Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB My Introductory Request Thread!

Chloe-Chan

Meteorite
About me:
-Hi! I'm Chloe, and I'm an advanced roleplayer with 8 years of experience (only about 6 months of ERP, though.). My posts are around 1 or 2 paragraphs long for the sake of flow and consistent posting, but can reach upwards of 5+ paragraphs.
-I prefer to include more smut than plot, usually around the 70/30 range, however I won't write exclusively smut.
-I can post multiple times a day and would like a partner who can do the same, but exceptions can be made! As we progress into any longer-term plots, you can usually expect longer but less-frequent posts.
-I'm a sub to start off, but we can talk about me domming for you later on if we work well together!
What I'm looking for:
-Anything!
-Seriously, anything. I'm brand-new to the site and would appreciate anyone willing to reach out for some fun roleplay and such to help me get started! <3
-But for anyone looking for something a bit more detailed than "Anything!" (lol), my kinks might be helpful to you.

Kinks:
-Anal, Futanari, Traps, Bestiality, Sweat, Huge Cocks (10in - 30in), Bestiality, and Feet!
This list is sure to expand as I gain some more notches on my belt!

Pairings:
-Coach x Athlete (MC)
-Teacher x Student (MC)
-Manager x Employee (MC)

Plots:
PM me about any of these and we can talk in more detail!
-City girl moves to an old family friend's farm and gets a "taste" of how hard the work can be! (Bestiality, MC x Horse, you play the farmer too.)
-College graduate gets a job working at a small café, where they use a pretty unique kind of "creamer" (This plot probably works better if MC is a futa or trap, but basically the premise is an erotic coffee shop.)

Thanks for reading!

Back
Top Bottom