Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Earned It (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
Lyla didn't expect for this to happen. She was just your average rabbit living peacefully in her village, not a care in the world, until bandits swept through and destroyed everything. Killed all the men and rounded up all the women old enough to be sold off as whores. The children were shipped elsewhere, to labor camps she thought she heard. They were jackals, literally, drooling over her and the other women, telling them how fine a fortune they would bring. She was carted off in a cage, taken to a camp deep in the woods where there were other women of various races.
"This pink one will make us rich," one of the dogs snickered, smacking the bars near her and making her jump, "look at how petite she is."
"Look at those fat tits and hips. Only a fool would pass up such a juicy snack."
"We may just keep her for ourselves." They laughed and she felt tears burn her eyes, keeping her gaze away from them. Why not just kill her instead?

The trip was a nightmare, being drug back to what she could only assume was endless suffering. One night, the raiders had set up camp, and they were tense for some reason. She didn't ask, obviously, because she didn't care to upset them. But something was wrong.

She just kept her head down, not daring to burden any of the jackals for answers. She would glance at her people briefly before glancing at the feline and canine and vulpine women around her, watching as they all too felt that something seemed off.

There was a slight commotion at first, some men going to look for someone. Then those men going to look for the search party. Everyone was suddenly alert as a man approached. Massive and canine, his blank white fur streaked with blood as he hauled a raider's corpse behind him.

"Wh-What the hell?"
"Don't just stand there, kill him!!" The jackals all rushed at this stranger, swords and spears ready; surely their numbers would overwhelm him.

One by one, he swatted them away, using the corpse to break the necks of two others, before drawing a shortsword and running another through.

He was hit once or twice, but not serious enough to stop him as he continued to work his way through the raiders.

He took them all on with little effort, the rush of battle making his heart pound in his ears and his vision tunnel. It was the best high he could achieve.

He was loving this. If he didn't have debts to pay and supplies he needed, he would have done this for free. This was why he loved his job. The kill.

When every last jackal was dead, he used the keys to unlock the cages, freeing the women inside. There was one who inched toward him, looking up at him with admiration despite the blood he was caked in.
"Th...Thank you..." She said gently. She was half hos size, the top of her head reaching his belt. She was curvy.
"I don't know how to thank you...I don't think any of them do..." She glanced at the women as they all ran off in hopes of finding a new place to start.

The blood rush was making his ears ring. "I'll have you." He said, his voice low and baritone.

"Don't remember asking." He said. "You were destined for a life far worse than what I have planned for you."

Her gut twisted. He was right, she was fated to be sold to someone probably worse on the eyes than him. She swallowed and nodded, "O-Ok.."

She gasped loudly and held onto him, bracing against his back, "Wh-Wh...?! I-I cam walk just fine...!"

She didn't struggle, just kind of pouted in embarrassment, grunting when he dropped her onto the ground.

Back
Top Bottom