Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Moonlight's request thread

moonlightbae

Planetoid
Hi there ^^ and welcome to my thread of current cravings. Thanks for taking the time to read it.

About me:

-I've been roleplaying for around a decade taking hiatus here and there.

-I'm 23 years old.

-I write in third person and past tense.

-Also i'm a lesbian so i just seek for FxF stories (there is the posibility for FxFuta, too).

-I RP through threads and PMS.

-English is not my first language but i'll try my best when it comes to grammar.

-I'm a switch so i don't mind writing the sub or dom role, either of them are fine for me.

What i expect:

-At least one or two paragraphs on each post.

As for the kinks:

I'm willing to try anything but my limits are: scat, gore, vomit, vore, unrealistic anatomy, prolapse, gaping, non-humans, feet, diapers, piss and farting.

Now comes the good part, what Rps i'm looking for:

• Pairs:
Teacher X Student
Exchange Student x Teacher
Exchange student x classmate
Step-sisters
Step-mother x Step-daughter
Middle age woman x Young woman
Childhood Friends
Collage Roomates
Photographer x model
Princess x Princess
Princess x Knight
Witch x Witch
Witch x Witch Hunter
Vampire x Vampire
Celebrity x Bodyguard
Rich girl x Bodyguard
Vampire x Human
Boss x Secretary
Camgirl x user
Female actor x Female actor
Writter x Fan
Alien x human

• Tropes I like:
Enemies to lovers
Friends to lovers
Strangers to lovers
Lovers to enemies to lovers again
Forced proximity
Forbidden romance
"Just friends"
Opposites attract
Love triangles
Second chance
Destiny

• Plots:
- "we can talk about it in the morning" Young Female Actor x Middle Age Female actor: The young actress has a major crush on this middle age actress and makes it public, maybe on a talk show or on social media. And then by chance they have to work together in a new show were they have to play the main characters who are the love interest of eachother. And that would be how things start.

- "Red Moon" Vampire x Middle Age Woman: A woman in her 40s just got a divorce and after a big fail trying to get in the date scene she meets a rather mysterious and attractive girl that hides bigger secrets than she could imagine.

- I've been thinking about wanting to write a sapphic love story set in the past maybe in the 40s or 50s. There are plenty of possibilities for this one
  • Fandoms:

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina: i've been craving for YEARS to do a Madam Spellman (Lilith X Zelda) RP

Criminal Minds: JJ x Emily

Money Heist: Raquel x Alicia

Once Upon A Time: Emma x Regina

Jane The Virgin: Rose x Louisa

Harry Potter

Kakegurui: Yumeko X Mary

Carmilla: Carmilla X Laura

Celebrity: Ari x Sihyeon

Baldur's Gate 3

Feel free to message me if any of these ideas catch your eye. (I'm also open to discuss other ideas that you may have and are not listed here)

XOXO,
Moonlight

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom