Looking for female runner in cyberpunk/shadowrun inspired world (offering solo GM)

MasterOfDarkness

Meteorite
I have some ideas I could be interested in running for a female MC, with an emphasis on story first and smut second / potential for the MC to use her charms, but also with the risk of ending up "badly". To this end I will use a simplified system of stats and abilities.

IDEAS

* Cyberpunk/Black Mirror inspired world, YC is a runner who among other things is skilled at infiltration, you have been approached with a job - the question is do you go undercover as yourself or deep undercover temporarily suppressing your personality and memory for that of a persona ... / just one possible idea.

* Runner in a Shadowrun inspired world, like above but including magic, elves and orcs ! Elves are real pretty, so at the top of the food chain in the SoMe industry, but also real popular in the flesh trade ...

* Modern setting - Infiltration of organized crime / sex trafficking / cartels, probably by some deep-cover (CIA etc) agent.

MY EXPECTATIONS
* Collaborate story building of adventure in a world with a "realistic" dark side, so expect corrupt police, prostitution, drugs, racism, poor people being exploited etc.
* Darker themes such as sexual exploitation, non-consent, hard abuse(?) etc.
* Mission goals beyond simple to get fucked ... it might happen ... it might be voluntary or not, but it should not be the goal.
* Someone not too busy with other plays, so able to post good sized post roughly once per day.

MoD

Back
Top Bottom