Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Corruption of Champions-inspired DMed experience

Lynnette

There's not enough car batteries in the ocean.
A Corruption of Champions like experience

So, I've recently been playing the game Corruption of Champions (2), by Fenoxo. Briefly put, it's an erotic text-based RPG, set in a fantasy world filled with all sorts of different races.

Your adventure starts in the settlement of Hawkthorne, where you've been forced to stay at the Frost Hound Tavern, by an unseasonally early and bitter winter. Though unfortunate, such was the life of any adventurer. While chatting up the barkeep, a large wolfman named Garth, the door flies open, and a priestess from a foreign land stumbles in, bleeding from the back of her head.

As she comes back to her senses, the priestess shares that they were assaulted by brigands, brigands who ran off with her sister, to the old fort not far outside the town gates. Be it out of heroism, thirst for adventure, or merely the desire to clap her cheeks, you agree to join her in trying to save her sister.

What greets you on your path to the old fort were not mere brigands, but rather cultists. Cultists touting that "the ritual" was already underway, that you were already too late. That "the pure one" was already being sacrificed to the demoness. It was still too early to give up though, and your party of two battled the relentless winds and heavy snowfall, crawling your way up to the old fort. You fought with the lead cultist, and after some back and forth, won. However, the ritual was already well underway. When trying to save the priestess' sister, a magical barrier blocked it. A magical blast knocked you out, only to wake to the demoness herself, proclaiming herself as Kasyrra. Her form was undeniably that of a demon, with her crimson red skin, her impressive height easily passing eight feet, and if that weren't enough, a pair of legs similar to those of a goat, a big pair of horns adorned in gold, and leathery wings.

And, it was impossible to not see - A massive, equine cock with balls the size of your first. Her breast too, each the size of her head and brimming with milk, as she was all too eager to demonstrate by tugging their golden rings. The residual corruption in the air made it hard to decline her advances towards you. Not to say there wasn't room to negotiate.

A week later, you wake back up in Hawkthorne. The weather has cleared up, but there's one thing clinging to the back of your mind. Karsyrra's promise, that one day, she'd come to claim your soul as hers.

But, she hadn't taken it yet. You get the quick run-down - The wildlife surrounding Hawkthorne has gone berserk, likely caused by residual corruption from Karsyrra's appearance in the world of Savarra. That leaves the question though - Where to now? Even with the looming threat of Karsyrra claiming your soul being over you, there's nothing forcing you to chase after her. There's plenty of faces you've yet to meet in Hawkthorne, surely there's a few quests up for grab now that the weather has settled?

- - - - -

Salutations reader! Hopefully you enjoyed the little expose, what I'm looking to do is a CYOA (Chose your own adventure) style story, inspired by the game Corruption of Champions. That said, the setup is where the intro largely ends, and there's a whole adventure ahead of you!

I'm looking for a partner who has a flexible sexuality (Willingness to engage sexually with men, women, and non-binaries), both as the top and bottom. Someone who isn't afraid of a bad end or two, and who has a flexible set of kinks to work with. Though the story will be predominantly CYOA, I'm still expecting my co-writer to put in some work, building their own character, even though I too will at times be controlling yours. In the sexed up world of Savarra, loss usually comes at a heav- A horny - price, so expect a few bad ends here and there if you don't play your cards right.

And, finally, someone who is down to a round in the sack with a menagerie of different races and types, ranging from humanoid to centaurs, orcs, kobolds and whatever else your mind can think of, the world of Savarra surely has them. I'm expecting sex-scenes to be relatively short, likely no more than a post or so, but hopefully frequent enough to make up for it!

What I would like from you, dear applicant, is a properly written private message, detailing your initial thoughts, and what sort of character you'd like to play, as well as any stipulations you might have for the setting, and lastly, how familiar you are with CoC, if at all. Some points are flexible, some are not, but rather than revealing them here, I'd rather hear from you what sort of limitations you might have, so I can rest assured that you're not forcing yourself to do something you're not interested in, for the sake of getting the spot. Of course, artwork of what you might wish your character to look like is always massively appreciated!

Lastly, do note that this thread getting posted does not equal other threads of mine being bumped.

Hope to hear from you!

Back
Top Bottom