Mx Female Who will win?? Mom or daughter?

eatabean2001

Banned
Banished
Hi. Thanks for checking out my idea. Im into other stuff, but lately have been craving this idea. Theres lots if room for sexy times, but also a lot of story/drama that can happen. I can play here, or on Discord. Im fairly open when it comes to kinks etc. I do not see force/dub-con fitting in with this role. I'm more than willing to negotiate specifics about the characters, plot, kinks etc.

This is for a MFF rp, and the mom and daughter would interact regularly. But for sexy time you'd be playing the 2 gals separately (unless you would like a 3some, which id totally be ok with..... Shocking, huh?!? šŸ˜‚).

My character would be a 19-20 year old college athlete. He's home for the summer, and doing handyman jobs for some extra cash. His customers always seem to be women, who enjoy the sight if him working. He does odd jobs, cuts grass, paints... And his clients on occasion.

Yours would be a mom in her early-mid 30s. Shes sexually neglected at home for quite some time, and has really only been with her high school sweetheart, who is now her husband, (and maybe a boy or two in high school). She cant believe shes considering cheating (or has recently left him if you hate adultery RPs. Im really open to making tweaks).

You'd also play her teenaged daughter. Shes still in school, and maybe not the most popular girl. So when hot college guy pays a little attention to her, she is pretty much helpless to say no. She may be a little chubby, or socially awkward. Sha may also be willing to try things her mom won't or hesitates to.

Back
Top Bottom