Mx Female Cold world, warm bed

Tsukuyomi

Wild and pure and forever free~
Hey there. New to this site but not to forum roleplaying. Couldn't find any recently bumped RTs that tickled my fancy, so I decided to post my own.

First off, I'm a female in real life - so if a female writing males bothers you, I just saved you a minute or two. For those of you who don't mind or even prefer it when a girl writes a guy, I could be your next writing buddy. I love writing male doms, so bring your subby girls. Bonus points if she's got a whole bouncy castle - if you know what I mean ;). I'm trash, I know.

- Drawn faceclaims
- Low/high fantasy
- Medieval and victorian settings (sometimes modern too if the idea is really good)
- Human x non-human (but humanoid & sentient) pairings
- Sometimes non-human x non-human pairings too

And here are some ideas I've had floating around in my mind lately... They're most likely to get me excited about writing with you at the moment.

Once in a century, a person is chosen to receive the power of the holy saint with the miraculous ability to heal nearly any disease and injury. This time, a girl was chosen. Quickly thrust into a life of endless responsibilities and high expectations, she lives as a bird in a gilded cage. Above all else, she is taught to fear the Demon Lord, who is said to be the cruellest creature of them all - and that he desires the destruction of the holy saint.

One night, the Demon Lord comes into her room, throws her over his shoulder and vanishes into the night. Unknown to her at that moment, being kidnapped would mark the beginning of her newfound freedom.

When the young duke famous for his looks returned from war victorious, the king decided to bestow a beautiful bride upon him as his reward - one of the princesses, even. However, the beautiful princess in question was not all she seemed. As an illegitimate daughter born to a woman other than the queen, she had inherited some of her mother's more... distinct traits.

During the day, one would never guess she was anything other than human. But during the night, in the darkness of the bedroom, her more monstrous traits surfaced. For this reason, she had been made an outcast in the royal family, and the king's attempt to palm her off on the duke was merely his way of getting back at the war hero. Naturally, she was sent off with a stern warning that the duke would kill her himself if he ever discovered her less-desirable traits. Everything depended on her giving birth to the duke's heir and ensuring that child would be part-monster. Like her.

But the plan doesn't proceed as smoothly as hoped. Can the duke love her for everything she is?

The zombie apocalypse finally happened. It was the downfall of humanity and the rise of rotting, walking corpses that wandered about and snacked on anything still alive that couldn't run away fast enough.

Among all of the undead in the city was one quite unlike the others. A vampire forced out into the open after spending centuries lurking in the shadows. Not even he had foreseen this terrible fate, and the zombies were rapidly diminishing his only food source. Drinking the blood of a corpse made him violently sick. He needed at least one live human to keep himself going. He could worry about long-term sustainability later.

That lucky winner was none other than YC, a young woman cornered by these mindless fiends. Only by working together could they keep each other alive.

And do PM me if interested!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom