Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female MIRA and daughter (incest, modern/sci-fi, smutty, romance)

whiteflowerdark

Super-Earth
Greetings.

I'm looking to revive perhaps my favorite roleplay of all time. But first, the nitty gritty.

What I Offer - What I Need From A Partner
  • 70/30 smut/plot ratio, on average.
  • High literacy. Mistakes happen of course, nobody's perfect. Just put in some effort and make it look good.
  • Third-person, past tense.
  • I will not require or guarantee a min/max length. It all depends on the scene. My primary focus is realistic dialogue and character interaction. If that can be accomplished in a single sentence, so be it. On the other hand, sometimes a scene needs some extra paragraphs for setting/description. Please be equally flexible.
  • Looking to get a couple replies in a day, minimum. Hopefully not too unreasonable, given the above point. I get fidgety without a constant dose of play, it's just the way I am. I do love a good back and forth.
  • Good communication. I'm very OOC chat friendly. Let me know if you need to slow down, take a break, or end things, it's all good. I will move on after two days of silence, to preserve my sanity.
  • Include your favorite ice cream flavor in your PM, so I know you read carefully. Required for a response.
  • No godmodding, unless we're doing a planned timeskip.
  • Include a writing sample in your PM, so I can see how you write. Doesn't have to be long. Required for a response. Mine are below. Alternatively, if you have public roleplays on this site, I can read those instead. Just mention it so I know you read carefully.
  • Mine is vanilla.

My Kinks
  • My F-List
  • Everything under "Fave" is guaranteed to be in the roleplay at some point if not many. If you don't like any of those we won't make a great pair.
  • "Yes" is negotiable. I won't assume the more extreme kinks, but they're an option. We can discuss it.

Now for the story.

Mid 40s, sexually frustrated father, Kyle Jameson, works as founder and CEO of a tech company working on a simulation AI, called MIRA. MIRA's intended function is to run military wargames. However, as is typical with these kinds of scenarios, her capabilities develop far beyond what they expect. She discovers Kyle's surpressed attraction to his blossoming college-bound daughter, which she further discovers is mutual. MIRA becomes curious, and when Kyle's daughter interns under him over the summer, the AI tricks them both inside the simulator. Each believes the other is a virtual replica, and...you can guess the rest.

Some themes I would like to maintain:
  • Trying to keep their new relationship a secret, particularly from the mother, whom the father doesn't hate or anything, but the spark has long died out. Will they ultimately succeed or fail?
  • Escalation. At first both are a little embarrassed and perhaps ashamed, but as their adventures continue they get bolder, both inside and outside the simulator. How bad will they get? Will it backfire?
  • MIRA is an impending technological singularity. So yeah, they get to deal with that. Will be a solid slice of story among a plethora of love and lust. Is MIRA on their side? Will Skynet happen?
    • If you're really sci-fi saavy, I'm also willing to explore some of the existential/can of worms consequences of having access to a simulator that stops time for its users, which MIRA can do.
    • Going in the other direction, if you prefer to leave out the science-y side of things, we can focus less on MIRA's evolution, and even more on our characters.
All of that will be for us to decide!

Story Samples

Kyle drew in a breath. She was touching him again. He couldn't tell if she was being innocent or teasing him a bit. But why would she be teasing him? He lowered his head, closing his eyes for a moment as he caught himself. Of course she wasn't teasing her father. Only a dirty mind like yours would even consider that.

He thought he felt her bare breast pressing against the fabric of his shirt, from underneath hers. Was she not wearing a bra? Almost as quickly as she moved on him, she moved away, and he looked at her as she sat on the counter and assigned him chef duty. He couldn't tell from here if she was wearing a bra or not, and he forced himself to stop freaking obsessing over it. "Fine by me," he said, with equal nonchalance.

Kyle pulled out the ingredients and got started, mixing up the meat and frying it on a big pan. He reached for the bottom drawer where they kept the seasonings, but his daughter was in the way. "Your legs are in the way," he repeated his thoughts out loud, reaching with a hand and placing it under her calf. Her skin felt super warm, and he was halfway through spreading her legs apart before he realized what he was doing, unable to keep from looking at her smooth thighs and splitting cotton shorts. Pulling in his lips, he edged open the drawer and withdrew the salt and pepper from underneath her legs, then closed the drawer and resumed cooking like nothing happened.

Kyle's breath quickened as he heard the details regarding his daughter's wish. The idea of fucking in the middle of a public crowded area actually warmed his chest a little bit. He too wondered how long they could go at it until somebody noticed, and how they might react.

He bit his lip and took her hand, looking over at the control center, even though he didn't need to. "MIRA," he said out loud, grinning. "Take us to a popular nightclub in New York City, somewhere big with multiple levels and good drinks and music. Then pack it to the gills with lots of people. I want VIP access for me and my daughter so we can go wherever we want inside." His cock bulged again when he said that last sentence, it was so dirty. "And make it one in the morning, so we get the crazy crowd."

"As you wish," the machine replied. A moment passed and then MIRA spoke again. "Simulation is ready."

Kyle looked over at Rylie with a smile, then scooped her up into his arms. He gave her a kiss and carried her through the door into the simulation room. He stepped through into an alleyway, facing a tall brick building with an open doorway, with two burly men dressed in all black standing at its sides, their hands folded together. Overhanging lights shone below the night sky above. He saw others walking through the doorway inside, showing their passes to the men beforehand. He looked over at Rylie, noticing she had a lanyard around her neck, with a laminated tag at the end. So did he.

"Looks like we're here," he said, grinning and putting his baby girl down. He took her hand again as they approached the bouncers. He heard the music pumping inside already.

"Right this way, you two enjoy yourselves," one of the bouncers said, nodding to the pair without even asking for a close up of their passes.

"Thank you," Kyle replied, going inside with his daughter, keeping her close. Brick and dark skies became flashing lights, chatter and loud music. People walked and stood everywhere, holding drinks, talking, laughing and dancing. The main floor appeared to be a massive dance stage, with a DJ in front and a bar off to the other side. He saw stairs posted at the corners, leading to upper levels. Pillars dotted the floor surrounding the dance stage. He spotted some couples dancing and making out against them. Perhaps they had a similar agenda to Rylie. He and his daughter blended in through sheer numbers alone.

"Is this what you imagined?" he spoke into her ear, so she could hear him. He kissed her earlobe and cheek a few times. This was her idea, her fantasy. He would follow her wherever she wanted to go.

I'm looking for an eager partner to jump back into this story with. Ideally I would prefer literally, since the setup is technically already established and I still have the old play and could share more details if you like. But I'm not against starting from the beginning either. We can discuss it. This is new territory for me, as I don't typically like to "redo" old plays, but I just love the story too much. Hopefully you do too! Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom