Noticing how he wedged himself into the smaller space, the male was marvellously fat.

"I'm glad you liked them I wasn't sure what to do with the remains, I was going to put them on sale tomorrow but you seem like you did me a favour." When he saw how fat the other was his face gasped. Was it the angel of gluttony? He had heard stories he had met many angels over the years but his favourite one was the Angel of gluttony.

"I always wanted to meet you, I've been a fan since my father told me about you as a kid." He smirked a little. "I didn't expect you to be this round." He pointed to the belly. "The ones behind the counter can be eating as well. They were going to made for reduced." Mainly his failed attempts where behind the counter. There were a chocolate red velvet cake that he was practicing on with his cake-icing, that was 12 serving's worth.

"Here let me help you." He went underneath he felt the other's belly near his face. And grabbed the place and brought it to the angel's level.

The angel had been happily munching away at the array of sweets when he was disturbed, by a human no less! Asteraoth paused his gluttonous feast, quickly scoffing down the last of a tart before he turned to face the human, his face a clear shade of red from embarrassment. “I-I..” He began, but quickly lost the courage to speak, especially when the other did that job for him, commenting on his rather…round build and being a so called fan. “Fan?..” He finally stammered out, though the blush from his cheeks did not fade.

Still, his mind swiftly changed when the mention of food cropped up again. Despite all that eating, his belly let out a rather starved growl before he laid eyes on the cake. He beamed once again, reaching over to take a bite of the cake, letting out a chuckle at the taste; still as good as ever. Chocolate had always been his favourite, it was so rich and creamy, plenty filling too. The angel couldn’t count on his fingers how many times he’d binged on chocolate so much he couldn’t get his wings to lift him off the ground. He went in for another bite, finishing the slice off with a hearty couple more bites. This time he reached for a slice himself, giggling away as he stuffed into his mouth, a hand patting his belly proudly as if he’d caught something to finally satisfy his insatiable appetite.

Even in his feeding frenzy, Asteraoth managed to speak, doing so in between bites of course. “So you,” A bite of rich cake “You know who I am?” He reached for more. “How? I mean, you humans…” He switched things up, grabbing a donut instead and stuffing it in his mouth. “You aren’t meant to see us. Especially not…” More food. “You…”

"Yes we're not meant to see you. But I have been seeing other alter-things for years. My mother had the gift and I believe you might already know my father. He's an Archangel god of justice. He is supposed to be the angel that delivers the law between both angels and humans, so I never get to see my father because he's always in the angel realm but my mother told me stories about him and grew up with stories of such things. I've always seen angels come and go. But this is my first glance up close." Tyler said softly seeing the eagerness in the gluttony's face. It was remarkable really.

"I'm Tyler btw." He forgot about his introduction. He saw the male waffled down the cake like it was nothing. He watched the other ate with such fascination his hand his hand went to touch the rounded soft belly that looked lovely enough to be a pillow. "Your so huge." He grinned with such pride. "Your the reason why I got into bakery really to one day meet you. I couldn't get huge myself due to health problems, but I'm happy to fatten others up." He gloated with enthusiasm. His hand went near his belly at first he was hesitant he didn't want to offend the angel of Gluttony. "Do you mind if I did?" He asked about belly rubbing the male.

Draw below were a few chunky donuts, they weren't for the faint hearted. He rubbed the other's lower belly as he grabbed the lower tray of delicious donuts. "Becareful with these these are very some what addictive. Their is a special ingredient that makes you want more. " He let the angel smell the hot-oven donuts.

"Say I need someone to eat the remains that don't sell, I have a box full of stuff that normally gets wasted... would you.. like to be the one eating them all?" He asked. "I have a room with wasted things that I try and fail at. They aren't exactly glamourous." He put the plate of donuts down. "You can have these... If you can handle them." He grinned at the other. "What do you say? want to work for me as my bin for food?" he asked patting the other's belly. He then grabbed one bravely he shoved one of the donuts into the other's mouth he held it in place so the other could happily nibble of it.

"Are you ever full?"

“Your father is Raguel?” The angel questioned, slightly wide eyes, though he looked down at the hand lingering near his belly. He giggled and nodded his head, humming almost sweetly “Go ahead. The other angels say it’s supposed to give good luck to humans.” The angel continued to speak, almost priding himself on his size. After all, in his eyes it was something to be proud of, to show off and beam about. He didn’t work hard eating just for nothing. “But, you may call me Asteraoth. Archangel of Gluttony and Greed.”

He hardly listened to the human’s warning however, grabbing one in each hand and shoving it in his mouth. “Mm…human, you make good food…” He moaned through bites of donuts, once again beaming like a kid on christmas. “You have more food?” The angel quickly said upon hearing about left overs. He didn’t care how full he was, if there was food, Asteraoth wanted to try it. Wanted to gorge himself until he physically couldn’t no more, only then would he be satisfied…for now at least. “I can handle whatever you throw at me. I didn’t receive my title for no reason.” Asteraoth reminded Tyler, though was shut up by another mouthful of donut.

“Working as a…bin, as you call it, is acceptable. As long as you swear I get to try whatever tasty snacks you can get me.”

"That's my father." He said as if the name didn't really mean much he held a important position but being a human well. Half angel as well it didn't really matter, because he only met his father once apparantly he was around when he was a baby but he was too busy doing other stuff so he just carried on doing his own thing really. Tyler beamed at the at the words as he knew the angel of greed was a massive title and not to be proven lightly. "Is it true that angels compete for you for the title?" He asked tilted his head as he shoved another into the angel's mouth.

"Of course I'm no the finest baker in town for nothing. My food is a delicacy in the human world even those from different alters of the universe come to see my bakery. I thought about opening it up to a restaurant but never really pondered it that far" Tyler rubbed the centre of the other's belly making it gurgle. "Long as you promise to eat it it's always there." He smiled patting the other's belly as he was scoffing down the donuts until they were gone. He used his hand to grab the finale one before placing it into his mouth. "Come with me."

He grabbed the overly large angel seeing him squeeze through the gap seeing the belly jiggle. He had went down the wall way through another door. "Can you fit through this?" He asked seeing how wide the angel was it would be a tight squeeze. He helped the angel through it "Breathe in for me." He rubbed the angel's belly so it wouldn't be sore. "Let me know if you start getting a belly ache, literally my foods are so fattening it's not like a normal dessert it will fill you up quicker." He commented. He went through to another door and patted the belly to help the other in to another smaller door and a room of the pantry. "This is where unsold experiments foods were kept, where the customers don't want the orders."

He showed the other where wedding cakes were three tiers, cupcakes, smaller wedding cakes, different types. One where the top tier had collapsed on it's self. "This can be your office if you'd like? I can get you a comfy chair to sit on it will be restocked daily. Think you can handle it?" He asked grinned at the other. He enjoyed rubbing the angel's belly. "Have you ever accidentally over done it?"

Helping the other to sit down. "I can bring them to you if you'd like? Or would you rather eat on your own?"

"Angels compete all the time, though it isn't much competition." He giggled, reaching for another cake slice, stuffing it into his mouth with a delighted sigh. Still, after that he still craved more, he always did. And so, he happily allowed the human to feed him, keeping his plump arms sat atop that rounded belly of his as he carefully finished off donut after donut. They were certainly rich, with both calories and flavour, the angel could practically taste the fat in them. Not that he cared, good food was good food at the end of the day.

It didn't take long before all that remained of the dozen or so donuts was a few crumbs and a very happy angel, who still stood licking his lips and beaming. Though Asteraoth wasn't given much time to sit and relax after his 'little' feast, as the baker swiftly helped him squeeze back over the counter; popping out the other end with a wobbling belly and flushed face, which was soothed by a slight belly rub offered by Tyler. The angel followed behind him, his soft hands still rubbing his own gut as they walked, but upon seeing the room he quickly became hungry again. He had been pleasantly satisfied before, but just like always his gluttony and greed got the best of him.

He wasted no time sitting down on the floor for now, eyeing up a three tiered wedding cake. "Can you pass them to me? I don't want to have to keep getting them myself." Asteraoth said with a slight pout; which disappeared once he was handed that very same cake he'd had his eyes on. He didn't bother to wait for any utensils, going straight in and stuffing the cake into his mouth, piece by piece. "As for..." He continued to eat. "If I've ever overdone it?" More food. "Of...course I have."

Tyler was amazed how forward the angel was, he was handling it all like a champ. He would have to make sure the angel was satisfied. He was beautiful the golden glow of an angel really. It wasn't surprising really. "Of course I'd glad to help you." It made sense the more he ate, the more the angel would struggle to get to his feet. If not now, but soon. The male had already eaten a lot. "Your so brilliant." He smiled at the other he rubbed his gluttonous belly.

Whilst Asteraoth was busy eating the cake he helped to keep it steady, He enjoyed watching the other hankering it down like it was nothing. "How does it taste?" He asked he was always quite shy when people were eating his foods but by the looks of it the other was so gluttonously driven by food that Asteraoth didn't even noticed that he gotten on to his belly. He gently squeezed his knees to sit comfortably, feeling the other breathe, rising him up and down. "Keep on eating angel." Tyler cooed softly as he brushed some crumbs away from his chubby cheeks. He could feel the other breathing harder between his thighs. "You gotta breathe in a little angel."

"I bet you couldn't eat all of this." He pointed to all the foods, when the angel had reached to the bottom tier he had got up to allow the other to breathe a little. "How's your belly feeling handsome?" He asked he patted it, he could feel it already straining.

He passed another two tier cake. He had brought it to him, he had sat down on the belly once more. "Breathe in for me your belly is a little wide for my legs." He murmured softly as he passed the cake's He lifted the tier of the way it was being held and passed it to the other's mouth and allowed it to poise just in front so he could munch at it.

"Do you think you'd like to get bigger for me? I think you could." Tyler enjoyed sitting on the angel's belly. He grabbed the another last tier. He didn't allow the other any chance to breathe between bites and handed the other's cake.

Back
Top Bottom