Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Panda's Dream Story. Seeking Legolas from Lord of The Rings. Male to female, Pairing story. Legolas to my OC.

MandaPanda

Moon
About the Panda!

First of all, thank you for reading! I hope to spark your interest!
I'm 40 years old. Demi-sexual, Married lady with 3 little Goblins I lovingly refer to as my Spawn. I have been role playing for 25 years. I am a Para, to novella writer. I tend to match my partner. I generally only play female characters.

I have done all kinds of Genres.

That being said, I am here for a specific story.

This story would take place just after the fall of Sauron and Sarumon.

In clearing out the countryside of Strangler orcs and threats, as well as the clearing out of Orthanc, you would find our captive character.

1682459230019.png

Im open to World exploration, adventure, but I want romance as well... I like to throw characters together and let nature take its course. I hope, I pray there is someone out there who could be my Legolas. I lost my first attempt at this story. To mysterious ghosting. Im hoping to find a player once more.

Travel with me across Middle Earth. Find love and romance upon the Riddermark. In the Forest of Fangorn amidst the Ents...or across hobbiton.

Your Journey will begin in Isengard.

The wisest of men and elves would note that the path to sustained peace required
dedication and patience. Winning a battle -- let alone a war -- to vanquish evil and
scatter both its insidious designs and nefarious agents took committed courage,
sacrifice, and not a small degree of luck. But the aftermath of such a victory created
a mess larger than any one man could handle solely with his hands alone. The
desolation and ruin of Sauron's war-machine left broken buildings and shattered
lives, and people had to reside in the smoking husk of what endured and somehow
find hope enough to persevere.

To carry oneself forward took more than a mere man -- it took a king.

Aragorn was crowned King Elessar promptly after leading the Army of the West and
vanquishing the might of Mordor, and his entire task since had been mobilizing the
resources and goodwill of those left alive to re-built the new world to come --
the world ruled by men.

Foremost on the King's mind, after the securing of grain and food-stuff for his people,
was the flagging knowledge that Mordor's forces -- though scattered -- remained free
in the marches of his new domain to haunt those just outside of his protection. The
folk of the Rohirrim and the grim hillmen of Dunland have born the brunt of caustic
raids, as goblin-ilk can be relied upon to revert to what comes naturally -- preying
upon those they perceive as weak and vulnerable.

All of Sauron's captains, from what could be discerned after numerous briefings -- in
consultation with Gandalf himself -- had been laid to ruin; however, that did not discount
that a promising new marshal of tyranny, regardless of race or petty title, might rise up
to consolidate the vicious hatred of what once was to beset the lives and honor of
good men and women.

The only thing worse than a fell captain arising from the ashes of Mordor's defeat
would be such an instigator finding advantage in the depths of the realm's icon of
wizardry and power -- Orthanc, the tower what used to be Isengard. The great depths
of that ancient place had yet to be unlocked and explored, and until every chamber
had been emptied, the lingering concern of a new threat would haunt the King
with a waking, nightmarish dread.

And thus, the great warriors of the Fellowship came together and met the guardians
of Treegard, the new forest encouraged to sprout up in the wake of Saruman's treachery.
The trio -- the King himself, along with Gimli and Legolas -- found themselves descending
into the earth down staircases as wide as a house and as black as the night's sky. A
company of men, personal guards of the king, accompanied to travel ahead and behind
the group to both carry torches and provide protection to their sovereign.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom