Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A world of possibilities 5E

TomCarter

Meteorite
Hello, I've been a DM for a few years now, with a mixture of 1 on 1 NSFW games, sometimes lasting years, some being dark kinky games with monsters raping the heroine and others a lighter game with the heroine joining an adventurers guild, joining a party and falling in love (didn't plan for it, but it was adorable). To a sfw large group game that lasted years and ended with the party going to different planes of reality, convincing a god of law that laws must change and fighting the soul of a Lovecraftian horror, then turning their backs on godhood.

I'm mostly looking for a mix of smut and story, I enjoy hearing about those characters you've always wanted to play, but never found the right world for. Then creating that world and letting you explore, make choices roll some dice and have some fun. I normally run high magic games and love creating new homebrew items to fit the setting.

Though if you'd rather have a world created then figure out your character I've got a few already created:

Helderion:
A world once almost destroyed by war, the gods were forced to step in and stopped the fighting, destroying many of the most powerful spells and equipment. Though some things fell through the cracks, a few were hidden so well that even the gods couldn't find them a few were taken by the gods and some were left because the new world would require them. Then there were a few, which the texts simply say "these items were left, because they had to be, because if by any unholy reason they were distributed. Ruin would befall the world."

Once the gods had finished destroying the creations of the different races, they killed all those who knew how to create them, sent the races back to the stone age and split the land forcing each race apart. Over the thousands of years after that, land masses moved slightly and technology started to be created.

It's now been 10,000 years and technology has reached the medieval era, but with the last 100 years, a vault of scrolls was found by the halflings, they had no idea what the scrolls were and sold them to different countries and after the high elves learned how to use them, each scroll is a one time use, and when they used it they were given a wish, not understanding what they were being given, they made a mistake, they asked for more magic components. And this brought forth magical creatures, which had long since been banished by the gods. Dragons, spirits, creatures made from air, fire, water earth, many other creatures arrived all around the world and created havoc. Even after 50 years the world is still in turmoil. Will you try and save the world, simply join the bandits that raid the villages or something even darker?

There are many other worlds that I've created and I plan to add them tomorrow, but if any of that sounds good to you, send a message. I mostly rp on discord but am happy to rp in PMs

Back
Top Bottom