Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Where do you draw roleplay inspiration?

LittleMissLexi

Lovely Little Dead Girl
I draw from a lot of videogames. Like Dead Space, Soma, Citizen Sleeper, Doom, Medium, Fallout and many others in certain I'm forgetting haha.

What about you?

I definetly draw alot from the media I consume, particularly movies, books and other stories for the plot beats and settings of what I write. When it comes to smut though I actually draw from some of my kinks or those of my RP partner. I consider situations in which the kinks that we want to include could naturally occur, and weave some of the plot and setting with that knowledge in mind.

Like Chalarm said, media I consume. That tends more towards reading and audiodramas. I'm not really into video games.

Why does Vader save Luke? Because Luke thought "of" Vader. He didn't try to be a white knight. He just seeks to understand and will speak the truth that gets under your skin.

The truth can sting.

The truth can hurt.

The truth can break.

The truth can set you free.

Any good relationship includes that challenge. It's an inevitability. It WILL happen. And that can be scary for a lot of people. It can not be avoided or prevented. Stressing the observation and awareness factors not only makes it more possible to talk people into roleplay, the firm approch helps with roleplay itself as well. Direction. The "flirty challenge" so to speak. The tension. Playful, electric. Symbiotic. Knowing that someone is willing to make it about me because I make it about them. Not just "a few needs", no. All needs get met. Every single one. Mine and theirs alike. I'm a kinky bugger into all sorts of freaky things (dark, taboo. etc), so that's saying a lot. I earn this. It's worked hard for. I have to demonstrate that kind of loyalty, commitment and consideration. It's easier to be inspired when I know there's no holding back either way. The RP world, whatever the roleplay, whatever the plot, it could be anything. The only problem there is being spoilt for choice. This is where direction and structure factors in.

What inspires me is being that honest monster. I think people roleplay with me because of that sense of honesty. Because I can challenge them. And get them to discover things instead of assuming. Had a nice chat with someone today. Very understanding person. Asked me questions, wants to ask more. Got RP planned out. That pursuit for answers leads to the fun stories. Even if someone has concerns. Provided they can face their fears. If I have too I will call someone a coward, and have done so at times. Which leads to fun roleplay. Huh. Ok yea, people love me for my honesty. Honesty is just sexy it seems.

I'm actually obligated to make it about honesty because I once self isolated myself until I understood monsters. If I believe at any point someone is lying out of ignorance and assuming I HAVE to challenge it. Once I set my mind to making it about communication. No one wants to live a lie after all. Even those that pretend otherwise. Turns out what makes me a better person also makes for good roleplay. One only knows how to make the best from the worst whe they been at the worst. Any situation, put me in it. Roleplay. Real life. Doesn't matter. I adapt. I make the best of it. I enjoy it. I also get others too as well. This makes me happy. I know I'm more capable. Can adapt to changes in roleplay and life more. Challenge yourself in roleplay and it can make you a batter person and keep fun times rolling. If that doesn't inspire people then what will?

Back
Top Bottom