Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DREAM's Journal ☆

Osheaga

Supernova
    • INTRODUCINGâ??
      Dream, master of Galaxies !!

I thought that it would be appropriate if I actually put out a journal here, maybe for people to get to know me a little better!
      I am a young woman living in Canada, hoping one day to become a big CEO of a video game company, representing Canada,
      of course! You all may know me as a sleepyhead moderator ~

I'm currently still in high school, about to graduate this June, however I take advanced physics classes at a local university for
      no apparent reason. In fact, I have no interest in becoming a scientist or anything. I just enjoy physics, and it will be nice to
      final go out into the world come this summer and have such a firm knowledge of the subject. For those who do not know, I am
      of African-Canadian decent. Holla! I've lived in Canada for all of my life so far. I'm an artist; I excel in sketching (anime
      and realistic images alike) I am extremely creative to such an extreme point that it's insane. I am going to university for
      graphic design and video engineering. Speaking of my interest in graphic design, I'm an enormous video game player. FPS,
      platforming, etc. Though I adore horror FPS games, I enjoy cutesy games even more. Banjo-Kazooie and Super Mario Galaxy
      for example, two of my favorite all time games.

I also thoroughly enjoy writing. :] Some of you may have noticed!!

Feel free to come talk to me in my journal, as well! [/list:u][/list:u]

• â?? the ART aspect

As mentioned, I'm an artist :] I like to explore many different aspects of art, as well!

the MUSIC aspect
      • Just because I'm black doesn't mean I'm simply subjected to listen to rap, hip-hop and R&B. When I say
        I listen to everything, I listen to everything. Including country. I see all forms of music as an art
        form and a form of self-expression. Though some genres confuse the hell out of me (like most country
        and some metal) I still understand why these artists choose to express themselves with this certain form of
        music. Some of my personal favorite genres are indie, celtic, house, dream-pop, alternative and hip-hop.
        I enjoy artists and composer such as,

the Dream, Kanye West, UVERworld, Grant Kirkhope, Koji Kondo, the Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra & Gym Class Heroes

I have a bit of an unhealthy obsession with video game themes, mostly from Donkey Kong, Banjo-Kazooie,
        The Super Mario series and the Legend of Zelda series. I'm addicted to this website [ http://www.ocremix.org/ ]
        That has an absolutely amazing archive of video game remixes. :] I also play bass, saxophone and a bit of piano.
        I also have the skill to arrange musical pieces ;] it's very difficult. [/list:u]

the DRAWING aspect
        • Dear lord, this is the hub of all art forms to me. All I do is draw. It originated with anime but I eventually
          branched out and developed my own form; 70% realistic, 30% cartoon/anime. I'll be posting some works of
          my art here or in another forum later on once I get my shit scanner up and working. Lately, I've been
          branching out, trying new art forms. My brother was kind enough to pick up CorelPaint for me the other day,
          so I've been experimenting. I'm still getting over my obsession with Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Sunshine.
          So, to maybe help them pass, I started drawing the landscapes on CorelPaint. I will also be posting those sometime
          soon. :] I look forward to sharing them.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• â?? the ICON tray ![/list:u][/list:u]
        • Just icons I like :]

th30.jpg
          th41.jpg
          583.png
          ththjerkicons070547.png
          coffee16_by_kisuncha.png

317cfx2.png
          1-1.gif
          thbuger.png
          2.gif
          thq49069421.gif

2.gif
          linknavi-omgfairyplz.png
          a.gif
          4576173.gif
          cuteburger.png

thloveburger-1.png
          oot43_02.png
          thlionking1.jpg
          th007.png
          tough_c0okiebux.png

Cupcake1.jpg
          lime.jpg
          cupcake.png
          hotchocbytil_midnight.png
          z79308590.png

[/list:u][/list:u]

• Monday, January 26th

Today was a horrible experience.

I had awoken with a twisting-turning sensation in my stomach.

Why, you ask? Because today, Monday, January 26th is the first day of exams. Essentially I had believed
      that I had calmed myself after watching Afro Samurai: Resurrection last night. But some good that did.
      I arrived at school with an empty stomach. First exam -- why, design of course! Literally a bird class for me.
      I finished the exam within 45 minutes out of 2 hours and proceeded to the cafeteria in search of some familiar
      faces. On my way there I met up with a friend of mine, Devon.

This previous Friday he decided to pull a prank on me; he took a pile of shaving cream and while I was eating
      lunch with my friends, piled it inside of my handbag... which was full of physics and biology notes I had just
      written the previous night. Infuriated, I rubbed the whole load of shaving cream on his head. Oh yes, it was fun
      to have the whole cafeteria looking... until Mr. Upshaw and his lovely band of merry men, Mr. Chaison and
      Mr. Sweetapple decided to intervene. That afternoon in English he begged for my forgiveness. I wasn't one
      to hold grudges and eventually gave in. But back to the current problem... when I had passed him today, he
      said, "Hey, how's your bag doing?" His tone was so dark and so pernicious that it made the hairs on the back
      of my neck stand finely on end. I was colorfully livid and the reddish flush on my cheeks showed it.

After a day of puking in the school bathroom, being physically sick and woozy not to mention having
      to deal with the onslaught of teasing by Devon, my Science exam came. Biology, chemistry and physics
      all neatly printed into one immensely large booklet, complete with bubble and scrap paper. "Yay for multiple
      choice!" I thought, but that was definitely the only easy part. The booklet had to be at least 15 pages.
      Was I exaggerating? I could have been. I must have missed at least two full pages. Nonetheless, I
      believe I passed. After going to the bathroom after school to cool down I noticed all of the acne starting
      to arise on my face; being stressed out makes zits magically appear, don't you know. So, now I'm home,
      after experiencing an absolutely horrible breakdown in front of my brother. Hopefully replying to some roleplays
      will calm me down, or maybe... playing some Super Mario Galaxy.

Oh, and guess what? Math exam tomorrow morning. What kind of math, you ask? The type we all know and hate.

Advanced.[/list:u][/list:u]

• Sunday, February 1st

Pretty regular day today. I was on and off roleplaying; got tired of the computer quick.
      My back's been killing me all day, I honestly don't know why. I took some vicadin and decided to kick back.
      A friend and I finally got far in a good roleplay but she had to go to work... god that angered me.
      Always when things are getting good. But she's back now! So I'm content. But I'm sorta-kinda
      going to bed soon.

Right now I'm playing Dead Space. Loserish? I think so.[/list:u][/list:u]

Back
Top Bottom