Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F An open search

constellations

Meteorite
Hello! I've had 10+ years of consistent writing experience under my belt and length-wise I'm a mirror poster, though I'll rarely go beneath four paragraphs. I live for communication and love talking to/getting to know my partners outside of just writing. I love throwing around ideas and headcanons for characters as well, there's a pretty big chance I'll get overexcited and talk too much so sorry in advance! I'm fine with talking either through here or through discord, just ask in pm. For genres I'm fine with darker themes or light, feel free to throw any ideas at me!

In terms of positions I tend to play switch characters since they're what I find easiest to write - and by switch I mean the same character switching positions within the same roleplay rather than writing one top and one bottom - though I'm open to doing that too! I've recently finished uni, so during the time between now and starting work I'd love some roleplays to fill up my time. If you're interested in what kinks I will/won't write here's my f-list, if there's something not on there that you're interested in writing feel free to suggest it, I'm fine with trying most things once! I'm comfortable playing both with and as trans characters since I'm not cis myself, I tend to go with whatever my partners are comfortable with.

Right now one of my main cravings to write is My Hero Academia (to be honest I'm always searching for this) with the pairings being:

- Dabi x Hawks - Hawks x Natsuo - Dabi x Shigaraki - Shigaraki x Hawks - Hawks x Mirko - Shigaraki x Dabi x Hawks - any adult canon x oc [ I can play Hawks, Dabi, Shigaraki ] - oc x oc - feel free to suggest a pairing!

Here are some of the non fandom pairings I would absolutely love to do (other fandoms and cravings in the post below) feel free to hit me up/pm if you're interested!

- alpha x omega, omega x omega, alpha x alpha, beta x omega [omegaverse]
- serial killer x target or detective
- kitsune x oni or human
- villain x hero if you couldn't guess from above it's one of my favourite troupes, villain x civilian or villain x villain
- married man x coworker; could have a power dynamic in the sense that one could be the boss of the other, could also include coercion and blackmail once they actually start sleeping together
- prostitute x client
- dragon shifter x human or other dragon shifter
- stripper x mafia boss
- prince x servant
- something post apocalyptic based [think The Last of Us, Resident Evil or Fallout]
- stalker x target; could start with something harmless like leaving little gifts and gradually getting more intense to the point where they're breaking into their target's home
- Egyptian Gods, Norse Gods, Greek Gods
- human unintentionally selling his soul to a demon

Adding onto this are some other fandoms I'm interested in [I don't mind which character/s I play]:

- The Witcher
Geralt x Jaskier, Geralt x oc, oc x oc

- Bungo Stray Dogs
Dazai x Chuuya, Dazai x oc, Chuuya x oc, Akutagawa x Atsushi

- Jujutsu Kaisen
Gojo x Sukuna, Megumi x Yuji, Gojo x Toji, Gojo x oc, Sukuna x oc, oc x oc

- The Last of Us
Joel x oc, oc x oc

- Devil May Cry
Dante x Vergil, Dante x oc, Vergil x oc, oc x oc

- Resident Evil
Leon x Chris, Chris x Ethan, Leon x oc, Ethan x Heisenberg, Heisenberg x oc, oc x oc

- Banana Fish
Ash x Eiji

- Fallout 4
oc x oc

Some other pairing ideas: (for most of these I don't mind what role I play)

- merman x pirate or human
- Forest guardian x human; think deforestation and the guardian being forced to adapt to a new environment, or the guardian actively killing any human who steps into their domain
- demon x priest; I love the whole corruption side of things, I'm down to play either role
- Hades x male Persephone
- kemonomimi of any type - I love 'em
- monster hunter x creature; could be the hunter doesn't know they're in a relationship with an inhuman, or they could be and are actively trying to protect them from other hunters
- Human in trouble x guardian angel - falling in love could be what causes the angel to fall?
- I'm a sucker for some good ol' fashioned werewolf x vampire
- vampire x immortal human; think repressed vampire finally getting a walking blood bank without worrying about going to far and accidentally killing someone

-- feel free to throw any cravings you have my way if they're not on my lists, odds are I'll accept!

Back
Top Bottom