Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Looking for Realistic Slice of Life for My Naive Autistic Teenager

CasualVelociraptor

Ravenclaw
Supporter
I'm a genderfluid AMAB person who, as you can see by clicking on the link in my signature, like to create a lot of FxF or FxM roleplays where I often play the female. I just had a FxF idea fall apart due to creative differences that actually was rather like Cinderella, and you can check out my writing sample here (if you don't mind) to get an idea of what my autistic female character who is learning how to fly helicopters in 2005 is like.

All that I really want is to have a starter where MC near misses with yours similar to the below take place at a realistic party with drugs involved, perhaps hosted by the MILFy mom of the girl who was forced to invite me, a nerdy boy or girl, a popular boy or girl, etc. From there we can brainstorm. Or if you have a different idea for how Annika could work please let me know.

"C'mon, girl," Danny Hidayat, Annika Frederikke Nilssen's fellow trainee at Valkyrie Air Charter, her father's helicopter transportation company, pleaded with her just outside of Hayden's house. They'd become close quickly just by being the only ones who would sit next to each other at lunch.

After all, both the 18 year olds were new arrivals to the US- she from Sweden in 2002 when he decided to start his company, he from Indonesia with his family just after the tsunamis in December- who both started in the middle of the 2005 school year at Yolo County High, California to a wave of snickers behind both their backs for different reasons. Annika kept him calm, and Danny loosened her up. "[NAME REDACTED], Queen of the Nerds, does not just give out invites to this kind of event to anyone, and she even allowed plus ones. I love you and if you really don't like it after you try it, we can go, but please don't make us turn around and drive back after we just got home from work. This is finally our chance to break into the nerd clique. Pleeeeease?"

"I dunno...it just all seems very, well, loud in there. And you know I'm not normally a party kind of person," Annika sighed in her thick Swedish accent, even her brown hair and blonde frosted tips drooping along with the bra that contained her B cups. Then she finally put one hand- and her launch day PSP with a copy of Lumines- in her heavy grey shirt pocket, and the other in her ripped and acidified jeans after readjusting her glasses.

"Right, autism, overstimulation, forgot, sorry. But hey, lemme remind you of the upsides. Free weed, beer, and pizza as well as plenty of LAN matches- I hear Hayden has a PS2, Xbox, and GameCube," Danny said with a wide grin.

"But I don't know Hayden, her parents or any of her friends except by reputation...what will I say, exactly?" Annika wondered, as she also wondered what Bosse Nilssen, her rugged 42-year-old father who was out on business for a couple days, would think of her sneaking around like this.

"You're landing in style with a 15,000-pound icebreaker, and you don't know it yet. 'Hi, I'm Annika and I'm learning to fly the same motherfucking helicopter that chartered J.Lo and Lady Gaga, to name a few. By the way, I also lived in the Arctic goddamn circle, where it's daylight or pitch black all day for half the year, and I'm also awesome for 9,000 other reasons.' Annie, give yourself some damn credit."

"Actually, for the Sikorsky S-92 it's 12,200- I mean, 26,500-pound take-off weight. God, I keep saying kilos and I hate having to convert in my head." Even though she was good at it. "America doesn't make any sense."

Danny doubled over from laughter. "Fair enough. Keep dropping lines like that and you'll be the life of the party. And I do mean party. Again, do whatever you want...or whoever. Remember our little pact? It's finally time, Annie!"

"You need to stop watching American Pie on repeat. Besides, how are we going to find anyone gay here?" Amanda groaned as she remembered her pledge to him that they'd both lose their virginity before high school.

"Oh, I watch Mean Girls too. Besides, rumor has it that Hayden's gay as the day is long." Annika raised an eyebrow at that. "Meanwhile, don't worry about me...if I can't find a gay boy here, I'm pretty sure most guys think head is head. That'll be something at least."

"You're gross," Annika chuckled and ribbed him with her elbow. "Alright, I'll go in..."

And then Annika was immediately overstimulated by all the talking, music, video games and hot, sweaty bodies imbibing various drugs and alcohol. However, there was one thing that allowed her to block all that out- the incredible bubble butt of their host, who also had the most radiant smile as she turned around and offered candy.

"Yes, I would also like a product made of marijuana, please," Annika said, knowing she would like it after trying it a few times with Danny but getting her wires crossed on how to say it. "I fly a helicopter. America doesn't make sense."

"What are you, 80? You gonna bust us for smoking devil's lettuce?" a random onlooker snarked as Danny went to mingle with anyone else with a sigh of hopelessness for his clueless friend.

Back
Top Bottom