Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Feminization/Sissification plots for naugty bois

Bull4Sissies

Planetoid
Hello everyone. Hope you had a good and naughty day but even if not, daddy gonna blow your mind. Hope you won't mind my stupid jokes and little grammar mistakes. Anyway my name is Osman and I am 25 years old male from Turkey. I love roleplaying even I am not good as I want in English but promise I would try my best to make you get wet your panties during our chat and RP. Love discussing things and brainstorming our fantasy before we began to playing.

My general kinks is: transforming bois from str8 to bottom sluts, crossdressing (for my partners), risk of being caught, con/dub-con/non-con all okay for me and depends on your preference, humiliation(optional) and many... we can discuss them anytime. I am kinda huge fan of romance too and if you are also into it let me know.

1)Slow-burn Long term RP. Firstly I want to mention that I am available to post once per day but that would be lengthy post with all details for sure. Every single naughty detail drives me crazy while playing. I am trying to describe all of them with passion.

2) Sissification/Feminization - I love transformation where MC turns your character to feminine plaything. It can be forcefully against his will or it can be your characters own desire. What I like is when your character is against at first but lost himself slowly. MC breaks his will and make him cock craving whore.

3)Real world, real things only - I don't like fantasy setting actually. I prefer to keep everything more real more believable.

4)Risk of being caught - isn't it naughty to add some risky details to RP? Like MC eager to to fuck you at your friends house, or maybe your wife is around and he doesn't care about it. Could you stay silent while he is going deep in your boipussy? How would you feel when you are talking with your mommy while you feel your stepdad's warm seeds coming out from your used hole? Is it giving you any ideas? So how would you feel as that asshole grins at you? I have ton's of naughty ideas and would be glad if you want to hear more.

4)Forced clothing/Clothed play - Let me guess I am not alone who stood on that kink huh? You are forced to wear that mini skirt but it barely covers your ass and maybe you are feeling weird to dress like a slut in front of other man. But you are the one who gonna be his lil girl tonight. Even worse can you imagine how he rips of your pantyhose with anger and spanks your bottom? Oh but why your thong getting wet in front side. Don't tell me you are already leaking like a girl. Such a naughty boi you are.

Romance - I know it is rare to find romance lovers but if you are one of them let me know and we can make lovely story together

Sexy clothes, clothed sex, con, non-con, dub-con, interracial, dirty talking, humiliation, cuckolding and other kinks. I am pretty flexible about kinks.

My hard limits is: scat, vore, gore, deathplay, wearing diapers, heavy bdsm (however light bondage is okay)

So I love building tension between characters slowly. It's kinda hard for me to play multiple characters but maybe I can try if I am in my mood. I can write only one post per day but it would be more than two paragraphs. We can rp over reddit messages but if you are fan of gifs on rp we can use dc. I can put naughty gifs between text that would make your panties even more wet :) So I have some ideas below you can check them and we can discuss things again:

Protecting your wife

Your wife came home exciting that she mentioned she find a job in famous company and they hired her for secretary job and she talked way too much about how her new boss is charming and after she told you his name you just shocked how ever that could happen. You knew him well from school as he was your bully. He was womanizer and you afraid he can steal her from you. You don't want to tell her just leave that work because he was your bully and make her think low about you. You just wanted to go and talk with her new boss and your ex bully. You ask him favor to fire her but he smirks and accept it only in one condition. He changes her position but don't fire her and wants you to became his new secretary if you love her that much. Would you agree to became his secretary and come to work while dressing as woman and hide it from her? In this scenario we can play behind your wife's back and you try to not get caught but how much?

Bully's girlfriend

While everyone matched with each other for school carnival all girls scared from me because I had bad background and you also had no girl becouse they thought you are too feminine and nerd type. I didn't want to join alone and wanted to proof that there are some girls who interested in me. I always made you to make my homework and invited you to do my house chores as I lived alone. But this time I go too far and make you to become my girlfriend. We can add romance too like as we spend more time with each other I became to feel bad that I was asshole to you and slowly fall in love. We can discuss in details.

Alone depressed friend

I felt very bad after I found out that all of my girlfriends interested only in my money and I couldn't trust anyone else from now on. I just closed myself to home and did nothing for a month and maybe that made you upset and wanted to cheer me up. You told me that there are new app and I should give it last chance and don't mention about my financial status so girls would be interested in my personality. You also didn't trust to anyone else and make yourself female account so we chat there and I ask for a date. Would you secretly dress as girl behind your girlfriend to cheer up your alone friend? How far we will go till I found? How I feel about that? Would I think that you made prank on me and get angry and make you my real bitch or I like the way you acted? We can discuss in details.

Mysterious club and news reporter

YC is news reporter who is in the stage of getting fired... but that club on the town which is getting famous and misterous day by day. No one can imagine what is happening inside there... and if you can achieve to get informations about that club it can make you save your job and even get high reputation... There is first problem to get inside there... Only women allowed inside there... It depends on you how to find a way... a)You can dress as female and get inside... Someone has eyes for you and it's club leader. There are could be 2 path as well 1) what if he saw you and you melt his heart 2)He find himself new fucktoy

b)You can send your female relative inside to get your informations but something can happen here and she would become daily customer. We can discuss it more if you are into it.

New life for boi

It was your last chance to make money and pay the rent. You and (maybe someone you know) was poor and landlord gave you 1 week to pay your debt. Now you are looking at poster with your friend and he is trying to convince you it's only chance. You read poster again :

#Crossdresser of year: Do you think you can transform into hottest chick that guys can't imagine what you pack between your legs? Then join our contest and win huge prize#

There are also several paths for this scenario also:

What if your friend tells his dad that there would be contest and he wants his dad drive you and him there by his car. 1) we can go for romance path where dad fall in love his son's friend 2) dad is pervert and after contest he come to backstage and have his way with you.

Revenge (for non-con lovers): Everything began with at the party. Your ex were jealous that you attend to party with your new girlfriend. She found a way to put something on your drinks and you wake up while she was riding you at some room. She was drunk and riding you like a crazy slut and jealousy made her even more wild about you. The worse part was that you saw pair of eyes watching you from the door and you could see it was angry and surprised eyes. That was your new girlfriend...

.... After a while you came to her house and after meeting with his dad you went inside and began to explain her everything but she pressed her lips against yours and didn't let to talk. "I want to try weird fantasy and if you want me to forgive you please don't ask anything else. I want you dress my clothes tonight and let me have my fun with you"-She pointed dress laying on her bed. That was your favorite stuff on her (that depends on you what kind of dress you want-lingerie, high heels, mini skirt)... you somehow agreed and changed into her clothes but there is something more she grab from her drawer. That was blindfold and handcuffs. She put blindfold and put that handcuffs to close your hands behind your back. You was at bed standing in doggy position in her feminine clothes and you heard she was talking with someone at door and you heard door shut after a while and next was his dad's voice..... Now Guys I don't want to write whole details here it's open ended idea and we can discuss more. Maybe it is one time punishment but her dad think otherwise and use you as his fucktoy or maybe he fall in love to you after what he done and could try to be nice with you. I am open to hear your ideas.

From Prince to princess

I saw that idea somewhere and love it actually. Your kingdom was surrounded and you had no chance against your rivals. They are strongest kingdom from another lands and ready to destroy your happy place. They send a message with their knight and you could see last hope on your father's and mom's eyes. They said they don't want fight and kill people but they should make contract and it has only one condition. King's daughter should marry with their prince... but the problem is you are only child. They would make you dress like a princess to avoid from war but what happens after he find out you are boy it's secret. Maybe he is asshole and would change your life into hell but without sharing your secret. Maybe he is nice and won't touch you but you two began to fall in love as time passes through. I can play multiple characters for this idea like king, knight and so.

I have many ideas but need to know about your kinks first and build something naughty based on our kinks. Don't be shy and send your message. Check my profile and let me know what you think :)

Summer girlfriend

I promised my family that I will bring my girlfriend to summer trip with them but I argued with my girlfriend and she didn't accept my invite? She were so bitchy sometimes but I didn't want to cheat on her and take another girl with me but I didn't want to make my family mad at the same time. After looking at you weird idea came in my mind. "Hey, bud I know maybe it's fucking weird idea but can you be my girlfriend for 1 month? You just need to pretend like a girl while my family around but other time we can go and have fun with chicks at trip. You know how my family is rich and they will pay all expenses. We are going to have fun at luxury hotels in trip. Please you are my last chance. You wanted to work at summer holiday but here is my offer: I will pay you for being my girlfriend and you will earn more than your monthly salary and beside that you will have best summer holiday."

Cheating yourself

Now this one is completely open idea and we can work on different path. Everything began with this job advertisement on the newspaper you are reading. The salary was extremely high and you dreamed what you can do if you work just a year. You could start your own business that you saved for one year. The famous company on your town posted secretary vacancy but only females wanted for this position. You had only chance to introduce yourself as a woman and cheat this company. This is only way you can save your poor life and earn huge amount of money. The exciting part is your boss couldn't imagine you are man at first but after time passes your dirty secret would be revealed. The question is what would be your fate? We can go different path on this idea...

Here I share some art that we can work on and set up new ideas:
Losing virginity ;
Mommy's new boyfriend ;
Bro hope your parents won't mind if I come once again to help your homework
Summer camp gone wrong with bully
Buddy it is not gay if you are sucking my cock in your gf's clothes

Last edited:
Prison bitch
YC is arrested for 3 years for stealing something important from famous company. You are not the type of person for prison and it will hard to live there for 3 years. Due to your appearance guys over there will have dreams about you. There will be also one strong guy who will look like you so friendly and maybe more than friend... What will be your choice? Choose being with him and he will protect you from other hungry guys and regret him while you will end up being cumdump for them.

Back
Top Bottom