Mx Female Enamored by the silver fox. (RP specific idea)

Kegger0311

Planetoid
The idea is this. MC's daughter is getting married in Maui but the relationship between the two is strained to say the least because of work. Seen only as the money bag for said wedding. Considering his work in the CIA any sort of relationship has been strained. Letting it be what it is. Now in his fifties he still looks damn good for his age, the silver fox as older men are often called. His daughter though is marrying a senators son and thus the list of guests is long, Anyone who helped either of them was invited to project a good image for the soon to be couple.

YC is the daughters tutor back in school so an invitation eventually found it's way to her. All expenses paid. While being classified as a nerd in most circles she is an extremely bright individual when it comes to her schooling. She has to be considering she is on scholarship to the prestigious Ivy league school Yale. Deciding she needed a break from everything she goes if only to enjoy some time in the sun on some remote beach. Eventually though while enjoying a small night cap she meets an older gentleman, his hair peppered reeking of intrigue. Sitting and enjoying each other's company discussing law, books , medicine, etc... She eventually finds herself entranced by him, almost swooning as he feeds her desire in elevated conversation and on the off hand he looked damn good too. Eventually by his offer he invited her to his room and then....

(( The idea is simple as this is a slow burn which I would like to see to devolping into a long term rp. Far past the wedding. Note I don't post everyday but I will give quality when I respond usually in the form of two to eight paragraph s depending on the muse. Kinks are to be discussed but the age gap is obvious. Please let me know if your are interested by DMing me please.)) K

Back
Top Bottom