Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Music is Sex ~ Open to All!

Rivine

Supernova
Come on in and have a seat!

So the concept of this request thread is pretty straight forward; below you will find links to songs and the plot ideas I came up with based off of them! Some of the plots may be very derivative of the lyrics and period during which the song came out, or they might just be inspired by the vibes the song gives me!

Also, please feel free to share music you like! I'm always looking to expand my horizons!

This thread is inclusive of all sexual and gender identities as well as body types! If there are gendered terms in any plot they can be switched around!

I wanna be naked with you!

When it comes to kinks I'm very open. Here is my newly updated f-list.

In terms of posting I'm open to PM and Discord. I usually post three to six paragraphs, but adapt based on my partner.
I'm ghosting friendly! Life happens and sometimes the muses aren't singing, I get that.

We Didn't Start the Fire - Time Traveling!
History has it's key moments, one that turn the world upside down. Or does it? One of our characters is a Time Agent, responsible for making sure that the timeline isn't altered and the future wiped out. What happens when their presence is the reason for a change in the timeline? What if it was because they fell for someone?

Ten Million Slaves - Apocalyptic
Rain and fire, crossed that ocean. The world fell apart in the wake of the nuclear fallout. The sun is no longer seen. In this wasteland our characters struggle to survive.

Hell's Comin' With Me - Modern or Fantasy Western
A young man is chased out of a town, the preacher declaring him an apostate. For years the people of the town forget about him and go about their lives. Until one day a drifter returns, and he brings a hell of a lot of retribution with him.

Bad Habit - Modern, Futuristic, Sci-Fi, Adaptable
What happens when everyone knows you? How do you escape? What would it be like to be a stranger again? I love scenes that have anonymity, especially if one party is someone of status looking for a stranger who won't judge them.

I WANNA BE YOUR SLAVE - Any setting
I'd love something with strong BDSM themes! I lean towards dominant, but can switch things up.

Wild Child - Modern Fantasy (Dresden Files) or Sci-Fi
A stranger is has turned up, nobody knows who they are. But the town's "deviant" has caught their eye. What kind of trouble can the two get up to together?

The Blood of Cu Chulainn - D&D, High Fantasy, Medieval or Historical
This song just brings to mind rolling his, ancient woods, bare mountain peaks and foggy moors. It calls for adventure in the classical sense, a tale of heroes! So yeah, I'd love to play some companions who depart on a mighty adventure, perhaps finding feelings for each other along the way.

Blinding Lights - Modern
One of our characters has gotten in deep in a bad way. They're somewhere where the only person they know is an ex from ages ago. They reach out, pleading for help. Possible addiction themes, also down for something involving organized crime.

Midnight Sky - Modern Fantasy
A femme presenting person has a secret; they're a vampire. They don't stay in any one place for long, not wanting to attract the attention of hunters. But what happens when they fall for someone else who's a member of the supernatural community?

The Misty Mountains Cold - Pre-Hobbit and Lord of the Rings
A dwarf, the cousin of Thorin, is intent on helping his kin regain their own homeland. To this end he embarks on a quest, hoping to find his uncle, Thrain II. Who might he encounter on his journey?

The Water Lets You In - Age of Sail Lovecraftian
A captain and his crew attempt to sail to the New World with a boat load of colonists. A storm washes them far off course and they spend days lost in a mist without a whisper of wind to move them. After nearly running out of water they catch sight of a rocky and dark island in the distance. There they land and begin to gather supplies. But soon people start to disappear and lights are seen higher up the mountain at the center of the isle. From up the slopes a chant drifts down... "Dagon... Dagon...Dagon..." (Roles can be discussed)

Marvin Gaye - Modern
Like it says in the songs... Two people who have a deep an abiding attraction to each other finally take the leap. Consequences be damned. (would love some risk involved... also would love a gal with a curvaceously delicious form)

Love Letter - Victorian to Pre-WWII
A married woman is in a unfulfilling and broken marriage. One day a strange letter for her arrives in a red envelope. Inside there is a letter in which someone details how they've bee watching her and know what she needs. There are also instructions on how she is to reply and where to leave her letter. As weeks drag on and letters are exchanged, details grow more and more debauched. Soon she finds herself needing more then words and propose to her writing companion that they push things beyond words...

Good Country Girls - 1920s or 30s
In the Roaring Twenties a man returns to his old home town after having made a killing in the big city... as a bootlegger. But when he sees the girl that was his neighbor when he was young he is smitten. What ends will he go to to win her hand?

Bounty Hunter - Wild West, Fantasy Western or Space Western
A man rides into a town. He looks to be the rough sort. But he's not just looking for his newest bounty. What kind of company might he find?

Ride of the Valkyries - Sci-Fi
The United Earth Alliance has formed a new unit of specialized Mobile Infantry. Equipped with the lightest and most advanced power armor, members of M.I. Battalion 9 "Valkyries", are the most elite fighting force in the galaxy. When one of the Valkyries is dropped onto a planet to recon it she finds an isolated people that could never stand up to the big guns of the UEA. What is more, when she attempts to leave off world and her ship experiences a malfunction and crashes, they nurse her back to health. During this time she grows close to one of them. So, when the UEA comes looking for her she has a choice; help her species or help her lover ad his people.

Sing, Sing, Sing - Roaring Twenties
A woman has made a life for herself in a big city as a singer in a speakeasy. But when she is introduced to an enigmatic stranger she is swept off of her feet by a whirlwind. And boy oh boy will he make that dame sing!

Mo Ghile Mear (My Gallant Darling) - Medieval Fantasy
Smitten by the woman he has known since his youth, a butcher's son enters a tournament in order to win her hand, clad in armor that is not his and fighting as a mystery knight. Not revealing himself until the end, the young man thinks that her father will knowledge his skill. Instead he is clapped in chains and sentenced to die. But the woman who's hand he won will not see her love die...

Until We Meet Again!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom