Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed A dirty world where elves are your plaything (Pathfinder system or something similar and watered down)

Closed - no longer seeking

Lunlun

Super-Earth
So I don't have anything set up for this yet I wanted to find if there is interest first. I'm looking for 1 or 2 players (2 if you know each other and are friends and work well together, otherwise I'd rather just make this a 1x1 where I dm the world around you.) The basic idea would be the world was recently at war and the kingdom of the elves lost. As a new law was passed Elves were integrated into other societies and kingdoms but under the law that any elf either had some form Master to keep them (So collared elves would be off limits) But elves could choose to remain 'free' under the rules that, and here is where we can build the world more together, they are able to be used as sexual releases for those who approach them. I'm not sure if I want to use a system for that last part. I'm not sure if a free elf can just be approached or if you have to best them in some way to use them first, I like the idea of a system where you have to best them in some way but then you can use them as you desire.

I'm also thinking of giving the main character some form of deity to give them sexual boons, want your cum addictive? Want your dick inhuman? Want to hypnotize that catgirl and make her think she's a free elf so you can use her?

I'd love someone who is into darker themes such as Non-con, but not gore. Please DM me if you're interested, thank you!

Edit : Rp would be text based, if we do combats which are fun I'd like to run those over voice if possible and Roll20, for my post length I am lazy lit so just so you're aware!

Back
Top Bottom