Mx Female GM style, CYOAs and rps

TomCarter

Meteorite
A little about me:
I've got 6 or 7 years experience rping, 3 years playing dnd and 2 years DMing, mostly sfw though quite a few NSFW dnd and system games. I also love anime, fantasy, I'm a software developer and am always up for a chat with other programmers. I'm also completely hetro and only rp with people playing women, but am happy to chat with anyone.

The genres I like:
I mostly rp fantasy or real world, I've done a couple of sci fi games and non really clicked. I'm always happy to host a 1 on 1 dnd or GM player style game and am interested in trying out a CYOA (choose your own adventure) rp.

Kinks:
I've got quite a few some darker some light. I'm planning to make an f list but here are the main ones:
Bondage
Spanking
Control
Choking
Teasing
Large breasts
Power reverse
Toys
Over stimulating Mt partner
Mind break
Blackmail

Limits:
Snuff (up for discussion)
Faeces
Urine
God modding

GM style ideas:

Reborn into a brutal world
The last thing your character remembers was crossing a street and suddenly a crushing feeling as a car with no lights smashed into her. Then suddenly the pain is gone, opening her eyes she's surrounded by a Forrest of beautiful flowers, tall strong trees and animals that she'd never seen. It was like a paradise. But she she explores, she finds lots of creatures more than happy to educate her on how the world really works.
This rp could go multiple ways, does she find a town and start trying to make her was up in the world at the local tavern, does she unlock a hidden magical proficiency and join the adventurers guild or does she decide to live alone in the forest. It's all up for discussion.

CYOA:
Your character has a dead end job, and decides to go abroad, she'd saved up enough money and decides where to go, it could be England, France, Canada or Egypt, it's your adventure, you decide.

I'm also more than happy to discuss any other ideas you've got

Rp:
Flatmates
New York is expensive and as soon as you see a house for 2/3 the price of everywhere else you quickly jump on it, nice location, close to work, plenty of shops near by, you have no idea why it's so cheap, you even have a walk around, turns out they made a mistake and the flat has two bedrooms, even better. After signing contracts, you discover why it said 1 room, because MC arrives back. Suddenly the 2 bedroom 1 kitchen 1 bathroom flat feels a little smaller.

If that sounds interesting to anyone send over a message and I'd love to see what we create

Back
Top Bottom