Mx Female GM For You, GM For Me

BloodRedRomeo

Supernova
(If the following plot isn’t your speed, I have other story ideas I can propose as well)

My character is a regular guy living in the modern world. However, everything changes when he becomes involved in a game. This game allows him gain powers and grow them. He can even summon fictional characters to join him as partners. But this also puts him in conflict with others as he fights to grow in power.

This is my basic outline for what I want. As you can see, it's pretty open to additional details. I want to allow some flexibility in the structure and creation of the world.

"But BloodRedRomeo," I hear you say, "this seems like a blatantly self-serving fantasy of yours." Why yes, yes it is. I can't deny that. However, there is something else you should know. I give as good as I get.

Yes, if you are okay with running this for me, I will in turn run a story for you. What could it be? Well, anything. I'm happy to confirm to your wants and desires to give you the best time possible. If you're just looking for an adventure, I already have an idea in mind for a steampunk fantasy world with a game like skill system. I can also come up with something entirely new for you.

If this sounds fun, great! My ideal place to play is Discord, but I'm open to somewhere else. Let me know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom