Mx Female Platter of Plots: Adventures Across Multiple Genres

Socius

Planetoid
*Currently re-working Fantasy World Thread. Will bump it soon.

New Features...

-Steampunk World

-More MC Picture Options for All Plots

Note: If any of the picture links don't work, let me know. I often archive the artworks I like so I should be able to find it, even the 'unknown' ones.

World of Infected and Hunters is loosely inspired by the games Fallout, Prototype, Dying Light, and a South Korean zombie comic titled The Last Human all into one with my own creative liberties. I was originally thinking of even adding Infamous to the list, but I knew I was gonna create another world involving people having access to powers so it was scrapped.

Galaxies and Portals is inspired from a myriad of Asian comics with portals and RPG elements as the main theme, with Revolution Against the Iris Company being inspired from the game Outerworlds.

Artists listed as unknown are from Pinterest. Decent site for pictures but it irks me that the posters don't put where they got the picture from.

Hello, hello, everybody! My name is Socius and I'm looking for a partner born of the female sex (no offense to anyone else who isn't! It's just a preference.) to write some stories with the main purpose of adventure with some smut here and there. I've got about 15 years of online role play experience and after taking a bit of hiatus am ready to get back into it. Most of my characters are Switches by nature but I'll throw in some very clear Dom/Subs roles here and there, but I'll lean towards the type of your choosing.

Before we get into the stories I got to lay down some ground rules. THE TEN COMMANDMENTS!

Rules:

1) Drawn or written descriptions. No RL pictures. I've also provided character picture suggestions you are free to use or disregard (Also be free to change their clothing. Some are on the revealing side but not most). If you like the pictures and can't decide (or don't care) I'll choose whichever catches my fancy more. I'm also willing to picture haggle.

2) Third person over first person writing.

3) My writing length can range from anywhere between para to multi-para and novella. Tell me what you prefer so I know what to give and expect to receive.

4) I'll do my best to make multiple posts a week, but if you want to have an extended back and forth, we'll have to plan out our mutual free days.

5) No text speak in the story unless the characters are using phones. OOC is fine.

6) PM's only. I'm just not really a thread guy.

7) I'm ghost friendly. I may give a poke after awhile to make sure you're still breathing but I don't want you to feel rushed. No point in writing if you aren't in the mood. This will be mutual, but if you prefer to have multiple updates let me know. I don't make a habit of ghosting (or try not to) but shit happens so I get it.

8) No god modding or controlling each other's characters without permission.

9) I'm not a grammar nazi but do your best. I personally recommend LibreOffice as Word replacement.

10) In regards to smut: I'll leave it up to you how much of Story/Smut you want in there. Could be 80/20, 60/40, 50/50, 90/10, etc. I don't kink shame and am pretty malleable with smut. I can vary anywhere between a soft dom to a sadistic BDSM freak, or a bratty sub to masochist. I'm fine with doing any role, really, both in story and smut. In terms of likes/dislikes we can discuss that on top of any story discussion, but to me it doesn't take priority unless you want to make it one.

If you've read all of the above, in your message to me type your favorite color followed by your favorite animal. Example: Purple Spider Monkey.

Kinks: F-list - Warning

Note: ***** Next to plot names means I have a craving for that plot. But I'm still willing to do any on the list. I like my partner to have creative freedom after all.

Onto the worlds and stories!

The World of Gaia and the Veil

(Genre: Modern Day/Supernatural/Mythology)

Ever since the world was created by the gods, it has always had a will, a soul. To protect its inhabitants, it gave those with strong wills and great life force powers beyond what initially their people would ordinarily be capable of. This power applied to plants and animals as well, and anything with a life, and among the ether of power would create more and more creatures. Gods in human form, monsters, demons, and spirits, were all recipients of these powers. Indeed, monsters, demons, spirits and gods, at some point, were very much real and known to humanity. But eventually, the ability for all living beings to receive Gaia's powers as a proxy from the gods vanished. Supposedly, this was due to a person who received enough power to become a god themselves, who used their mighty abilities to create something called The Veil. The Veil separated the world into two separate realms. One of humans, and the other of what people of today would call supernatural. Normally, humans of today cannot see or let alone enter the veil, but monsters, demons, spirits, and gods can be interacted with should one have the ability. Some say it was Gaia's will to limit powers to others as time passed. Humans with innate Gaia's Energy (or what others would call magic or mana), have the ability to see things from The Veil from time to time. It's why 'sightings' of the supernatural are occasionally brought up. But even with innate energy, it is unlikely people will see these events daily. Those who do are often people called psychics or prophets, who are born with a large amount of Gaia's Energy, which is rare and those who are even stronger can enter The Veil themselves. The only way to otherwise enter The Veil, is if someone is invited into it from an inhabitant or human with enough power to do so, or make a contract with a god, demon, or someone exceptionally powerful to share their power. Humans who got to stay in The Veil were those who passed down knowledge and power through rituals and teachings all the way from the ancient past. Likewise, supernatural beings normally can enter the human world either. However, technology fused with energy from multiple sources has allowed people and The Veil's inhabitants to bypass some of these restrictions to those who find it through shady means and with enough money to afford it. Certain groups are said to intentionally bring humans to The Veil for multiple purposes, whether as snacks for monsters and demons, those who want more power for the human world, or to trade goods between dimensions. With an influx of intruders and visitors from both sides, some worry that the world will break into chaos, in which The Veil and limit of Gaia's Energy was supposed to prevent.

Additional World Information

Society in the Veil: As humanity developed, so did life in the Veil. Beings who travel between both dimensions brought modern architecture to mirror that of the human world. By modern times, denizens of the Veil even have jobs with the desire to spend currency on human products. However, humanity kept a lot of technology for themselves, to get more out of the Veil, whether it be information, ties to different afterlifes and gods, or magic items humans couldn't make. In terms of environment, there is very little pollution due to most human products are made in the human realm. There are also very little vehicle owners. There are cab services in some areas, but because the supernatural come in all shapes and sizes with their own abilities and circumstances, humans importing vehicles seemed pointless. Only those wealthy or in special circumstances are drivers. As for how things can be peaceful at all, organizations with powerful beings maintain order and are often referred to as Peacekeepers, but other countries or areas may have different names for these organizations. Any chaotic beings usually move away from cities because of this, but some like to prey on others in hiding.

Creation Spirits: Beings created by their respective gods who were given a worldly form, autonomy, intelligence, and individuality. They will share characteristics of the god they were created from, and while nowhere near as powerful as the gods themselves, they can easily hold their own in a fight. They usually are treated as denizens of the Veil rather than a being to form a contract with, unlike other spirits.

Elemental Spirits: Elemental Spirits usually come in the forms of earth, water, fire, and wind. Like Creation Spirits they gain autonomy, intelligence, and individuality. They often form into the shape of humans much like Creation Spirits. Elemental Spirits usually start out as Minor Spirits but when enough mana has surrounded a spirit in question, it can become an Elemental Spirit.

Minor Spirits: Minor Spirits are usually the easiest supernatural beings a human can form a pact with. They normally do not have the ability to talk, rather they communicate through occasional guidance and empathy. They are usually created from the earth and their forms and abilities are dependent where they were created. They usually are elemental in nature.

Minor Deity Spirits: It is extremely rare where a human forms a pact with a god, however, they may create energy to share with a human. This energy is essentially a Minor Spirit, but with the exception of some shared abilities of the god, and the god may watch over and occasionally communicate with the possessor of the spirit.

Abyss App: A mysterious app that some people will get ahold of, that introduces them to The Veil, and a site to buy all kinds of magical items and give money-making opportunities.

Kinsmen: No one knows much about people known as Kinsmen, but those who know of them know that they are supposedly the first beings on earth, who held technology and magic advanced compared to what it is today.

Kinsmen's Relics: Relics that were rumored to have power that even normal humans yearned for, supposedly had ancient technology and magic within them. Researchers who work in the Veil call these the Kinsmen's Relics.

Kinsmen's Nexus: It is believed that Kinsmen's Relics all connect somehow, leading to a complex web of information on the Kinsmen and their technology and magic. The biggest assumption is supposedly the Spear of Destiny, that pierced Jesus went missing from the Hofburg Treasure House. The last person to inspect it claimed a small tablet with embedded connected shapes were inside the handle. Government authorities and secret affiliated groups refer to the goal of this potential collection as the Kingsmen's Nexus.

Relics of Kingsmen's Nexus

There are artifacts that people throughout history believed to hold power over other beings. Humanity has always wanted to take these objects for themselves, and religious and secret societies has always tried to keep them away from those that would abuse them. People also believe that these artifacts are connected to a much bigger power. This was such a big fear that militaries of the world began to scout denizens of the Veil due to the connections these artifacts more than likely connected to it. Many countries began making their move. In response, NATO and its allies created V.O.K.N, Veil Operations of Kinsmen's Nexus. It was an operation where military bases were built in the Veil and recruited those willing to help the humans, knowing the trouble the artifacts could bring, as well as to benefit each other and create closer ties to each other. Task forces began to get more aggressive, so humans with supernatural abilities would partner up with an ally, and work within the Veil.

Your character's role: Either a human or a denizen of the Veil that was recruited to V.O.K.N for their abilities, be it power or archaeological knowledge, or some other specialty that V.O.K.N may desire. I'm thinking either a fellow human or a recruit from the Veil itself. For the human partner, I was thinking either a fellow soldier for Veil operations, or a new recruit brought in, with their initial specialty being military archaeology. For the Veil character picture suggestions (should we use them), I'm thinking of the first being Tao Tie from Chinese myth that migrated to Taiwan, with the second and fourth being Creation Spirits, with their creators being Anubis (Egyptian mythology), and Kamohoali'i (Hawaiian mythology) and the third being a werewolf. (The Kamohoali'i one had O.K.N on it which was one hell of a coincidence.)

Artists: unknown, rhymewithrachel, renorenoko, 狂妄画集, もんきち

Partner Picture Suggestions:

(Artists used for Human Allies: 23 (real_xxiii), hetza_(hellshock), ka941, polilla, erkaz)

(Artists used for Veil Allies: fang zhenjun, anput (nsfwolf),chyopeuteu, ogino (oginogino), sparrowl)

imgur.com

imgur.com

imgur.com

imgur.com

imgur.com

imgur.com

imgur.com

A Mailman for Monsters and Demons

Struggling his entire life, Ethan Levis was poor, living in a bad neighborhood and had to bow his head to practically every shitty boss he came in contact with and had to drop out of college. One day when browsing a forum, he clicked on a link that led to the Dark Web where an app installed itself on his phone. This app told him items to make investments in and to deliver them for more money that he spent. Little did he know, clicking 'accept' to the 'Deliver' option once he purchased a requested item would send him into the Veil. And one of his customers was a citizen of the Veil, who desired technology from the human world to help with their boredom. The otherworldly being would become an acquaintance turned friend, where the money he made from the app changed his life, but at the cost of a powerless human dealing with powerful supernatural beings, with only his new demon acquaintance to help him out. Ethan would deal with mythological creatures, spirits, and of course, demons.

Your character's role: Your character will be a supernatural being, where they're a demon, monster, fallen angel, Creation Spirit, etc. that's addicted to items from the human world. She'll soon find out about Ethan's app and wants in on the action, as she's fascinated by the app, which will involve traveling and dealing with all kinds of creatures. This story could be like a slice of life story but with supernatural beings, that would soon lead to adventures. For picture suggestions, I'm thinking a Nunda of African mythology, also known as Mngwa, the second I'm thinking a Weretiger from Indian folklore, or a lesser known one, the Wampus cat from American folklore, third Water Elemental Spirit, and fourth either a demon, or Oni from Japanese mythology. And for the last, either demon or succubus)

Artists Used: unkown, eloseu (haribochase), uriureta, runa, jokerpang

imgur.com

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

imgur.com

Image Chest

imgur.com

(Artists Used: kevbot, haru feng, msp sammy, animahakim, shiki (psychedelic g2)

imgur.com

imgur.com

imgur.com

A Slave For Information*****

Those who are know of the Veil are aware that more humans without mana are somehow making it into the Veil itself. There are multiple reasons for this, but the biggest is a mysterious phone app called the Abyss App. No one knows who made it, but it will install itself on a person's phone at random to random people. Most people delete it, but some have their curiosity and recklessness get the better of them. Those who activate the app gain the ability to enter the Veil, and are given a choice for jobs and 'quests'. Those fascinated by games choose 'quest', but that will often lead to a task impossible for humans like slaying a demon or stealing from other supernatural being, more often than not leading to their death. Most assume whoever created the app would be some well-known criminal or some powerful being. But it was actually made by a single college student, one with who was part an organization filled to the brim with hackers backed by multiple companies. One day, several students in college who formed an occult club were talking about the mysterious Abyss App. They somehow found out what the symbol for the app looked like-a demonic eye with horns and wings, with a wicked sharp toothed smile underneath it. The young man who overheard the conversation smiled, and when only one of the students were left he approached her with information of the app. He promised her a world of the supernatural, and showed her Abyss App that was on his phone. All she would have to do is sign a contract where for every favor she asked for, in turn, she would have to fulfill any order he would give her.

Your character's role: A college student who is obsessed with the cult, and gets pulled into a deal with my character. Your character can be anything between a shy loner to a social butterfly. Or she could be someone who lived in the Veil, but was banned from people in power. I'm up for ideas.

Artists Used: shunnyun, INPLICK, uriurita

Option 1: imgur.com

Option 2: imgur.com

Option 3: imgur.com

Option 4: imgur.com

Option 5: imgur.com

(Artists Used For Social Occult Gals: luminyu, zane the monster, nadegata, kim eb, ironatsuki, kopianget)

Secret History of the Ancient Ones

There are 22 groups of Maya descendants in Guatemala, one of which was the Tzʼutujil. Among these people were those who received Minor Deity Spirits from the Mayan gods, with a representative of each. A young man received the spirit of Alom, the Mayan god of wood and sky, one of the more powerful gods as Alom was a creator spirit. When a young man of the Tzʼutujil from the city of Solola in Guatemala gets into a fight with some bullies from his childhood who were also possessor of creator spirits, a shock wave happened in the city of Solola with a bright flash of light. The young man found himself inside a village he didn't recognize. He would soon find out he was in the ancient past of the Mayan civilization, where he would meet an ally to help him fit in with his new surroundings and meet with the gods so he can return to his time. But before that, he had to meet with his ancient ancestor to restore his family name, Ucan, to prevent them from committing a sin where his family would be cast into servitude.

Story Note: To my knowledge, the Ucan family name never had anything of the sort (it was a real royal family), so that's false history, and this being fiction, liberties will be taken. On the off chance anyone is familiar with Mayan mythology and history, I felt like that has to be said.

Your Character suggestions:

A female Mayan warrior/chieftan/military advisor, etc. who got reports of a strange man from a village outside the city and was sent to investigate. (In the picture suggestions, for the warriors, I'm thinking either Cabrakan, the god of mountains and earthquakes, or Chaac, the god of rain and storms, for the reddish-brown and blue eyes respectively. Same could be used for the princess characters.)

A Creation Spirit of one of the Mayan gods who sensed the Minor Deity Spirit within him and decided to help him. (For the Creation Spirits, they could belong to Tepeu, another sky god. Second could belong to the fish god Chaac Uayab Xoc. Third would be Ek Chuaj, patron god of warriors and merchants often depicted with a scorpion tail. Fourth could be the spirit of Qʼuqʼumatz, a feathered serpent, which is incidentally considered one of the most powerful among the Mesoamerican gods, it's equivalent being to Quetzalcoatl of the Aztecs.

A runaway princess from Mayan royalty from one of the cities, temporarily taking refuge in one of the villages away from the city. (Although it's usually the first born prince who would become the next king, princesses to my knowledge were still treated fairly well, and there were some exceptions that became the head.)

Artists Used: mn (zig r14), makura wet, himori yuhara, last 3 unknown

(Artists Used For Warriors: ranma (kamenrideroz), hikari (komitiookami)

(Artists Used For Creation Spirits: sumosamo, lee_hyeseung, midnight_(banyex), kenkou cross)

(Artists Used For Princesses: monori rogue, sciamano240, tontoro (toropig-thunder), raiou)

(Yeah, yeah, I know those are Egyptian hieroglyphics and not Mayan but I like the art and I don't know when the muse will hit for an Egypt-themed RP)

Fighter's Life in the Veil*****

During childhood there were two friends, and were quite close. But when they had to move away from each other. Since then, both of them were introduced into the world of the Veil, and both became fighters within, both living double lives. When they would meet each other years later, they would keep their alternative lives to themselves. His old friend seemed different, but he couldn't put his finger on it, and he sure didn't expect the tough kid he knew to be such a pretty boy. But other than that they seemed like his old bud. But one of the friends would ultimately discover two shocking things: obviously, their alternative lives, but before that, when the two hang out at his house and his friend takes off some clothes to relax, he discovers his old friend was actually a girl! An attractive one at that, one with a body that would make a young man's hormones go wild. One where he couldn't help but have attraction to. Action in the Veil and mild teasing between the two that would lead to mutual attraction and romance, all the while eventually discovering each other's secrets and battling others in the Veil.

Your character's role: Pretty self-explanatory. Your character will be a childhood friend of my character, who at some point became a supernatural fighter in the veil, whether it be since they separated or recent.

Characters and sub-plots:

Runaway Fighter

A son of foreigners, a young man was born in Japan at a young age. His parents were always fascinated by Japanese culture and mythology, so they moved there in the countryside when they had him. He had a childhood friend, and when it came to their studies they were both...pretty terrible. They often got into fights and had a bit of a rivalry no matter what they did, but were inseparable. When his friend moved away, he had a hard time making friends for a long time due to being known as the local delinquent among the children. As he got older, his father revealed he had connections in a place called the Veil. His father helped him form a contract with a yokai called Raiju, which allowed him to both enter and fight in the Veil. At the young age 14, he took up fighting in the Veil, and it turned out, he was extremely talented fighter among the supernatural fighters. But when his father found out his activities, he was forced to quit. But sponsors in the Veil wouldn't let him go so easily. So in order to run away from that life, he moved to Tokyo and transferred schools, changing his demeanor from the athletic kid to a nerdy and clumsy one. Granted, his grades were still...sub-par.

Artists Used: panza, unknown, unknown, newnew

Sub-Plot: After running into his old friend and the shocking revelation his old friend and rival turned into a grown attractive woman, he found out that she was also transferring to his school. He was held back once, so he was a year older than other seniors, and it seems like his old friend was in the same boat. Luckily they can suffer academically together just like the good old days. However, one day, after getting into a fight, it turns out he was being followed, and through some unfortunate circumstances, he was forced to fight again in the Veil. But his opponent was an armored fighter, but after several blows traded, it turned out the opponent was his friend? Would they fight? Or would they throw the match and anger the crowd and sponsors? And how will things progress between them? (After our characters meet and we have them build up some dialogue and events here and there before things get to this point)

Zero to Hero

Artists Used: ailm, robinexile, yang fan, bayueye, Arsh, 蒼月愛蓮蒼月愛蓮

imgur.com

imgur.com

imgur.com

Background: When he was a small child, Ken was often bullied for two reasons: the first is he always kept his head in the books rather than play with the other children. But the second? It was because he was seen as a freak for seeing the supernatural. He would often warn other kids about demons and spirits that they would just mock him for. Seeing as how normalcy is incredibly important in Japanese society, especially in adolescence, he was bullied quite mercilessly. That is, until a kid stood up for him and chased off the bullies. Ken didn't know much about his new friend, but their relationship was a productive one as they brought the best out of each other. Ken was that standard bookworm of the block while his friend often fought the bullies that would otherwise prey on them. The bookworm and the fighter. They would spend time together, and would look after each other. But one day, Ken's friend had to move away for mysterious reasons. Since then, Ken kept being an honor student, but his encounters with demons and spirits would occasionally bothered his everyday life. Luckily he learned to ignore them and keep his mouth shut about them to not look like a weirdo. But still, would it ever be revealed why he was so spiritually in tune?

Sub plot: Years later in his last year of high school, he meets up with that same old friend. After the initial shock of his friend's actual identity, he noticed some strange behavior of her. One day, he would see her disappear out of thin air, where he would soon inspect where she disappeared, where he would find that she fought against supernatural beings and humans with...super powers? It's later found out that his friend's father built up debt and used her talents to rake in money from her fights. Seeing his friend being a prisoner to her father, Ken, the un-athletic bookworm stood up to him and made a bet, where if he were to become the top fighter in the arena, he would have to let his friend have her freedom. With the help of his friend, he would train to become a supernatural fighter and they would soon team up in a team tournament that would lead to adventures in this new place unfamiliar to him...the Veil.

(Artists Used: aestheticc-meme, hunyan, hikari (komitiookami), bara (03 bara), gwan-e

imgbox - fast, simple image host

Trapped in a Ritual

Story Note: I got two sub-plot and background ideas for this character. He can either be a powerful vampire ignorant to humans that can be redeemed, or an evil scumbag that tries to manipulate your character on the side despite being trapped in a supernatural contract.

Sub-Plot 1: An Elite Captured In a world of rich entrepreneurs, inventors, lottery winners, bankers, and business owners, if a person could abuse otherworldly powers to get all they wanted, while immoral, wouldn't be out of the question. But who needs morals when you're a vampire taught to be superior since birth? There were about a dozen or so noble families among the vampires of the Veil. But, as other beings in the Veil, there were rules in place by other powerful beings. Keep your supernatural and Veil affiliation a secret from humans in their realm, do not abuse your powers in the human realm, and keep destruction to a minimum in either realm. But as vampire nobles have been taught they have been superior to other beings-especially humans since birth, it only makes sense there's shameless rule breakers among them. One such person was a man named Cain Zamfir, who abused his powers by hypnotizing and strong-arming others to quickly climb his way to the top in the human realm. But when a human discovers his actual identity by chance when he was using his powers on a human, she uses her knowledge of the occult to trap him into a servant and introduce her to the world of high class vampires and other supernatural beings.

Sub-Plot 2: A True Villain Tamed Despite most supernatural beings forced to live in the Veil, powerful demons and creatures could make it outside. Some vampires, for example. One such vampire was rich and powerful, who had the horrific hobby of torturing women before sucking their blood and killing them. He occasionally personally oversaw workers to look for prey under the guise of 'promotion' where he would supposedly send them overseas for high pay and other luxuries, when in reality he tortured and killed them. When eyeing the latest office bombshell, he licked his lips to invite her to his executive office, but little did he know she knew what he was, and had him walk into a trap where he was forced into a ritual to be her servant. Against his will, he would partner with her to show her the high society of the supernatural, where he would give her the money and luxuries he 'promised' previous women.

Partner Human Character Role: An office worker who became aware of my character's identity and his evil actions. She can be an agent from the military that deals with the Veil's affairs, she could have a family with a history of the veil itself, she could be a person who's infatuated with the dark arts, etc.

Partner Veil Character Suggestion: A supernatural being who worked for a company under Cain's father in the Veil. She also made friends in the human realm she would visit, and after finding out that Cain heartlessly abused his power against her friend, she would disguise herself as a human, infiltrate his company as a worker, and teach him a lesson. Hierarchy be damned. (For character pictures, I'm thinking a descendant of a Lion Shapeshifter from Lamba legend, second either being a Salamander or Fire Elemental Spirit, third being a demon from Hell, and fourth being a Cecaelia.)

Artists Used: dan_hu, 1o8k, mondi hl, shunnyun

Sub-plot 1: All vampire nobles are taught from a young age they are superior to humans. It's an indoctrinated condition that is passed down, much like among certain families even in the human realm. Cain always hanged out with other kids, and while there was a part of him that didn't completely see the appeal of treating humans like animals or lesser beings as a whole, he went with it to not be excluded from the other children. Over time his hesitancy disappeared and became of the same mind of those around him. His father taught him to be perceptive, and his mother taught him how to use his abilities to his advantage. He developed even more of a superiority complex and broke the rules of the Veil, and used his powers to climb to the top of the food chain in the world of humans for shits and giggles, as a rich life in the human realm was much more fun than that of the Veil.

Sub-Plot 2: Both a vampire and a rich entrepreneur, Cain owned multiple companies and many people working under his name. For decades, he often used his power to kill women of his choice, torturing them of course, as he believed their suffering increased the flavor of their blood. Humans were beneath him, or so he thought until one got the best of him. He didn't care if they were virgins or not, he simply got a dopamine rush from their suffering. Many tried to kill him in the past, but his riches and connections protected him. The idea of a human getting the best of him was laughable. Like most vampires of nobility, he was taught from a young age that humans were beneath him, but there were rules. As a child, he surprisingly got along with children like himself, including humans. But when one of his childhood 'friends', got caught in a bear trap, he smelled her blood. His instincts took over, and her screams would eventually fade. Dripping with blood from his teeth and his glowing red eyes, he would do anything to experience it. Again...and again. Whatever 'humanity' he had was gone. He broke every rule in the book when interacting with human world. Openly using his powers, killing humans intentionally, hypnotizing people to increase his own power and wealth and so forth. Most vampires of nobility are already well off, but that wasn't good enough for him, so he increased his wealth in power in the human realm, to make it easier to satiate his cravings.

(Artists Used For Human Employees: kanashi kumo, anima togashi, hua-j, nonohachi)

(Artists Used For Veil Employees: kevbot, anima togashi, hunyan, gyudong123)

The World of Infected and Hunters

(Genre: Post-Apocalyptic/Horror)

By 2050, the human population reached past 10 billion, and once year 2100 came along, resources were becoming scarce, and countries of the world began to go to war with each other for survival. Eventually, this led to nuclear fallout, and making most of the world a wasteland. The mass radiation began to transform humans and animals into monsters of all sorts of horrific monstrosities, and even capable of infecting other humans. Of course, that couldn't have been the only reason for it. Many theorize that the nuclear weapons used otherworldly material to cause these effects. Assuming this is true, it would be a good explanation for what people now call Hunters. Hunters are humans who have gained superhuman enhancements, like enhanced vision, strength, speed, etc. But only those among the most powerful could hold multiple enhancements. Some could even transform their limbs into weapons or something…inhuman. There were also a group of people called Scavengers who gathered supplies but most quit because it was safer to rely on Hunters. Hunter could usually be identified with traits ordinary humans don't have, like strange glowing tattoos called 'Marks', changed eye color, hair color, and even changed skin or tongue, ears, etc. The reason for the title 'Hunter' was because they were the only ones who could hunt a dangerous variant of infected called 'Stalkers'. Stalkers could only hunt at night and stay inside dark places, and bullets have no effect on them, as a result, there were Hunters who helped guard towns away from cities that were overtaken by infected. These towns hoarded generators to cast light at night from protection of Stalkers. But, aside from the infected and Stalkers, there were other dangers, like Hunters who abuse their power, and of course, Breeding Grounds. Breeding Grounds were in cities inside the abandoned buildings, where monsters and variants of infected are created. In order to enter these buildings, one must wear a gas mask because of a mysterious fog capable of infecting those who enter, including Hunters. Luckily easy to put on masks that were less clunky were made sometime before the fallout, but unfortunately were hoarded since the Breeding Grounds discovery. If one doesn't have one of these, they must rely on the gas masks of the past. The only reason anyone where people would purposefully enter one, is one can find what people have deemed 'Hunter Hearts'. Strange organ-like objects said to enhance Hunter's abilities, and the chance to turn someone else into a Hunter. The only remaining hope in this land, is rumors of an underground facility trying to end the dangers of this new world entirely and bring humanity to safety and restore order. Then there were the Church of Hearts, a religious cult that guards Breeding Grounds and bunkers, believing Stalkers are the gods of the new world and should be protected, while places of true safety belong to Hunters and the devout who swore fealty to the Church. And lastly, Scavengers. They hold less prevalence then all other information due to the fact you rarely see one. Scavengers are ordinary people who, well, scavenge and sometimes do jobs for settlements. Because they aren't Hunters, they don't get paid as much, because Hunter's get more leeway with their demands. But because the world has become so dangerous and Hunters are now superior to other humans, most don't bother competing with them. Scavengers usually die, or give up trying, seeing no point in competing with Hunters.

The Destruction of the New World

A Scavenger nicknamed 'Underdog' was famous for his survival skills and incredible luck, who refused at any attempt or offer to become a Hunter. One day, as he was scavenging in a city while avoiding infected, he became injured after cutting his leg. Mistaken for an infected due to his limb, he was attacked by a fellow survivor. But when the drama was settled and they realized they weren't a threat to each other, the attacker noticed the man wasn't a Hunter. Knowing there was few people crazy enough to be in a city without being a Hunter, they realized he was the famous Scavenger. This person asked for his help, stating that they needed someone who could resist the desire to become a Hunter, while helping them to enter areas housing infected, theorizing that getting rid of the areas could potentially force local infected and Stalkers to leave, and that it could be done by destroying Hunters Hearts. Under the promise of payment, he agreed to be their partner, where they would form a bond.

Partner Character Suggestion: A Hunter or Scavenger with connections to one of the underground cities, who found plans indicating that getting rid of Breeding Grounds and Hunter's Hearts could potentially end the threat of Stalkers and Infected. However, the research indicates only those who aren't Hunters should destroy Hunter's Hearts.

Artists Used: jokerpang, jun (seojh1029), makura wet, 狂妄画集, kakko, uniikura

(Artists Used: jay b lee, pigone, lilycious, free style (yohan1754)

MIA Super Soldier

Before the nuclear fallout, scientists created underground cities for themselves, government and military personnel, and people of interest. Down in these cities, soldiers volunteered for experiments to develop special abilities to later train soldiers who would develop the same-and then some. A man named Jack Morgan who belonged to Special Forces from the US military, was one of the first to volunteer to both become a super soldier and train future super soldiers. But after receiving cruel and horrific classified information, unknown to his subordinates, he became MIA. Since then, several of his ex-students were charged to search for him, where one succeeded. But would they convince him to return? Or join him to keep away from the underground cities and stay in the wasteland?

Your Character's Role: A fellow super soldier who's side effects differed from Jack's, and an ex-subordinant, she tracks my character down demanding answers. The story will take either two turns: she joins him to escape, or she convinces him to come back and they can try to take things down from the inside.

Artists Used: zeilyanart, boony2789, 拝Ogami, unknown

(Artists Used: Vana, koyorin, free style (yohan1754), wei_(kaminari0411)

The Future of Galaxies and Portals

(Genre: Sci-fi/Fantasy)

In the far future humans have mastered the technology required to use interstellar travel. One of the biggest theories of the multi-verse and its existence is that once you reach far enough outside our own galaxy, the ability to visit other universes become possible. Well, that's exactly what happened. But it came with too many dangers and unpredictable possibilities at the time of discovery. When ships returned to earth, something erupted all over the world. Portals of some sort, and inside were multiple worlds, and even timelines from past and future. Some of them came with invaders, but luckily for the most part at the time of these invasions earth's technology bested them. After the military sent people into the portals, some never returned, and those who did came back with a glowing cube, in which was given the title 'Portal Stone' The reason being, it seems anyone who comes back with one, the portal it came from would close. As more and more people came back with them, it seems to have given some humans powers. With more reports coming in, it seems not all portals had these 'stones'. Some were historic events in other worlds people had to fulfill certain conditions in order to survive and leave. These portals were deemed 'historic portals' and sometimes gave a stone, other times would deem the survivors with magical items or powers. Since then, much like in fantasy stories, Guilds became created. There were two focused professions: Explorers and Mercenaries. Explorers were people who signed up to a guild the government created called Management Exploration Guild, or the MEP Guild for short. These people are assigned to help explore different planets, usually for resources and information on the different universes and extraterrestrial life. Mercenary Guilds were just as it sounds. Because of a large influx of portals, those with money invested in their own guilds to hire people that the government needed financial assistance with to keep cities protected. Mercenaries had a more complicated job of dealing with the different kinds of portals that existed, because there were different types of them, some had requirements, and as such required different people of specific skill sets, rather than just technological understanding and survival and exploration skills like the MEP Guild. As time passed by, people discovered that different portal stones and the portals themselves had differences between them distinguished by color. Portals that were blue led to different worlds, yellow ones led to historical events of different worlds, and red ones indicated a potential invasion that would happen if not taken care of quickly. Blue portals can sometimes permanently stay or has a timer and may reappear at a later date. Yellow portals disappear once completed, and red portals often have a dangerous enemy holding a portal stone that must be taken away from them. As for the portal stones themselves, purple ones can reveal information about the portals themselves, and what is recommended before entering one. Managers hired by Guilds, or the government often have these and release proper information on forums for the respective guilds. Green stones are free to keep from whoever completed the portal, which gives whoever uses it can give several people powers it may hold. Finally, orange stones can reopen blue and red portals, but must be ran through the Guild who claimed it before doing so.

From Tools to Stones

Plot: As more gates started appearing, mechanics, blacksmiths, and engineers started becoming more in demand, as there weren't as many in comparison to Guild members who explored the gates themselves. But, after a mechanic and their assistant/partner decided to inspect a mysterious pocket watch brought it in as a commission for a guild, they were sent to different worlds due to the watch's mysterious abilities. By the time they got an inkling of how it worked and its purpose, emissaries from gates started demanding for their previous inhabitants to return. Now, the mechanic duo must deal with both the political demands of people from the Gates, as well trying to find the mysteries of the pocket watch and forces behind them.

Partner suggestions:

1)Your character could be a mechanic that was a mentor to mine, showing him the ropes of this sci-fi world.

2) A mercenary who screwed up a mission, or a criminal, (either/or) whose punishment was to do community service, which involved helping my character as a mechanic's assistant.

Artists Used: hajun (hey sangha), jouvru, unknown, nanin

Partner picture suggestions:

(Artists Used: maku ro, hiragana oufu, mogumo, matsumoto mitsuaki, free style yohan1754)

War Between Worlds

Red Gates began to become more rampant and people and species began to invade and form groups in the criminal world. Different races from different worlds began to adapt to Earth's technology, and began forming groups to replace themselves among governments and guilds. But how would thing play out one of these invaders were forced to work for their enemy? Or the other way around? Chaos between the two factions could end up getting those unrelated involved. (My original plan for this RP was to capture one of the otherworldly invaders which you would play, and have her work for him against her will having interactions with both him and his android, but I also thought about the idea of him getting captured instead and having the android as an antagonist. Both sound good so I made two sub-plots.)

Sub-Plot 1: Welcome to the Company

Thomas Iris II has not only inherited his father's business when he passed away, he took it to new levels. Thomas was hailed as a genius from a young age, and that became apparent to the world when he inherited his father's company at the age of 17 and made it both one of the most formidable corporate companies-and guilds, in the world. More and more otherworldly invaders began to create underground factions, as they somehow found out about Earth's technology even before entering. These invaders began to try and take down guild leaders and of course Thomas Iris was on the list. But he had his android in waiting, and it stopped the invader by restraining them. After having some 'fun' with the invader, he would have his android accompany her at all times, and use her to destroy the factions the invaders created.

Sub-Plot 2: Captured by the Invaders

The otherworldly invaders started multiple factions and worked together in secret, to steal technology and attempt a hostile takeover. They decided the best way to do that was to conquer the guilds, whose power rivaled the government. More than several minor guilds collapsed after their respective leaders went missing. When one of the invaders tried to capture the head of the Iris Trading Company, she got information about his android from an informant. Going in fully prepared she manages to incapacitate the android and successfully captured Thomas Iris II. He was brought back to their based to be tortured for information. However, Thomas saw this as an interesting opportunity to eliminate competition. He promised his captor and those she was working with to help with their mission. Obviously cautious, she keeps an eye on him at all times, where they look take down other guilds, while Thomas counts on his android to track them down so he could look for an opportunity to try and escape when the time was right.

Artists Used: cartolaio, mashuu (neko no oyashiro), qing

Artist Used: egawa_akira

(Artists Used: cutesexyrobutts, hetza (hellshock), bsapricot, impforhire, airisubaka)

Revolution Against The Iris Company

After a man named found a hidden file among his father's things when trying to find the whereabouts of his disappearance. After hiding it until knowing what to do with it, he was kidnapped and sent to a planet called Terrano which was owned by a corporation called Iris Trading Company. There, he was forced to work under slave labor with occasional torture for information, but despite their best efforts, he didn't give them what they wanted. Terrano had several cities, so at least there were places to eat, sleep, and have entertainment, albeit minimal in each. The man formed a rebellion and escaped. Luckily, the rebels managed to find old weapons from the past as a means to fight. The next goal after that is to defeat the company heads working people like tools and find a ship back to earth where he can find answers. After discovering an abandoned facility, he discovered and re-activated an android, which would become his partner, help him with the rebellion on Terrano, and get off the planet to find the answers he sought.

Your character: YC will be an robot (or android) found in an abandoned facility. A place where the company was working on an all-purpose automoton meant for personal use for elites, capable of combat, pleasure, piloting, you name it. But after a war broke out, the facility was shut down with the man-made woman inside it and the planet was put on lock down. After MC goes in looking for useful technology, he will stumble upon YC where he activates her. (Because of her character, we can go through different potentials for her personality. She can start apathetic but learns emotions over time, MC can accidentally choose a specific personality setting, or there could be an error where her personality and/or emotions will fluctuate.)

Artist Used: gamerag, grandia lee, unknown, unknown, unknown

(Artists Used: ub1mo, cutesexyrobutts, tsukura_sae, kai (pixiv12466647)

View: https://imgur.com/ujc03s7

Kronos' and Da Vinci's World of Gears and Steam

(Genre: Steampunk)

In an alternate universe, shortly after the medieval ages, humanity began to advance in technology much sooner than when electricity began to make waves. Rather, years later after the death Leonardo Da Vinci, documents were found in his home underneath the floorboards of blueprints for all kinds of inventions, weapons, and architecture, that most of which worked on gears and steam, with a name titled 'Kronos' within the pages. With the combined documents of the two geniuses, humanity faced the biggest renaissance all it once it ever knew. After a few hundred years where electricity was added to the power of gears and steam, lands were covered with buildings, transportation, weapons, and even floating cities supported clockwork, wings and a new material called 'Gravity Stones' that could be mined near tectonic plates around the world. It was these stones that held up the floating cities and made air crafts available that were faster than blimps. Leonardo Da Vinci was no doubt the starting mark for many of these accomplishments, but the mysterious figure Kronos had his presence known even today, as mysterious places and creatures made of gears and steam could be seen even in the present. Some of these findings even had electricity, where the mysterious figure called Kronos should have died. Myths were created about Kronos, some claiming they're still very much alive, and rumors were spread about places that have yet to be discovered. In recent years, hierarchies were made, and royal families and entrepreneurs would often be the owners of cities and large-scale businesses. On land, there was still a castle that held royalty but with modern technology that oversaw government business while the rich dealt with their own domains. Other than Italy, it seems that the most desired spot due to it being abandoned, was South Wales, where the castle Camelot once stood. Despite documents of Kronos being found it Italy, there were several other places in the world where there rumors of Kronos' presence, and Wales supposedly left numerous traces of Kronos' existence, such as several creatures made of gears and other materials. It is here where many entrepreneurs and companies gathered to build cities to hope to advance technology even further...and they did. People from all over the globe immigrated to Wales to discover the mysteries of Kronos, and whatever else may lie there.

Addtional Locations and Lore:

Floating Cities: Cities in the sky held up on a floating massive mass of land. Full of skyscrapers and all other kinds of buildings, these floating cities are often owned by a wealthy few, be it royalty or entrepreneurs. They are held in place by thousands of gravity stones underneath, and gears that operates giant wings around the edges of the city keeps it as an extra security measure in case the gravity stones fail, as well as move the city itself in case of any danger. To deal with Air Pirates, the cities themselves have been equipped with canons, guns, flares, and people who are experts of piloting Airships.

Kronos Worshipers: Many became obsessed with Kronos, some to the point of unexplained madness. Many turn to piracy or bandits to steal inventions, others will guard areas where scraps and materials could be found with a ritual site and camp nearby.

Air Pirates: Pirates who travel the world stealing supplies, many either being Kronos Worshipers or simply those who do not have the skills necessary to be rich and famous in this new era of cogs and steam.

Airships: Flying ships equipped with multiple security measures, and able to fly much faster than the floating cities with the power of a wind turbine on top of the gears, steam, and gravity stones.

Floating Islands: Strangely enough, floating islands sprung up on their own shortly before Gravity Mines were more commonly used. These islands were the land mass that once belonged to Clockwork Beast Valley. There are many theories as to how these islands came in unison before floating far from each other, but none confirmed. The most popular rumors is that a secret organization of some sort of a large scale put gravity stones underneath the land, some say it was Kronos' doing and hid more treasures on the islands, while others claim there was a secret trove of gravity stones underneath the whole time.

Clockwork Beast Valley: Shortly after the floating cities were constructed, multiple places throughout Wales rose up into the air with gravity stones and became floating islands. One particular area was routed for miles and became one giant desert-like valley and became practically lifeless. But out of the earth rose beasts made of gears and metal with glowing eyes and steam coming from its body. By the thousands. No one knows why they come out from the ground, but it's theorized there's one gigantic factory underneath the valley. However, going there is a suicide mission, so no one was able to confirm.

Clockwork Beasts: Because of their appearance where gears could be seen moving along between some kinks in the armor of the metallic beasts, they've been titled Clockwork Beasts. They come in many shapes and forms, like tigers, hawks, and even giant bug variants like mosquitoes and wasps. They all seem to spawn from the valley, but more and more reports have revealed some have been migrating to other lands. It's all the more reason to stay in the safety of a floating city. Any town or village at normal ground levels could easily find themselves in danger. The only real safe place in Wales on ground level. is Camelot Castle.

Camelot Castle: Most scholars considered the location where King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table merely a myth. Fictional. But in fact, the floating islands revealed its ruins. After it was discovered, it was reconstructed and outfitted with self-defensive measures much like the floating cities. Self-proclaimed royalty has taken refuge there, and that, for mysterious reasons both the wealthy and government acknowledged. The family called themselves the Pendragon's, the same surname of King Arthur of legend. They appeared out of the blue, but had seemingly countless wealth. For those who couldn't afford to live in the floating cities, a monarchy of sorts was established among the land dwellers. But don't be fooled by the royalty of the land below, for they are just as powerful as the elites from above, included with government connections.

The Capture Spider: At night, in the Clockwork Beast Valley, rumors of sightings of a spider the size of an entire city would wander at night with glowing eyes would capture any traveler foolish enough to wander the valley at night. But what people don't know, is that the spider is indeed a city. A city inside a dome on a metal platform with giant mechanical legs. The spider would capture wanderers to add to its 'citizens' where horrific experiments would take place. When the abduction is finished, it burrows underground and stays inside until the next wanderer makes the mistake of wandering the valley. Inside would be a land of horror and killers where anyone trapped inside would either turn into one of them, or die trying to escape.

Shifters: Shifters, also known as the 'Shifted' are people who were illegally experimented on to see if they could survive different climates ordinary humans couldn't. Trying to make humans into winged creatures, sea creatures, etc. with artificially attached apparatuses and spliced DNA to take on otherworldly qualities. Some look mostly human, others beyond recognition of their former selves. The result was often either death or a permanently crippled body. Normally Shifters don't reveal themselves, as their apparatuses are easily noticeable and are seen as monsters. However, some rumors state that people have actually seen genetically changed humans that was made with technology unfamiliar to current scientists and inventors.

Kronos' Tower: Legend has it that somewhere underground lies a giant tower that once reached the skies, much like in the story of Tower of Babel. Rumor has it that there are levers or buttons, or some other kind of mechanism that would reveal the tower to emerge from the depths.

Clockwork Forest: A forest where clocks and gears could be found ticking inside hundreds of trees. Rumors has it, it was created by a scientist who went mad and went into hiding somewhere in the forest itself.

The Trapped Underwater Dome: Once a massive project to collect ingredients and creatures from the deep seas, the government created a base meant to hold workers. This giant domed area had fin-like objects in several places around it powered by cogs on the inside and a propel system underneath. It was originally meant to be capable of moving around the subterranean environment. Unfortunately, it ended up being too difficult to move it at the time it was made. After an attack from an unknown creature that couldn't be handled, the people inside had to be left behind. Since then, people have been living inside, able to use the systems in place to catch fish to eat and sustain themselves. Anyone who tried leaving for land ended up a lost cause, and people waited for safety, or someone to come up with a way to escape.

New Atlantis: An underwater city that is unknown to most and was titled with the assumption that Kronos was responsible for the original Atlantis. It is owned by mysterious noblemen and women who funneled their funds into it. Creatures of the deep seem to adhere to their orders, and act as 'enforcers' if problems arise. There are several cites in domes, and buildings seemingly unprotected from the water in the center of the other cities. Inside each dome are houses, apartments, parks, and entertainment centers, much like any other city. But, each city is ruled by different people, currently in war for control for the entirety underwater creation in all of its glory. Some cities have fallen to rulers gone insane from an unhealthy worship of Kronos, and others fallen due to out of control experiments where moving mechanical mannequins and unstable Shifters attacked people. The rulers all fought for control, as they all supposedly held clues to one of Kronos' greatest secrets, but they refused to cooperate.

Kronos River: Originally, a group of researchers found notes left behind by Kronos under a secret passage near Big Ben in London. It mentioned of two 'rivers'. One with a current so powerful that it led to a city under the water. They assumed it was a second Atlantis as opposed to the one never found in (supposedly) Spain. Hence, they called it New Atlantis when they made a vehicle strong enough to withstand the current. After three centuries, it eventually became yet another hidden city but with thousands of people within. Because all their ancestors were scientists, historians, engineers, and other such people, it became even more advanced than the lands above, but in recent years it went to hell. But the mystery of the mass hysteria is yet another puzzle to be solved. The other 'river' was never found, but it led to an unknown place Kronos called 'Riverside'.

Behind the Door of Cogs

Flint Atwell was a man in his 20's who was the great grandchild of the insane scientist who created Clockwork Forest. He lived in a broken down clock tower in a development area in the floating city called Imperia. Since taking base in an abandoned warehouse, he focused on creating technology for small businesses. The small tower was run down with cracks on multiple parts of the building, including the glass where the clock stopped working ages ago. However, despite looking abandoned, at night, sparks of electricity could be seen flashing in the dark. He worked tirelessly to help those who couldn't afford much and to restore the Atwell name. Eventually he joined a small Inventor's Guild, Dust Rust, as they were the only ones who didn't turn him away due to his family's ill reputation. There he met a woman inventor who wanted to make Dust Rust the top guild. But, because of their poor funds, they often had to go to the land below to scrounge for parts. After the two became friends, they entered Clockwork Forest for some gears. After driving away some Kronos Worshipers, the continued to scavenge. After taking a gear from one of the many trees, stairs revealed themselves, leading down to a door with many missing cogs. But, there were symbols below each of where they were to be placed with nation's flags as well as a picture of cogs with symbols. It seems in order to open the door, they must find the cogs from different countries and bring them back to find the mysteries behind the door.

MC Picture Choices:

kondou (dioptrie), original, bad id, bad pixiv id, 1boy, beaker, brown hair, chain, flask, formal, gears, goggles, green eyes, gun, handgun, headphones, holster, laboratory, male focus, necktie, round-bottom flask, short hair, shoulder holster, solo, steampunk, suit, test tube, upper body, vial, weapon - Image View - | Gelbooru - Free Anime and Hentai Gallery

imgur.com

imgur.com

imgur.com

imgur.com

imgur.com

Artists Used: kondou (dioptrie), unknown

imgur.com

kondou (dioptrie), original, 1girl, bandaid, belt, boots, braid, cross-laced footwear, fingerless gloves, gatling gun, gears, gloves, goggles, goggles on head, gun, long hair, machine gun, midriff, navel, red hair, short shorts, shorts, sitting, solo, steampunk, weapon, yellow eyes - Image View - | Gelbooru - Free Anime and Hentai Gallery

imgur.com

imgur.com

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

imgur.com

Artists used: kamiyamark, kondou (dioptrie), unknown, evan lee, mark cosmiano, unknown

Moving Tower of Gears

Inside the royal palace of Camelot, one of the servants was ordered to clean the basement. At some point, the old floor collapsed beneath him revealing a room where the light barely reached. In the corner, he discovered a giant lever hidden behind some supplies, covered in dust and long forgotten. When he pulled it with all his might, the palace began to shake violently, and after some time, eventually stopped. When stepping outside, he gripped his head, and he suddenly found a watch on his left wrist. However, once he recovered, he heard two guards shout at him and soon enough, pinned him down and brought him before the royal family. Apparently, the lever he pulled was one of many that, when brought down, would bring up a tower powered by cogs and ancient machinery. It wasn't supposed to be found-let alone pulled. Ordered to be locked up on suspicions of being a spy of some sort, the princess (or queen or trusted knight maybe) decided to spare him mercy, promising to make him her personal servant instead, allowing her to keep an eye on him. After that, she and him would try to find the other levers, and see what may be inside the mysterious tower once fully raised, with the mysterious watch he was now paired with leading the way.

MC Character Options:

original, commentary request, korean commentary, 1boy, black jacket, black necktie, blue eyes, blue hair, brown vest, butler, closed mouth, cup, gloves, grey background, hair between eyes, holding, jacket, long sleeves, male focus, monocle, necktie, one eye closed, seucapeu, shirt, smile, solo, standing, teacup, teapot, tray, vest, white gloves, white shirt - Image View - | Gelbooru - Free Anime and Hentai Gallery

imgur.com

imgur.com

imgur.com

imgur.com

Artists used: seucapeu, lucyblueroses, tazumi oga, unknown

imgur.com

imgur.com

imgur.com

imgur.com

imgur.com

imgur.com

Artists Used: dolphin_5098, shal.e, melody wang, unknown

Welcome to New Atlantis*****

Inside an underwater dome facility, there was a father who was a scientist for the military and was one of many workers trapped in the underwater dome that has been abandoned. On the day he and the rest of the workers were trapped, his child came to visit, and became trapped with him. One day, a giant unknown creature covered the dome, and began ruthlessly attacking it. The scientists, engineers, and military personnel all rushed to attempt to get any leaks in control with the technology at their disposal. But it didn't take long for all the lights to shut off, letting the darkness of the sea take over. Feeling himself drowning, a strong current pulls his child away from him and his eyes close. However, when he wakes up, he finds himself awake in the middle of a city filled with neon lights. A woman approached him, clearly someone in charge just by their presence alone, where next to her was another woman, perhaps an assistant? He could tell right away the woman was a Shifter. The first woman with the domineering aura said he and all the other members of the dome were safe, and they were currently being informed of the situation elsewhere…but sadly with the exception of his child. She then commanded the Shifter next to her, to lead him to a room where he could be informed as well. But after the Shifter learns of the man's child, she reveals the place he was in, called New Atlantis, was more like a prison. They will work together to find his child, and to dethrone the other rulers.

Sub-Plot 1: A New Ruler of the Sea

When the scientist found himself in front of the two women in front of him, the woman that was clearly the boss informed him everyone was safe, including his child. She found out he was the lead scientist and needed his expertise. Apparently, each city in New Atlantis had a leader, and each was fighting for control. After being told about the man's expertise in science, psychology, and a rough past full of fights, he had what was necessary to help her become the supreme ruler. It was revealed that there were also cities that have fallen to experiments gone wrong. People that have become like robotic monsters of gears, and even some that have transformed into disfigured mannequin like monsters. They would have to find out secrets of each leader, discovering the truth of how things got so out of control. Her assistant, the Shifter, would be sent to occasionally give them information.

Sub-Plot 2: From Cities to Seas

After being filled in on the circumstances on the place he arrived at, she told him to partner up with her assistant. The Shifter. together, they would find out the secret to finding the truth, laid beyond New Atlantis. They were to travel the seas, discovering abandoned submarines, caves that led to dry areas, and eventually, to finding the original Atlantis. They would discover untold mysteries of the ocean, while occasionally reporting back to the assistant's leader.

MC character options:

imgur.com

Safebooru - 1boy aenaluck beard black coat black hair blurry blurry background carlnes (aenaluck) coat coat on shoulders facial hair grey jacket grey pants grey vest hand in pocket highres holding holding phone jacket male focus medium hair necktie original pants phone ponytail shirt solo talking on phone vest white shirt | 4283230

imgur.com

imgur.com

imgur.com

imgur.com

MC artists used: Jettafield, aenaluck, jane mere, unknown

Atlantis Leaders:

imgur.com

Artists Used: 鏑木康隆, kei satsuki, taekwon kim, unknown

Shifters:

imgur.com

imgur.com

xianchong shi, original, absurdres, commentary, highres, 1girl, animal ears, arm support, black background, black footwear, black gloves, black hair, black horns, black nails, black pants, crack, crop top, curled horns, detached sleeves, ear down, elbow gloves, flipped hair, full body, gears, gloves, hair between eyes, hair ornament, hand up, highleg, highleg leotard, hip bones, hole on body, horns, kneeling, leotard, leotard under clothes, logo, long hair, looking at viewer, multiple horns, multiple tails, nail polish, open mouth, pants, purple eyes, purple horns, shoes, sleeveless, solo, tail, tentacle hair, tentacle hair ornament, tentacles, twitter username, unaligned ears, weibo username, white leotard - Image View - | Gelbooru - Free Anime and Hentai Gallery

takefu jiin, original, highres, 1girl, animal ears, ass tattoo, black footwear, black leotard, black thighhighs, blonde hair, blue eyes, breast tattoo, breasts, crossed ankles, damaged, ear piercing, facial tattoo, fake animal ears, fake tail, feet up, gears, glasses, head rest, high heels, large breasts, legs up, leotard, lying, mechanical arms, mechanical parts, on stomach, one eye closed, piercing, playboy bunny, prosthesis, rabbit ears, rabbit tail, shoe dangle, shoulder tattoo, single mechanical arm, soles, solo, steampunk, strapless, strapless leotard, tail, tattoo, the pose, thighhighs - Image View - | Gelbooru - Free Anime and Hentai Gallery

imgur.com

Artists Used: huanxiang huifeng, unknown, xianchong shi/shirentutu, takefu jiin, yaegashinan, lin mzhh

Mystery of the Shifters and Clockwork Beasts*****

A scientist and inventor lived on a beach far away from society, as he was seen as insane. Why? Because he got caught fixing and sheltering Shifters that tried to blend in with society. He was curious about their altered biology and integrated apparatuses and how they functioned. He would use his knowledge and expertise to any Shifters that were injured from attacks, or shelter them for ones seeking refuge, as well as create armor, clothes, or modifications to help them better blend in. The only thing he asked in return was to study them for awhile and conduct a few tests before sending them on their way. After all, they were human before being experimented on. However, almost all of them forgot how they became Shifters. They tend to remember their life before, but most only remember the pain from experiments after that, most likely from the trauma. But for ones who did remember some aspects seemed to indicate there were more than several places where the Shifted were created. Some said they escaped from labs from floating cities and islands, others say they woke up in mysterious places such as Clockwork Forest and Clockwork Beast Valley. Some claimed they remember glimpses of a place underwater or some sort of tower. While the scientist roughly had some ideas where to look, he inevitably gained compassion for these people and decided to become a place to help them, until he had enough to time to build robots to help them while he was away and detailed instructions of all the medial and mechanical knowledge he had so they could heal themselves even while he was away. However, one day, outside his window he saw what looked like a Shifter washed up on shore and immediately went to help her. After tending to her wounds and mechanical parts, from inside one of the gears was a paper, one that had clues to the origins of this mysterious world. While the Shifter wasn't sure why she had that paper, the scientist decided to finally try to figure out the mysteries of Shifters and Clockwork beast, with the Shifter he helped along for the ride, believing somehow she would help him reveal the truths of this world of gadgets and steam.

For MC pictures, I think I'll use pictures from the plots Behind the Door of Cogs and Welcome to New Atlantis. YC Picture suggests can also be used from the Shifter suggestions in Welcome to New Atlantis.

[/SPOILER]

Last edited:
Phew...added pictures to all the plots for this thread for my characters to give my partner additional freedom. The things I do to put into effort into these damn RP threads lol.

Back
Top Bottom