Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is it you really want?

Taramafor

Moon
It's up to you if you respond in this thread. Any course of action you take is because of your own choices and desires. Others act like they know what's best without a question. I'm giving the choice. You can either face me or you can flee. It's your choice.

I have many questions. I also need to make some things clear.

There's a difference between actually genially being there for each other and being desperate. The same desperation about dating sites is here in roleplay situations. Peoples despration for fun often causes them to be blind to concerns. I do not consider this safe or sane.

Onto the questions.

Is there something wrong with people being angry and flawed?

What about being perfect?

I respect people for making a stand for what they believe in even if we disagree. Do you?

I lose all respect for people that claim to value something but can't even keep talking about their ideals. How about you?

Does a fear of conflict and shutting down communication over and over ever actually work when people are that concerned?

Is communication key?

Could your good intentions be causing people to live in fear a majority of the time when you don't see it? Is this a possability you can ever afford to ignore?

Can you roleplay with someone that doesn't even value your thoughts and opinions?

Do you let people make their own priorites or have you spoken for others and decided for them? I want the truth and I want accountability. I also want responsibility and I don't hide from it.

I'm going to be very clear right now. Any time it's been "speaking for others" there's very real danger in that. If you don't correct yourself or admit what you did when called into question then you let the same habit continue.

Do hurt feelings matter more then paying attention to danger?

I feel in danger. How about you?

I thrive on danger. How about you? Personally I can handle it. Many others can not. It's them I'm thinking of.

Someone approches you for roleplay and wants to be "close" to you. Does that scare you? If the answer is yes then I also ask what is scary about someone being there in a time of need and making it about you.

Do you think some people stalk you because they stalk the truth above all else when you might be evasive and not give straight answers? if this situation scares you then you probably can't do enough corrections.

Do you value honesty enough to always stand your ground? If the answer is no then I strongly encourage you to consider "full story" more. The saying of how only the truth sets us free seems to apply word for word. Provided it is indeed about that honesty. There's no trust without it.

Statement: Fear is the father of anger and the son of ignorance. I find this helps with knowing when there's a misunderstnading. Do you think keeping this in mind will help you not assume the worst?

I might be "pushy" but what about your flaws? Why is it people don't ask what I want when they make it about what they want alone?

Where's the agreements? Did anyone offer them? If not then who are you to lecture? Do you find this hypocritical?

Are my questions making you nervous yet?

What example do you lead by and set for others? What is the example others will follow?

Freedom of speech. Do you value it enough to let anyone talk about anything? Or only the topics you prefer? The moment you don't let people have an opinion is the moment you violate this IMO. I might not like what you say but I'll always want to hear it. What do you want?

Lie of omission. In other words when a quesiton is asked and someone is being evasive (eg: Not giving a straight answer. Shutting down communiation. Changing the topic. etc) then it is dishonest. Knowing that people stop trying to understand when they are evasive is it possible those people end up living a lie?

Are you "just RP meat"? It's the exact same concept as being desperate for a relationship. The desperation. The inability to see "you". This actually really is a big issue for many people online. That Roleplay only attitude is exactly what has caused people to suffer. Because they were just seen as "meat". Personally I love being used and even abused.

Do you know your partner and do they know you? This is actually very important. Your safety sanity and happiness has everything to do with it. Your mental well being is considered here. Hence my concerns about "Roleplay only" or "just for fun" or "rush into a relationship blind". It all applies.

Now with all that covered, what is it you actually want?

This is not a thread for the Questions & Suggestions forum. That is for people seeking help with basic ins and outs of the site. A topic such as this shall remain in General Discussion.

These questions don't make me scared or nervous, but confused on what you're seeking.

Do you want validation for prying into others lives that have nothing to do with you?

Do you want a pat on the head from someone that thinks you're witty and "deep"?

You think truth will come from people on the internet? That's laughable in all honesty.

My RP partners all have something in common with me or we wouldn't be writing together. Do I need to know their "real" life to successfully write with them? Of course not that's an absurd notion.

I'm here to write with like minded individuals and I've succeeded in that. That's what I wanted. That's the goal with role-playing in my opinion.

Now with all that covered, what is it you actually want?

I still want world peace, a million dollars, and a new tattoo 🤗

I would hate to act like I know what is 'best for anyone without question', so you'll have to forgive me for assuming your rhetoric. Are you asking what is it that I want here? On BMR? A roleplay forum? A collaborative hobby which depends, relies, seeks—requires—teamwork, dialogue, reciprocity? Hmm. I wonder if your thread ought to have been titled: What do you really want out of writing here? But then your question really begs the answer instead of the strawman, apologetics, and so on and so forth.

Or perhaps you really don't know why we have gathered here on this forum?

It's to find someone to write with.

0Ds5iqq.png

At least that's what you should want from a community of authors, anyways.
I don't know about you, but I'm here because I want to write with, not at this forum, you know? But there is a big difference between writing to be read versus writing to be heard, and that difference understands its audience. That difference starts by actually having one, too. Maybe that's why you've got so many questions. Analyzations. Soliloquies.

Next week: Is Anyone listening?

I still want world peace, a million dollars, and a new tattoo 🤗

I would hate to act like I know what is 'best for anyone without question', so you'll have to forgive me for assuming your rhetoric. Are you asking what is it that I want here? On BMR? A roleplay forum? A collaborative hobby which depends, relies, seeks—requires—teamwork, dialogue, reciprocity? Hmm. I wonder if your thread ought to have been titled: What do you really want out of writing here? But then your question really begs the answer instead of the strawman, apologetics, and so on and so forth.

Or perhaps you really don't know why we have gathered here on this forum?

It's to find someone to write with.

0Ds5iqq.png

At least that's what you should want out from a community of authors, anyways.
I don't know about you, but I'm here because I want to write with, not at this forum, you know? But there is a big difference between writing to be read versus writing to be heard, and that difference understands its audience. That difference starts by actually having one, too. Maybe that's why you've got so many questions. Analyzations. Soliloquies.

Next week: Is Anyone listening?

clap-the-rock.gif

What kinda tat?

I just want a friend. A reliable partner in the endeavor of smut writing. Someone who shares my kinks, creativity, and availability. Someone who won't flake on me, who is there for the long haul, who appreciates my half of the bargain as much as I appreciate theirs. I haven't had something like that in a long, long time, and the last time I did they just ran off on me. My frustrations with the role playing hobby are often a mirror to my own problems as a person. My loneliness, my unmet need for intellectual stimulation, to understand and be understood, and my insatiable lust grown from self inflicted celibacy. I don't find request threads that I like. No one replies to my request threads, either. My failure is my own fault, and it's because I have the gaul to just be myself, and be honest about what I like and what I want.

Simply partners in life who are committed to making our experiences together meaningful. That works whether it describes my life partner, or a couple of week long roleplay partner, or a friend.

It's up to you if you respond in this thread. ... I'm giving the choice. You can either face me or you can flee. It's your choice.
Thanks. I was afraid it was mandatory.

I'd like a nut flush in late position against a full table.

Back
Top Bottom