Morning all, recent new member.

Buckley Grayman

Meteorite
Started my 24 hours a couple hours back, taking the intro advice on what I offer and look for in long term rp partners. While short term relationships have their 'charm' in rp, I really prefer building long term connections. By long term I mean anything close to a year or older. On another forum I have a 19 year, a 5 year, an 8 year relationship with three ladies. Several more around 2 or 3. Nothing really beats knowing someone's kinks well and slipping into a familiar sequence and then inflaming the heck out of it.

So what do I bring to an rp connection? Great vocabulary, sentence/paragraph structure, an attentiveness to the Lady's needs, emotional content and a slow build re erotic peril and a story. Yes, I rp with only females. Creativity, consideration as well as 'losing myself' in the villain's role/mind set. Am an 'outfit' guy which means I'll liger, in various ways, over the damsel's/Heroine's outfit.

What I look for is intelligence, written acuity, sexiness in print, able to contribute to a story's pace, development and creativity. Beyond this...fun! Creative, sexy fun!

Back
Top Bottom