Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Taking Applications for a Dominant Male

Bronze Dust

Meteorite
Hello everyone! My name is Mickey and I am a 21 year old female looking to write long-term erotic stories with a hyper dominant male.
I am at an intermediate level, usually writing 1-3 paragraphs and I expect my partner to do the same. I do not have a preference for first or third person. Frequent OOC communication is preferred, but not required.

Preferences

:heart:I am a submissive female looking for someone willing to play a hyper dominant male.
:heart:My ideal partner would be comfortable with themes like age gaps, physical/psychological abuse and Stockholm syndrome.
:heart:Horror, fantasy, historical fiction, modern and psychological are my favorite genres.
:heart: A list of my kinks and limits.
:heart:I prefer to play tomboyish/androgynous looking females. Here are examples of the types of characters I like to play.
:heart:OOC chats are always welcome, as long as there is no flirting.
:heart:Most, if not all ideas posted by me will be smut heavy scenarios.
:heart:I am always interested in original plots, never feel shy to PM me with them!
Basic Pairings

Professor x College Student
Therapist x Patient
Criminal x Runaway
Director x Actress
Wealthy Businessman x Maid
Warrior x Captured Enemy
Father x Daughter

Fandoms

Attack on Titan
Berserk
Breath of the Wild
Death Note
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Castlevania (anime series)
Vocaloid
Fallout: New Vegas
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (Parts 2, 4, 5)
FullMetal Alchemist

Fandom Parings

Trevor x Sypha
Link x Zelda (BOTW)
Mustang x Hawkeye
Guts x Casca
Kaiba x Ishizu
Grffith x Charlotte
Tamaki x Haruhi
Kyouya x Haruhi
Eren x Mikasa

Scenarios

Red= My character
Blue= Your charcter

Mialynn Amalia was born into a tribe of wood elves being eradicated by the ruthless military forces of the ever expanding country of Astrea. They deemed the nature worshipping elves as savages, unfit to optimize the rich resources their land possessed to progress their society. During the height of the conflict between lands, an Astrean soldier takes the lives of young Mialynn's parents before her very eyes. Feeling pity for the girl, he allowed her to live, and returned home with her after the victory of Astrea was decided.
Over the years the soldier raised Mialynn strictly, but also taught her useful skills such as repairing weapons and crafting bolts and arrows. She grew into a beautiful young woman, adapting well to Astrean culture and obediently serving the man who took everything she once knew.

A famous knight has been offered a large sum of coin to guard the sheltered daughter of an elite nobleman. Upon arriving at the sprawling mansion, he is informed that he is responsible for guarding the young woman 24/7, and that she is forbidden to leave castle grounds without explicit permission from her father.
Before he arrived, she slipped by most of the guards employed at the mansion with ease and garnered a reputation for rebelling against authority. She has spent her whole life behind these walls and as she grew older her desire to leave grew. Will he choose empathize with her plights, or will he revel in having authority over such a lovely and innocent creature?

More scenarios will be added as they come to me, stay tuned until then.

Back
Top Bottom