Mx Female #theMILFening (silly, smutty, impreg, light transformation)

Liminal

Star
Hey all! Got another craving I thought I'd throw out there and see what comes of it. Looking for someone to play a female character in what will probably be a fairly short, lighthearted, smutty romp.

In the very near future, a new beauty trend is sweeping social media. Gone are the days of fashionable young women turning to BBLs and other dangerous, expensive cosmetic surgery in pursuit of the slim-thicc figure that was all the rage back in the early '20s. As beauty standards have shifted yet again, a growing number of ladies are turning to a much older, more natural means of achieving the current ideal body type--the oldest one in the book, really. What is it? Having a kid, of course!

In today's world, MILFs have assumed their place in the spotlight. When people think of the ideal woman, the peak of feminine beauty and sexuality, they think of all the telltale signs of motherhood: full, heavy breasts with large, dark nipples, pleasingly soft tummies, hourglass breeding hips with extra thicc booties to match, and plump, puffy pussies that look like they've enjoyed plenty of action as tools of both pleasure and life-giving. In pursuit of these features, women have begun to consider motherhood not just out of a desire for children, but also as a beauty tool. In recent years, numerous options for women who want to have kids outside the traditional mold of monogamous relationships have grown in popularity. With the rise of influencers as a thriving professional class that shows no sign of going anywhere any time soon, it's not impossible for a young, attractive woman with a strong online presence to rake in a decent enough living just by being hot on the Internet to support herself and a child quite comfortably; indeed, with motherhood the hot thing now, having a little bundle of joy to bring up can be just as much of a boon to an influencer's career as the body that comes with it. For those less inclined to flaunt their bodies online, surrogacy programs are an attractive choice: for the low price of nine months plus recovery time, a woman lucky enough to find a suitable couple can have the MILF body she wants and a decent chunk of money for her trouble, while providing a valuable service to people unable or unwilling to conceive children themselves. Of course, such opportunities remain limited, the ideal MILF figure not much more attainable than the slim-thicc Instagram bod was not so long ago, but at least it doesn't cost a fortune in surgical fees up-front.

So, where do we come in? Well, I'm looking to play opposite a young woman, early twenties most likely, who's decided she's gonna go for it and become the MILF she's always wanted to be. Maybe she's doing it for likes on Insta, maybe she's wealthy enough by other means to support a kid, or maybe she's found someone else who's happy to adopt. Anyway, my character will be a friend of hers--a classmate, a coworker, a fuckbuddy, whatever you prefer--who she recruits to be the other half of the process (or, alternatively, decides to do it after my character suggests that it would be a good thing for her). I'd like for this RP to cover a fairly large chunk of time, likely a year or two, with some significant jumps. We'd start before your character gets pregnant, probably with her asking my character to help make it happen and how that all plays out. If you like, we can then move ahead to some scenes during her pregnancy, exploring what her life is like during that time and her relationship with my character--though this bit is honestly least interesting to me, since it's not pregnancy per se that I'm interested in focusing on, but impregnation and the changes to your character's body after she recovers from having her kid. So, the final stretch of the RP will be after enough time has passed to allow for all that, with your character appreciating and fully enjoying her new figure and mine very impressed with the results. I'd be open to playing some other characters in this last bit as well, as part of exploring the social benefits of your gal's new MILF status, enjoying a lot of new attention.

Sound fun? If so, feel free to shoot me a PM, and we can brainstorm details. Hope to hear from you! :)

Back
Top Bottom