Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female The greatest farm vacation! - The bitter taste of love

Nola Therma

Banned
Banished
Heyo, girls of bluemoon!
I've had some unusual bi-fantasies again, and was hoping that I may be able to find a partner for those thoughts on here!
I'm generally looling for another girl to take on some horse, dog and maybe even tapir and pig dicks with me! I could also see us playing with other human guys, but I'll leave that up to your preferences!

The lesbian parts of this would come from our characters playing with each other while having fun with others. Stuff like kissing, fingering, oral sex, etc., perhaps even some full on girl on girl scenes, but the majority of scenes would feature a dick here.

------------------------------

So, here's caviot #2! I myself am planning to play as a celebrity/canon! Wealthy thanks to her booming career she'd have rented a farm for the whole summer! Tagging along would be YC, presumably the best friend of MC in this scenario, or alternatively another celeb/canon friend of hers? I figured the two would have already been quite open about their excitement for big horsedicks before, having talked about their kinks with each other plenty. Maybe this isn't even their first vacation at some barn? I'm definitely open for this being their first, second or third rodeo.

There is a big barn filled with horses, another barn with kennels for the big farm dogs, perhaps an extra one for the tapirs and pigs and of course another one for farm equipment, to take care of the fields of crops. We could also use the truck, or if we wanna go full country girl style, a big, green tractor to go into the small town nearby the farm!

We could take this a few directions, as stated earlier. One option would be the renting of the farm specifically for our characters to mess with the animals living there, either as first timers or repeat offenders. The alternative would be that the girls are just trying to have a nice couple's/BFF time in America's countryside, nothing bad in mind regarding the animals yet, until they just so happen to stumble across their newest kinks.
It is really fun for the first week or so, but then we start looking for stuff to do and things start quickly getting sexual. It's only natural that two young women would start to get horny and need dick. Playing with each other at first, but then one day while playing outside near the barn we sneak inside and find a big horse in his pen. His large horse dick is out and fully hard as he is currently helping to breed another horse and he is totally in heat. We end up daring each other to do very naughty things with the horse.

-----------------------------------------------------------

This really will be the best summer break ever, I just need someone to play as my BFF and join me! I am very detailed and love describing my characters in extreme detail. I figure we can both take control of the animals and guys and have some kinky fun. There will be plenty of big dick for us to play with on the farm.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The zoovestigators!

Our characters are filthy fucking whores who solve animal related disappearances by using their bodies to investigate clues left behind by said animals!

My dream partner would be another girl that is super kinky,
like myself, and into fun kinks like watersports, rimming, excessive cum and the likes!

I'm playing through both PMs and threads.

My kinks are anal, being gaped, giving head, cock worship, big huge cocks, rimjobs, watersports (drinking and being peed on), pubic hair on men, overweight men, incest, big age gaps, dominant men, DD/lg, slutty women, dirty talk and name calling, being filmed and photographed, rough sex, slapping, smegma, stench, dirt, spanking, feet play, switching between pussy and anal sex, hooves/fur/teeth worship, saliva, dirt, toys, changing positions throughout sex, excessive cum, impregnation, spit play, collars and leashes, face fucking, humiliation, public, semi public, degradation, sexism, blumpkins, beastility, lesbian play, sharing partners, + much more! And even scat if that's your thing, too. That'd be lovely :)

I'd like to play as/against:
Riley Reid
Dakota Johnson
Jennifer Lawrence
Billie Eilish
Belle Delphine
Zooey Deschanel
Lady from Devil May Cry 5
Mama from Death Starnding
Quiet from Metal Gear Solid 5
Jill and Ada from Resident Evil
Sakura, Tsunade and Mei from Naruto