Mx Female ERP and Story Driven Request Thread

Greetings. I am an early thrirties man interested in RPing a certain variety of settings and genre. This goes from story-oriented to smut-oriented as much as a mix of the two. Pretty much the same thing regarding long term and shorter term. I think all these parameters makes for complementary types of RP rather than preference in my case. Goes without saying that I'm more than happy to hear about your suggestions and ideas. Being flexible makes it that I can obviously enjoy many Rps as well as consider new ones I might've not considered yet.

Prefered genres and setting:
-Fantasy (High, Low, Sword and Sorcery, ...);
-Sci-fi;
-Modern fantasy;
-Modern sex-driven;
-Superhero;
-Wrestling;

Some other I'm interested in, but hve little to no experience in it:
-Steampunk;
-Noir/Art Deco;
-Western;

Main Kinks:
-Sweat;
-Sexual Exhaustion
-Fighting/Wrestling;
-Ryona;
-Competition;
-Anal;
-Kissing;
-Multiple partners and group sex;

No:
-Underage;
-Scat;
-Gore

I have a certain amount of pre-existing original characters that I've played in the past. I'd rather not go into too much detail about those here, but that should give a general idea:
-Ziùn, the Seasoned Warrior
-Maraxus, Emperor of Keld
-Lance Solo, the Treasure Hunter
-Reno, the Biker
-Slavar, the Adventurer
I'd be more than happy to discuss those further during brainstorm. Also open to create new ones to fit particular needs.

Another thing I need to mention is the fact that English is not my primary language. Even though I can consider myself relatively litterate in my mother tongue, I'm certainly not as skilled in English. I can certainly display a certain level of mastery, but if you're looking for a highly litterate RP with really long posts, I might not be the ideal partner for you. I also tend to keep the post length from low to medium depending on the context and necessities. An introduction might justify a longer post while dynamic action makes up for shorter and more back and forth posts.

There would of course be many other things to talk about, but I would leave that for an eventual braistorming session.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom