Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts 2022 - Smut Friendly

LeaT

Supernova
60957a3d34af8d001859c0ff

Update: 8/28/22 We have a good core group starting but plenty of room for more. We could especially use someone wanting to play a villain or two. Also multiple characters are allowed.

Update: 7/3/22: I forgot to mention this will be a smut friendly setting. I sometimes just take that for granted, but my original post sounded a bit like this was all story and no smut.

This will be a simple sandbox idea for us to play out some modern fantasy in a setting just about everyone has at least some familiarity. All original characters in a modern day version of Hogwarts.

We can catch them up on world events. Perhaps the pandemic had been hard on the Wizarding World, especially those pure bloods, but certainly they have a scheme to get back on top. Other modern day events are fair game as well.If you want more of an escape, delve deep into the magical world itself with your original character. Bring your own ideas or riff off of others.

I want to play this in the 'Open" section as I don't intend to create an overarching story for this, nor do I want to play mother hen with permissions for everything. It will be a sandbox for us to bring our unique original characters and let them play out some scenes together.

Basic Format:
  • You must make a character page showing your character's age (per site rules) and basic information. (You do not need to wait for me to approve it.)​
  • Set up a scene (or ask to join a scene in progress) with other players in OOC.​
  • Scenes should be named with "Hogwarts 2022" to start, then a specific suffix such as "Hogwarts 2022 - Summer Solstice"​
  • Scenes do not need to fit an overarching story, they can be stand alone.​
  • Be Nice!​
  • Have Fun.​

Last edited:
Hey! I have a werewolf professor from an earlier one-on-one HPRP : Filius Solwer, teaching muggle studies. He had a thing going with a beautiful Slytherin student, but they drifted apart. How does this work, anyway?
I am reposting your question here as this thread has largely supplanted the one you posted to originally. You are welcome to add your character to our Open RP thread character section. The OP of this thread has joined us there as well.

Once there, you can join us in the OOC conversation to plot out a scene idea.

All of our scenes are posted in the "Open" section with a heading of "Hogwarts 2022"

I really appreciate your effort and friendly gesture! However, I got some RPs going since I posted, and don't want to overextend myself.

But if things quiet down, then maybe the lycanthropic Muggle studies teacher Filius Solwer may yet make an appearance. 🙂

Bumping this, we have a good core group getting started but are open for more.

Could also use a villain or two if interested.

Back
Top Bottom