Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Do people in here meet in real life?

Per the Site Rules;

Blue Moon is a writing site. We are not a psych center, a meat market, or any other type of support/meetup group. If your issues begin to harm the site, staff will speak to you or act as necessary. If you feel a member is harassing you, please use the report function or message a member of staff for further guidance. Member safety and comfort is our first priority, and while you may feel that it isn't harmful to you, it may be behavior that is harmful to others, and we want to make sure all our users are safe and having fun on Blue Moon. Seeking real-life meetups, real-life relationships, master/slave dynamics, or asking for personal information or photos of other members is not allowed. If a member states they do not want to be contacted by you again, respect their wishes and do not contact them again.

The bolded sections are of particular relevance to your questions.

In short: BMR is a writing site. Your motivations for contacting other members should ALWAY prioritize that.

I understood. How do you mean by "writing site"? Is it for writers seeking new ideas or is it for people who enjoy role playing with each other?

When I click on user names it says you dont have permission to view this page. Why is that? I cant pm anyone?

I understood. How do you mean by "writing site"? Is it for writers seeking new ideas or is it for people who enjoy role playing with each other?
Roleplay, in this case, means writing together. People share ideas that they want to write with a partner about.

Roleplay, as in anything related to real-life, is not what this site's really about.

When I click on user names it says you dont have permission to view this page. Why is that? I cant pm anyone?
Your account is still less than 24 hours old. Meaning you won't be able to message other members until after then.

Do you mean "meet and greets" Like munches and such? If so then people don't "meet up" when it comes to roleplay.

If you are refering to people establishing meaningful connections which can become more physical after roleplaying and getting to know each other then yes. People can and do establish those connections. Just don't expect it to be easy. To be clear even people that go "Roleplay only" end up in that situation. A fear of things going bad when things are more serious doesn't make that fear true. People will have concerns that need to be discussed though. We tend not to hear about this because it's more "between them". And they tend not to talk about it unless you're in their close circle.

Back
Top Bottom