Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Alternative Sluts & Bimbos! (Goth/Punk/Emo/...) [SHAMELESSLY NSFW]

AdorableSlutx

Super-Earth
mwPjvf7.gif

<3 Alternative Sluts & Bimbos <3

You know the type of girls I'm talking about. The style. The wardrobe. Punk anarchists. Emo chicks. E-girls. The big tiddy goth GF tropes, although it works with all kind of tits. Any girl that fits under the broad umbrella of the alternative lifestyle and aesthetic, I want them bad.

Despite how smut-focused this thread might be and how short my ideas are, I'm looking to write detailed stories. Multiple paragraphs per reply, anything less won't be holding my attention for very long! I didn't go in great detail on the ideas to leave room for discussion and brainstorming, some of my favorite things to do when getting to know a partner.

As for what I'm into, I have a wide range of interests. I wouldn't call myself limitless, but I'm pretty close. Feel free to check out my other thread to get a better idea of what I'm into. In general, the rougher and more depraved, the better. Both fluffier and darker themes work, or we can simply go for that sweet abuse and toxic love. I am also really into group scenes. Any of the pairings beneath could be changed to a plural, and we can add new characters along the way. In fact, I would prefer to do so. Give me some polyamorous relationships and/or group sex and I'll be forever grateful! <3

Open to all partners and characters regardless of their (gender) identity! Remember, anyone can be a slut! All you have to do is believe.

Without wasting more of our time, here are some ideas regarding our gorgeous alternative babes, but feel free to impress me with your own~!

iFiwFCl.gif

~ Alt Girl x Alt Girl ~
From the moment they met, it felt like they were made for each other. If one goth girl pissed off everyone around them already, imagine what would happen if two of them fell in love... Or at the very least got into all sorts of trouble together.

Alternatively, I would love to explore the unexpected friendship between a goth girl and a 'barbie doll' pink-wearing bimbo girl.

wThWvOl.gif

~ Alt Girl x Parental Figure ~

Sometimes, that rebellious 'whatever' attitude needs to be shut down. And sometimes, those stuck-up adults need some dirty lovin' from their big tiddy goth daughter!

fQU5d7u.gif

~ Alt Girl x Powerful Person ~

Someone that shouldn't be hooking up with a girl like her, yet can't help themselves when given the chance.

(Her college professor, a married lawyer, politicians, even the fucking president. Come at me with your suggestions!)

fIKGBwW.gif

~ Alt Girl x Religious Person ~
One has no regards for any rules. They smoke, drink and do drugs with no moderation. They have sex with complete strangers, or worse -- with people they definitely aren't supposed to have sex with. Their bodies are covered in tattoos and piercings, their outfits are revealing and provocative at best, and they have that sarcastic careless attitude going for them.

The other is the complete opposite. They were raised in a religious household. Go to their religion's service on a strict schedule. They never break any rules and they are definitely saving themselves for marriage. And yet, they can't resist that gorgeous alt slut, and it changes their life forever.

itIdetB.gif

~ Alt Girl x Femboy ~

A cute boy exploring his feminine side with his tough girlfriend that won't take shit from anyone.

(Probably the only pairing that would require some sweet lovey dovey romance! Of course, the other pairings could be romantic and sweet too, and there could be plenty of drama and jealousy in this one. There'd only be more than just mere lust between the alt girl and her femboy lover.)

RDcq4zA.gif

~ Alt Girl x Rockstar/Band... ~

She's at a concert of her favorite band. They are her favorite band. And what happens backstage, stays there... Or maybe it won't, who knows.

4xalxHw.gif

~ Alt Girl x Satanist Cult ~
Even the local goth queen is way in over her head when she gets involved with a cult of devil-worshippers...

OFGEsnJ.gif

~ Alt Girl x Demon ~

She unleashed a great evil into the world, just to cross off 'Demon Dick' from her to-do list.

Zp3cDbv.gif

~ Alt Girl x Interracial ~
Pale sluts and dark cocks, or the other way around...

Very much down for lesbian interracial pairings too. Mostly wanted to mention the appeal of the contrast~!

dCEseXS.gif
QLmVoXb.gif
I9vtu4K.gif

Hope to hear from you perverts! x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom