Mx Female Let's Roleplay

kafbucks

Meteorite
Hello, and thank you for reading my thread. My name is Kyle and I've been roleplaying off and on for a few years.

WHAT TO EXPECT
I don't give very long replies, but I try to give about a paragraph, but the more you give the more you'll get. I will always give you more then a sentence and try to move the story forward. Most of the time I have to use my phone so please be patient and lenient on grammer (I'm usually okay with it, but sometimes my phone auto corrects and I miss it) I'm not always on every day. I'll try to communicate but my job keeps me busy. I also only play characters 18+

WHAT MAKES A GOOD PARTNER
All I ask is that you be patient with me. Don't stop without saying anything, if you don't like the roleplay, please tell me, you won't hurt my feelings and I'll respect you more if you do that. Communication is key. Also please don't ask me something if I already put it in the request thread (IE post length or kinks they're in here, I promise.) I don't care how much you post as long as you give me something to work with.

KINKS
Oral, oil, rough sex, bondage, big breasts

NO
blood, gore, pregnancy, incest

PAIRINGS
(These are some of mine, but I'm open to other ideas)

Pen pals meet for the first time
New neighbors
Nerd x jock
Nerd x cheerleader
Coworkers
Sex trafficking-mc buys your character, but instead of using her for whatever his needs are he just helps her by letting her live with him and buying her food and clothes.

Back
Top Bottom