Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two questions: Blue Moon Discord & Display message?

Hey there! I have two simple question and I'd love it if someone could answer these! :heart:

1. Does Blue Moon have its own official Discord server? I would love to join it if there is one!

2. I see some users have a short custom message on the left side of their forum posts, underneath their profile picture. Some people seem to put in there what they're looking for, for example. I'm wondering how I can edit my message! For me it currently says "Meteorite" I think but I assume that's just my forum rank or something like that. ^^

Thanks in advance!

Hey there!

There is a discord, found here.

All you need to do is edit the Meteorite. Go to your account> account details> custom title. If you can't edit this yet, you might need to wait to be a full member!

Hope this helps lovely ♥

Hey there!

There is a discord, found here.

All you need to do is edit the Meteorite. Go to your account> account details> custom title. If you can't edit this yet, you might need to wait to be a full member!

Hope this helps lovely ♥
Thank you!

I can't open that link you sent, I assume that's because I'm not a full member yet? <3

Yes, that is the reason. Come back in 24 hours and it should be accessible!

Yes, that is the reason. Come back in 24 hours and it should be accessible!
Okay, thank you!

By the way, another quick question... Is there a way I can "thank" or "like" someone's forum post to let them know I read it, or something like that? I was initially looking to do that with your message I'm replying to but I can't seem to see such a function. ^^ <3

That isn't a unction we have here on BMR. Some people will follow members to show interest in their thread or their writing, but beyond that the function to "like" messages is only available in PMs. ♥

Back
Top Bottom