Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female To search for Smutty Fun. Seaching for Female players [NSFW Links]

hellsangel

Is it too much to ask for replies?
Hello Blue Mooners. You can call me hells for short. This is pretty much my first search thread so hopefully I can make this right. For what I'm searching for, I'm very much searching for a pairing with female roleplayers for a smut centered roleplay there but it won't do without a nice plot to it. Something to keep it interesting and has the story flowing. If you'd like a scale, I'd go with 60 smut/ 40 story, to 70 smut/ 30 story. Typically for a setting I would go for a fantasy setting to a modern fantasy setting, but I wouldn't shy away from a modern setting for a story. I tend to be fairly active around this forum.

Here I look for in my partners:

-3rd person view writing.
-no one liners. I tend to write around 2 paragraphs depending on the content we share, so I hope you can do the same.
-OOC friendly. I don't mind chatting about real life stuff on the side.
-Do communicate if you need time away from roleplaying or something has come up. I would do the same for you.
-Please don't ghost. I would tell you if something also came up if I'm away
- Good grammer. At least make it legible. I won't mind mistakes now and then as we all make them.
- Decent details to your posts. I'll also do the same in return.
- I can do threads or pms, whichever you are comfortable with as long as it stays here on site.
- Use image references. Highly preferable to anime/drawn pictures. Real people are a bit creepy to use.

Plot themes I'd like to have:
- Slice of Life
- Fantasy
- Modern Fantasy
- Enemies to Friends to Lovers
-Tribal
- Magical Girl
- Pregnancy/Breeding
- Adventure
- Master/Slave
- Rape
-Nonconsensual/Dubcon
- Highschool 18+
- Squirting orgasms

No's"
- Scat
- Vore
- Gory details

Maybe:
- anal
- Watersports

I find listing out pairings a bit of a pain but I admit I do have a preference for my partners to play as Elves but it is not limited to that race. Humans and other humanoid fantasy races are also good, so long as they are humanoids. We can discuss pairings that you may like to do.

Plots: [work in progress]

A certain craving of mine:
[harem, breeding, Tribal, ,Elf, fantasy, smut based, monster rape]

I'd like a partner that can play a harem of women for MC. Story can be discussed and produced together so it won't limit the options. I'd like it if my partner can play as Elves / Amazon women

The hentai youkoso! sukebe elf no mori e makes for great inspiration to put something together on that level.

For Amazon women, here are some examples:

Amazon 1, Amazon 2, Amazon 3, Amazon 4, Other Amazons

I have this idea running in my head. It is influenced by a bit from the film Heavy Metal 1981. MC would be a modern man who gets summoned/transported to a jungle fantasy world where the dominant species are monster anthros and repitilians. Pig-Orcs, werewolves, Lizardmen, etc. Humans aren't on the top of the food chain anymore as they are at a disadvantage in terms of size and strength. In this world, the Amazons are the humans of this world, but the last male has been killed off, hunted by the monsters for food. Female Amazons are all that's left of the human race in the jungle. While they are buff and strong, even they are no match alone against these monsters. The female humans are then seen as more breeding stock and slaves to be used for their animalistic desires so they are not targeted for killing but for capture. The human females have now lost the last village and have scattered, the few on the run and in hiding while others have been captured.

MC would then be brought into this world by a god's summon. He is given vast magical powers while he is not very well toned. However he does have a naturally well hung cock and balls despite his smaller stature of a human body. He will be far from helpless in this way. He would meet the first Amazon woman who brings him under her protection. From there we can plan out our story with the goal that he starts gathering other Amazon women together with the intent on breeding with them and to build a new village together to fight off the strong monsters of this world.

Monster example

Human X Elf

Dark Elf reference

I wonder if anyone would like to play out a story with this Dark Elf reference? Could be mother and daughter pair or a pair of sisters to my human character. This could take place in a fantasy setting or a Modern Fantasy setting

Heroine x boyfriend/Lover/enemy

makai tenshi djibril [THe Devil Angel Hentai series] is the sort of reference in mind.

Some hentai out there depicts those Heroines/Magical Girls who professes their desires for Love and Peace. What say that the power of love [Lust] is what gives them a boost in their strength? We can figure out a scenario with that concept in mind.

Orc x Elf
Villain x Heroine
Demon Lord x Saintess/ Heroine

There's probably more plots and pairings out there but I hope to hear what you have in mind on doing and we can come up with something together. I'm pretty open to various ideas and I'll let you know if I would be interested or not. Depending on the number of inquiries, I might not reach you all in a timely fashion but I'll give you replies nonetheless. So come on in and hit me up. I'm game to play until I find myself too full to take on anymore.

This search will update from time to time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom