Mx Female Delicious Taboo roleplays! Cheating, forbidden romance, incest & more! Now with Detailed Plots! (Discord)

Greetings to all whom has wandered into this thread! My name is Sunny, though Sun works just fine. I’m of the male gender snd primarily write male characters opposite female characters.

I’m here to write fun, delicious, filthy smut with all you horny people because let’s face it, that is why we’re on this site!

My thread will be kept short for now, though I do plan to add actual prompts later on, in the meantime please feel free to reach out to me here or on my discord and tell me what gets you going and how we can work together to write out some fun sexy times.

I tend to write between 1-3 decent sized paragraphs (5-7 sentences) allowing for variations in pace of writing. I love, love collaborating with my partners so if you enjoy OOC chats, I’m your dude!

Genre’s and themes I enjoy:
- Friends to lovers
- Colleagues
- Taboo/Forbidden Romances
- Incest
- Cheating/Adultery
- Free Use themes
- Medieval Fantasy settings
- Slice of Life settings
- Power disparities
- Ageplays/Agegaps
- Corruption
- Dubious Consent
- Teen characters (15+ and up)

I also do love using and sharing faceclaims, pictures of outfits and GIFs (NSFW) so if all you have is a GIF of a scenario you’d like to play out, send it my way and we’ll see what we can do!

Detailed Plot Lines! Some are original, and others are borrowed from places outside of Bluemoon, but all are things I'd love to play!

F-fuck...Mom! MOM!

I could never forget the first time I fucked you bareback. Feeling your raw, slippery walls around my cock was like nothing else I've ever felt. And when you whispered "cum inside me, son.." I emptied everything. Ever since then, I became addicted to your pussy.

Every week, dad has a boy's night out where he goes out with his friends for a beer or two. And on the same night, I pin you against the wall and slam my cock into your pussy until our bodies are a sweaty mess. And it always ends the same way, a thick puddle of cum leaking from your tight slit, down your thighs.

Then one day, you hit me with the big news. Those weekly nights of unprotected fucks came with a consequence: you're pregnant. Dad thinks it's his, but we both know who's child you're going to raise. This turns on even more, and I immediately come down, take your lips, and drag you to your bedroom for a fuck.

Kinks: In addtion to the obvious three: Cheating, Incest, Pregnancy, there are Lactation, Realistic Mature Women (Saggy Tits, Wide Hips, Body Hair), Hair Pulling, Spanking, Bareback, Body Fluids (Spit, Cum), Dirty Talk, Romance, Rough Sex

Muse A is a popular, outgoing streamer girl, who always showed her face to all of her dedicated fans. She's into cosplay specifically as well as gaming, most notoriously League of Legends and everything Nintendo related. Her persona is typically sweet, flirty and sometimes her simps refer to her as goddess or even mommy. Muse B is more of an old school YouTuber although he does Stream from time to time. When he does he used a V-Tuber model, since he has NEVER revealed his actual face to any platform. Despite all that he is super well known and maybe the mystery around who he is in real life even helps with his popularity— or maybe it's his cute V-Tuber model and the innocent sounding voice of his. In real life I picture him as more of a sickly, depressed and shy outcast that hides away online, he'd be more of a pretty boi (unconventionally so) rather than a manly man.

NOW. Perhaps they know each other, have been playing together and all that jazz— muse a hasn't yet found out who he is either as he's super careful with all of his private information. What if they someday got closer online and he decided to reveal his face to her? What if she already had kind of a crush on him but now is kind of down bad for the pale, reserved gamer? This IS your dream, isn't it? And it most definitely is his too.

Genres: comedy, romance, NSFW, [angst?]

You've known Emily since you were a young girl and ever since meeting you've always been close. Emily's main personality trait, however, is that she is a devout Christian who is borderline obsessed with her religious values. Therefore, when she met her hot new boyfriend Will, there was no chance that they would be having sex before marriage, that would be absolutely unthinkable.

You're much more progressive in your views, as a nerdy emo girl. This has meant that you and your best friend have started to grow apart over the last year. You've started to become tired of the constant religious talk and you know that Emily is really kind of a bitch and not the perfect girl that everyone thinks she is.

You have plenty of sexual experience gained during your previous year of college. Now it's the summer and you've decided that you cannot resist any longer. You're going to corrupt Emily's boyfriend and convince him that he's missing out. Your round ass and perky tits will surely be enough to lure him away from his zealous girlfriend.

Kinks: oral, cumplay, breeding, group, corruption, spanking

While having a sleep over, your character finds mine spying on the hot MILF next door lounging topless in her hot tub. MC thinks she's pretty fucking hot, and as it turns out, YC does too. She decides to have a little fun with MC, cuddling up close behind him and whispering teasing things into his ear. One thing leads to another and she ends up giving MC a reach around handjob while they both spy on the MILF. Things slowly escalate from there on out, and where we go is up to us!

Hope to hear from yall soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom