Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Adulteress! (Jack Stalker and TmcJagger)

The Adulteress!

9pu8dSE.jpg

Naomi Weathers had shrugged off her husbands attention with a simple smirk and an understanding nod. She'd told him she had a few things to attend to in the kitchen, that he should continue to entertain the guests at their dinner party for a while, that she would be along soon... she just needed to put the finishing touches to the desserts and after dinner cocktails. It had been a rather busy evening so far, with a small gathering of friends and a few work associates calling round to their rather luxurious suburban home, and she'd been working hard on making the get together run smoothly. It was a warm evening and the guests were scattered about, both through the living room and also outside in the rear pool area, though none had taken the plunge as it wasn't that sort of a party.

She'd actually spent more time in the kitchen this evening, than on cultivating her marriage these past few months. Naomi had slowly come to the conclusion that she was done with her husband, Frank. He showed far more interest in staying late at work, probably to fuck his secretary, than in her, making her feel every one of her forty something years, even though to most she looked like she was still in her thirties. Naomi had started to get back into shape, hitting the gym and generally staying active, as she was concerned that she might have to look elsewhere soon. There was no telling what exactly was going on with her husband, and she suspected that he was as tired of her as she was of him.

Then Eric Black had happened.

The neighbours son had, quite simply, been all over her since hitting eighteen. It was like all his hormones had gone straight to his cock, or so Naomi assumed, giving him a weird fixation on his 'attractive' older neighbour. Her. At least that was her imagined fantasy about what was happening between them, as she had slowly developed a relationship with him. Maybe he was in perfect control of his hormones, maybe she was reading more into things than were really there, maybe it was because he reminded her of her younger brother. However, the more they spoke over the garden fence, or met briefly when she was coming home and parking her car, or bumped into each other when she was heading out in he morning... the more she thought there really was something driving his friendly comments, aside from simple neighbourly banter. The more she thought that her imaginings might be more accurate than she might have thought.

She started to wear outfits that showed off a little more skin than usual, flashing some leg, some thigh, some cleavage. Her husband didn't notice, not that she cared, but she was sure that Eric had... hadn't he? Her display of leg, when sliding out of her car, her small perky tits poking their nipples at her tight fitting blouses, her coy hair tosses and glances over her shoulder as she departed from a friendly passing chat. She flirted with him as heavily as she could, never quite sure if he was picking up on her signals, or whether he really wasn't interested or was just being neighbourly. It didn't matter. After every session of casual chat or passing comments, she would find herself in her bathroom, shower running to cover the moans as she fingered herself to orgasm after orgasm, dreaming about what it would be like to be fucked, really fucked, by an enthusiastic young man, fuelled by lust, driven by youthful stamina, eager to please an older woman who could take his fucking, feast on that energy and screw him right back.

Then it happened... they had fucked, furiously, feverishly, surprisingly, when he had called round to borrow something while her husband was out. It had spiralled from there and she could not get enough of him right now. She didn't even know how it had happened, not really, it just had and she was glad for it. There was no regret, no guilt, no fear... just a craving that burned within her that only her neighbours young son could quench.

Tonight she had dressed demurely for the party, but still with an edge. Her tight fitting white blouse hugged her figure, clinging to her taut stomach and barely holding her breasts. Her hard nipples were largely concealed by the looseness of the top part, while her grey 'tweedish' skirt took up the slack, so to speak, by reaching to her knees, while featuring a slit which exposed her legs half way up her thigh when she sat down or walked too quickly. A pair of black, four inch closed toe heels completed the look, toning her calves, lifting her bum and making her feel sexier each time she strutted about the place... while still appearing to be ordinary dinner party wear, naturally.

And now she was in the kitchen, alone, tapping her fingers on the counter, wondering where Eric was. Her husband was busy outside next to the pool, casually chatting with a work colleague that she was certain he was fucking on the side, leaving her in relative peace while he engaged the guests with some anecdote about his work. It bored her.

He bored her.

That's why she had made the call, a quick text to Eric next door. 'I'm bored. The party bores me. My husband bores me. Come and entertain me. Now. I want you. I need you. Hurry. Come to the side door to the Kitchen.' She hadn't know if he would come, if he would get the message... and then she saw the shadow cast across the glass as she finished up her prep. She wasted no time, opening it immediately.

"Oh... hi Eric." she said, giving him a lopsided quirky smile, running her right hand through her hair a little, while she toyed with a silver crucifix which hung down from her neck, between the two undone buttons at the top of her white blouse. She backed away and leaned back against the counter behind her, her bottom squeezed against the edge of it as she raised one knee slightly, to plant the red bottom of her black heel against the side of the kitchen counter island. The move opened up the slit in her greyish skirt of course, exposing her leg to the knee and part way up her thigh, as she gave him a teasing look with her eyes. Teasing. Hungry. Desperate even. She needed attention, needed it bad enough to invite him over into a high risk situation.

She fixed her eyes on his, after drawing her gaze slowly up him, taking in what he was wearing. All that youth, all that virility, all that stamina and endurance... god, was she a cougar? A cradle snatcher? Was she wrong to be thinking these things, doing what she was doing? She licked her lips, almost nervously, looking past him as the door swung slowly shut. The house behind her was largely silent, with everyone outside cooling off in the evening air and chattering away to create a low background hum of satisfied guests. "We don't have much time." she told him, "You've got five minutes to make me come. Don't waste it... and don't mess up my clothes." she whispered softly, lowering her hands to her skirt she drew it up, bunching it up her thighs and about her waist as she exposed her legs to the top of her thighs, her white lace panties visible now, visible and almost see through from the patch of soaking silk which had spread forth from her soaking quim. She was so wet, so horny, she could barely think.

Last edited:
Growing up, the young boy named Eric Black had always been fond of women, even more so when it was an attractive older woman that had caught his eyes. Even before he turned 18, he had grown a crush on his neighbor Naomi. She was a bit older than him and married. Though he knew the marriage was basically all but over. He hadn't touched her in a long time from what he had heard. He didn't know exactly how long, but he figured he was going to use his chance to sweep in and show her what she had been missing. It took him a while to get through to her, but when he did, he noticed she had started to wear less showing some skin. Be it thigh, cleavage, or anything without exposing too much. She didn't know the effect she had on him from just being around in his life and he tried his best to keep it under control while he was in her presence but when he was alone, that was another story for a different time. There were many times he had managed to get pictures of Naomi on his phone that he had used many times to pleasure himself during the day and even more at night.

But then, one day the two had fucked. It wasn't planned, he had just asked her if he could borrow something, and then it went from there. Suffice to say that was the moment young Eric truly realized that Naomi was with the wrong man and he was going to show her exactly what she was missing now.

It had been a couple of days since the two had spent time in the bedroom and she and her husband were having a small little party. It was late at night when he had gotten the text from Naomi telling him to come over. In less time it took to send him that text, he was already dressed and heading to the back door. She opened it and told him they'd only got a few minutes. Eric knew he could give her what she wanted in those few minutes and quickly unbuttoned his pants. The blue jeans fell around his thighs and exposed his cock. It wasn't overly large nor on the small size, but the size was enough for Naomi and honestly, that's all that mattered to the young man. Smiling, he stepped towards the woman as he watched her lower her hands and brought her skirt up to her thighs. He saw how wet her white panties were as they clung to her body. Soaked in her juices, Eric reached for the fabric and pulled it to the side, and pressed the head of his cock against the entrance. Locking lips with Naomi, he slid his cock inside of her wet and tight pussy. He knew if he was too rough she might get too loud and then they'd be found out. He didn't want that, at least not yet. Taking his hands, he put them on her hips and held her close to him as his cock slid slowly inside of her.

Feeling the warmth of her insides, he let a soft moan escape his lips as he locked lips with her. He was trying to control himself right now. He wanted to give her everything he could. But at this moment all that mattered to the young man was her pleasure. He was her toy to see fit right now, and he would gladly be a toy for her so long as it meant he got to spend time with her. He might not want to admit it to her face, but he was falling for her and without a doubt, he'd do what he could to make her see she belonged with him. He knew this was wrong, but he had never felt more alive than when he was with her. She brings out the best in him, in and out of the bedroom or in this case the kitchen.

Naomi was creaming herself hard as soon as she saw Eric. He was so full of youthful energy and exuberance it was infections, just being around him made her heart rate shoot up and her Adrenalin pump through her body, her pussy weeping into her panties as she got more and ore excited. She'd never had so much sex, even in the early days of her marriage, and Eric was only the third man she'd ever had sex with, though she preferred to think of what she did with Eric as pure raw fucking.

She watched as he exposed himself. He was so fucking hard for her, and that only made her cream harder, her pussy lips frothing in anticipation as he stripped down his jeans and his cock sprang forth. She thought it was huge, not as big as a black guys of course... yet in a way she was actually still getting to fuck a black, Eric Black. It was amusing, but the feel of his hands tugging aside her panties and then the sizzling touch of his cock head against her cunt lips was far from amusing, it was exhilarating.

She felt her thighs spread willingly as she leaned back against the counter behind her, her ass squashing against the Formica as his cock pushed inside her. She felt her, still teenage tight through lack of use, cunt stretch as he forced his cock into her well lubed, dripping fuck sheath. She let out a strangled gasp and reached up to grasp his shoulders as his cock pierced into her, his hips driving it up and into her as they stood face to face.

Naomi liked to be noisy, liked to talk filth, but she had to curb her natural urges, it was too risky when they were in her home, which is why she had decided that they needed to go somewhere else to fuck. Unfortunately that wasn't an option right now, so she bot her lip, bit her tongue and struggled to stay as silent as she could as she squirmed on his rod, feeling the shaft invade her tightness as he fucked into her.

She felt his hands on her hips, and shifted to lean forward and into him, her ass squeezing back, her body lifting slightly as she shifted onto her toes, teetering on her heels as his cock railed up into her. She knew she wasn't going to come, not in this position, but that wasn't important right now. She licked at his ear, sucking on the lobe, then squeezing it with her teeth, hot breath and strangled strained gasps and soft groans filtering into his ear as she suckled it, before whispering softly as he fucked her.

"God... auuuhHH... this.. Oohhh Fuck.. UuuhHH... this party is so fucking boring. mMmhHH... it'll be over by eleven... Frank will be asleep by twelve... AhhhH... that... Mmmhh.. that's when I want yo to come back." she hissed, squirming under the assault of his cock. She squeezed it with her pussy, licking his throat, then planting a kiss on his neck, softly groaning against his skin. "I want you to come back... come back then. I'll be down here... We have a few things to... UuuAAuUhh... discuss... oh fuck... but, but right now." she moaned almost imperceptibly, her warm breath washing over his skin as she trailed her lips around to his mouth.

She stared into his eyes as she kissed him, then stiffened suddenly, as her husbands voice rang out through the door. A string make voice sundering the relative quiet. "Ready darling? Bring them through to the rear yes?". She felt her cunt clench around Eric's cock as she turned her head away, calling over her shoulder. "Sure honey, be there in five!" she called out loudly, before turning back to Eric. "Come inside me... I want to feel your cum warming my insides until this party is over. Hurry Eric... please... come, shoot inside me, I... auuunnhhgg... I want it." she groaned.

Naomi shivered against him, her heels scratched against the tiles as she urged him on with shudders and soft encouraging moans. His fierce youth and enduring stamina fired her up, made her feel wanted again, desired, it was a feeling she cherished, craved, needed. She slid both hands up to his face, holding his head between them as she stared at him, her eyes leading for an end, her body quivering as his cock drove into her yielding cunt. "Give me your cum."

The moment he slid inside her he knew things would have to be over quick. Thankfully he was raring to go and knew he wouldn't last long, at least this time. She was more than capable of getting him to rise to any situation. As his cock slides in and out of her wet pussy, she was telling him to come back to discuss things. All he could do in return was smile and nod. He knew what she was wanting to discuss, though there wouldn't be much of that going on if he knew this woman as he did. There was something about this woman that just turned him on more than any other woman. The sound of the male voice only got his cock harder as he knew they could be caught at any moment. He knew this was treading on thin ice and if she was any louder, they'd be caught with their bodies connected at the waist. He didn't care if they were caught but if they were, that would probably ruin what the two of them have. He didn't want to give it up just as soon as it had started.

She was begging him to cum inside her and she knew he'd give her that. There was nothing she wouldn't get from him. Groaning as he felt her hands on his face with their eyes locked, he licked his lips and just nodded as he agreed to give her his cum. As his pace quickened, he felt that familiar sensation starting at the base of his cock letting him know his orgasm was approaching. Throbbing sensations started traveling up the length of his cock till it got to the head and he licked his lips once more with her as his thick cum started to flow from the head of his cock and flooded the inside of her pussy. Breaking the kiss, he felt his lower half trembling as he pulled his lips from hers. "Ask and you shall get it. I promise when I come back later, I'll make sure that I give you more pleasure." He says smirking as he stepped back from her as his cock started to go flaccid. Looking down at the member coated in both of their love juices, he smiled and brought one of his fingers to her clit and got some of her juice on it.

Bringing that finger to his lips, he savored her taste. "I'll be back at eleven. Just don't miss me too much." Eric says smiling savoring the taste of her in his mouth. Locking his eyes on hers, he leaned towards her and locked lips with her once more. Reaching down as he broke the kiss, he pulled his pants back up and buttoned them around his cock. Ever since the two of them became physical, he rarely wore underwear since he knew it'd be easier if he didn't wear any. Moving away, he fought against himself to stay longer, but he knew if he dawdled then it would raise suspicion. The two of them didn't need that kind of heat right now so Eric would oblige the woman and return to the scene of the crime in a few hours. He would head home to clean up and prepare himself to give her what she wanted.

Naomi softly panted into Eric's ear, while grinding her body against his, rotating her hips, squeezing at his hard thick cock with her pussy, clenching at the long stiff shaft as he drove it into her, pinning her against the counter behind her. The fact that he was cocky and brazen enough to come into her home, to fuck her in her kitchen, during a party no less... and to continue even after her husband had called through the door. It was so sick, depraved, debauched and arousing! She felt a stream of her juices lather his cock, turning into a foaming froth around her slit, then she shivered as those fluids streaked down her inner thighs, lathering his shaft and allowing him to pump into her even faster if he wanted to, plunging in even deeper on the sheen of fuck juice that her hungry pussy had created as she bit her lip and held back the surely ungodly loud moans of pleasure, that she wanted to cut loose with. He turned her on and got her wet way faster and harder than her husband ever could or had. The energy of youth, drilling into her with a fierce abandon.. she loved it!

She cradled his face with her hands, almost snarling and hissing as she stared into his eyes. Mouthing words over and over again in a strained silent and strangled gasping. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Come. Come inside me." a wicked depraved grin smeared her lips and her eyes flashed with a feverish hungry fire, her mouth hanging open from time to time as hot breath bathed him, before she would clench her teeth and close her eyes, savouring the feel of the strong hard pillar of flesh that was being driven into her. It was hers, all hers and she couldn't get enough of it!

He came fast and hard, faster than even she expected and she missed a kiss against his lisp as he pulled away. She blinked, wobbling a little as she straightened up and reached down between her thighs. She sank two fingers into her cunt, gathering up a sloppy glob of his cum, before raising her fingers up in front of her. The thick seed swilled between her digits and she showed him the slick fingers stained with his spunk, before plunging them between her lips and sucking her digits clean. She repeated the process once more, then pulled her panties back into place and shimmied down her skirt until she looked almost as respectable as when they had started.

Naomi loved that feeling of power, that she was so much older than him but still had it, still had the looks to make him come like a bastard, deep inside her. Still had the power to make him fuck her like she was a goddess and he was a lust driven animal who could not do enough to serve her. She smirked as he stroked at her slit, tasting as much of her streaming juices as she had of his warm cum. She grabbed a paper towel and wiped at the tell tale smears of fuck juice which almost reached to her knees.

She met his kiss with a powerful passionate kiss of her own, licking her lips afterwards. She moved to the window, checked her appearance in the glass, adjusted her hair and then turned back to him. There was no sign she had just been rapidly fucked. "I'll hold you to that promise. I'll be in here, over at the window." she nodded towards the counter and sink next to the window that looked out onto the side alleyway to their property. "It's furthest from the bedroom anyway. I'll be waiting." she stepped up to him, gave him a peck on the cheek. "I want you. I need you. I need to feel you... I need to make you come again so bad. Don't let me down Eric. You don't know what it's like.. what I'd do without you." she told him. "I need you to fuck me." she left it at that, simply staring at him hungrily. "And it's midnight, not eleven. I don't want you standing out side for an hour." she mock scolded him. She moved to the counter and picked up the tray of desserts.

At twelve Frank was in dreamland, aided by a couple of strong nightcaps. She was barefoot, wearing a skimp brown warp about nightgown, scattered with flowery patterns, and a loose hanging belt. It was short and barely skimmed her upper thighs, hanging open when she walked to expose her naked body and pert tits. She hopped up onto the counter next to the sink, then gazed out of the window at the alleyway outside the house, having already unlocked the side door next to it. She was soaking in anticipation and, as she waited, she struck a match and lit a cigarette, just for something to do with her hands. She needed to keep them away from where she wanted his hands, his tongue, his cock, whatever he could use and bring to bear in order to make her come... make her come like the cheating slut that she was. It sent a delicious shiver down her spine, god... she never wanted this to end, and she definitely needed it to progress. That's what she wanted to talk to him about. They needed to find somewhere else to fuck eventually, other than her house... so that she could really cut loose.

Back
Top Bottom