Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Thirsty for Taboo. If It Feels Wrong, It Must Be Right. Right?

SalemsDen

Moon

Welcome to my den,

Please, make yourself comfortable.
You may be stuck with me for a very, very long time.

A Little Bit About Me:
  • I'm a Male, older than 25, younger than 35.
  • Lit./Advanced Lit. I've been roleplaying since I was a teenager, and I've been writing stories frequently on the internet, in my classes, and on my own time.
  • I love exploring the naughty, forbidden things I can't do or haven't done in real life. It excites me, and this is my way of expressing that excitement.
  • I'm here to have lots of fun and make sure that you do too.

My Preferences and Limits:
  • F-list
  • One paragraph minimum.
  • I prefer to RP through private messages on here or on Discord.
  • No IRL men.
  • No scat/blood/gore.
  • No multiple characters.
  • No mind-control.

(Favorite) Pairings/Topics:
  • Incest (all M x F pairings)
  • Master/Slave
  • Best Friends
  • Student/Teacher
  • Owner/Pet
  • Unfaithful Partners
  • Bestiality
  • Babysitter/Disgruntled teen
  • Step-relatives
  • Neighbors
  • Roommates
  • Girlfriend/Boyfriend
Can't think of a Plot? Here are some ideas:

It's the holiday season, and that means it's time for families to reunite. Only problem is that there aren't enough beds for everyone in your house, and someone is going to have to share. It's been a long time since Salem last saw his cousin, and they were only kids then. Expecting to have a normal reunion, he offers to share his bed with you, only to quickly realize that things aren't as black and white as they used to be. Cramped together in a full-size bed, it's only natural that things get a little more intimate than either of them initially planned...

This can go any which way - From forceful, where Salem's desires get the best of him, and he violates and molests his cousin knowing she has no where else to go, breaking the lifelong trust he earned from her. To concentual, where they both gradually break the boundaries between each other, stemming from a mutual attraction for one another.

The choice is yours, so choose wisely...

It sucks being a stay-at-home husband, but with his wife obsessed with money and success, working late-night shifts at the hospital every night, what choice does he have? The only thing keeping him going day by day is chatting to and talking with the girl next door every other day. She reminds him how exciting it used to be to date someone and really want to go after them. Although the ring on his finger keeps him careful and distant, there's just something about her... maybe how flirty she is, her looks, or her innocence.... that makes him go crazy until he eventually cracks.

Maybe he will coerce her into his home, maybe she wants him even more than he does. However it happens and how naughty they get when it does, is up to you.

Suggestions? Message me and we'll work something out. I'll do my best to accommodate your needs as you'll soon be accommodating mine...

Sincerely yours,

Salem

Last edited:
Took a bit of a hiatus, but I'm back and looking again. If I've spoken to you before, feel free to reach out again!

Back
Top Bottom