Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any The Odd Nymph's Odd Requests

Odd Nymph

Meteorite
Howdy hey! Call me Nim! I use they/them pronouns, but I play characters of all genders. I can write anything from a few sentences to a medium essay, though I usually range between 1-5 paragraphs. I would be playing the submissive, I'm not very good at any kind of dominating. I'd also like to play a character that uses he/they pronouns but I will play with any combination of sexual features. I've only had a few people approach me so far and every single one has wanted me to play a female character, which is bumming me out. Thus I will no longer be open to playing a female character, I will only play as a cis or trans male, or a male hermaphrodite.

Nim's DO's:

DO be nice to Nim
DO try to communicate
DO be open to discussion about the RP

Nim's DON'TS:

DON'T use slurs, even in the RP context, it bums me out
DON'T ask for anything involving gore, poop, or murder

Kinks I'd really like to play with, though they are N O T required:

Chastity play
Watersports
Oviposition
Gentle Femdom
Breeding

My F-List

IDEAS:
THE CLOSETED BULLY - YC is a bully. MC is a male herm who presents as a boy. YC discovers the truth and decides to take advantage of this and forces MC to become your slave/boyfriend. Kinks: dub/noncon, humiliation, blackmail/coercion

THE STOAWAY - YC is the captain of a pirate ship, MC is a stoaway. Pretty simple. Kinks: noncon, group sex, humiliation, discipline

THE BIG BAD WOLF (With a Twist!) - If you follow this NSFW link I would love to set up an RP where YC is in the Little Red Riding Hood role and mine in the Big Bad Wolf. This would be a more consensual RP and involve pet play.

**more to come

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom