Mx Female looking for sisters to play an INCEST roleplay

AlluringRoleplayer

Banned
Banished
Hiya my sisters!

I am looking for someone to play my younger sister and I am a super detailed guy who loves to write in paragraphs.
There is no rush for sex and I can hold the lust within me for a longer time.

so stay tuned in my sisters!!!

This is the story of a brother who has been developing his lust over his sister and looking for the right opportunity to bring it out on her.
He is a smart, loving individual who has his girlfriend but

Below is the plot :

I am your older brother, mum and dad have been on a week-long vacation to celebrate their wedding anniversary, I am so excited as this is the best opportunity I could use to make out with you, However, I am not sure if you do have similar feelings as me, but I have my own ways to trap you into it, I am a super detailed roleplayer who loves to play this out and give you the best out of this

The plan is to make us both watch a movie which turns out to be a random adult one, though the plan sounds pretty simple the build-up, the tension, and the unusual conversation that might take place between us make the situation pretty hot, I just don't rush into sexual scenes but love it playing slow and create some chemistry between us.

Please also do not judge a book by its cover, so give me an opportunity to show my skills and how proactive I can be in playing this out.
For whoever loves INCEST roleplays would understand the true pleasure this gives and is mutual.

Back
Top Bottom