Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Semi-literary to literary romance RPs!

Hello! Thanks for taking a moment to look my thread over! I'll try and keep it as brief as I can, while still being informative. To start, here's my F-List, so that you can check and see if I'm either too boring for you or too spicy for you (it'll likely be the former, I'm a tad vanilla).

Still here? Awesome!

At the moment, I'm looking for something with a little more depth and heft to the story. Which is not to say I am against smut - I enjoy it quite a bit! But right now I'm definitely looking to craft some characters together! And "characters" is definitely the key word - overly complicated stories tend to lose my interest, but interesting characters will keep me engaged forever. In general, I'm looking for RPs that lean towards romance, while not being afraid to get erotic whenever it gets to that point. Communication is key when it comes to this balance, so I definitely like to openly discuss that while working out the scene/setup/scenario together.

I've been RPing for nearly 20 years. I usually play in third person, past tense, but am open to other options. My posting length varies – I try to be descriptive enough to keep it interesting, but don't like the idea that ALL posts must be a certain length. Sometimes one paragraph that's potent is infinitely better than four paragraphs that ramble or get watered down. My openers do tend to run longer, to set the background and the current scene!

I enjoy both original stories and fandom scenes. Below are some extra details on what I'm looking for with each. But it's also important to note that these are just initial ideas! I am always happy to hear story ideas from potential partners, too! Anything I'm particularly hoping to find will be set in a BOLD font. And I intend to add more possible setups as I think of more. I am also willing to play either role in most any of the original stories!

My preference with characters is to create them to fit the scenario and the preferences of my writing partner. So, at the moment, I don't have any pre-made original characters.

Original Scenarios

Modern

• Our characters connect during a silent retreat (or, if you want more dialogue, it could also be a writer's retreat).
  • During a camping trip, two relative strangers in a friend group find their bonds growing stronger amidst the beauty of nature.
  • While filming a movie in a quarantine bubble, two celebrities decide to have a fling.
  • A privileged billionaire must figure out how to come clean about their wealth, which they've kept hidden, to their partner before they can propose.
  • It's Burning Man. Two strangers find one another and connect with each other... and copious amounts of substances altering their perception.
  • A celebrity in need of a career boost decides to release a sex tape. To avoid their partner in the tape overshadowing them, they decide to make it with a random fan.
For the celebrity RPs, here are some actresses I'd personally enjoy playing opposite to (as always, these are suggestions, not requirements). If either of those storylines sound good to you, you can also suggest your own potential celebrities! Or request who I'd play in #3 (or #5 if we swap the genders around).

Gal Gadot

Samara Weaving
Maya Hawke

Anna Akana
Anya Taylor-Joy
Karen Gillen
HoYeon Jung
Margot Robbie
Jodie Comer

Fantasy

• A person discovers that upon coming of age, they've been offered as a groom/bride to a Fae.
  • A classic "arranged marriage between two kingdoms" story. With a slight edge - my character is technically the prince of your classic Evil Empire, and slowly learns to become a less harsh person as he grows closer to the princess he's destined to wed, leading to civil conflict.
Science Fiction
  • Two people flee a kaiju attack and wind up as the only people in a shelter.
  • A deep space explorer finds themselves discovering an alien civilization, and grows closer to the alien ambassador assigned to learn about humanity.
Quicker Smut
  • A man decides to visit a brothel. (Can be tweaked to also be a sci-fi or fantasy setting)
  • Two bored college kids decide to fool around at a party.
  • At a comic convention, two cosplayers wind up in a hotel room for fun. (We can pick OCs from famous cosplayers for this one, if you'd enjoy that!)

Fandoms

Note for Fandoms: Most of the time, I prefer fandom play to be between canon characters, but as with anything else, there are exceptions, and I'm open to
hearing story ideas that involve OCs if you have them!

Marvel
Star Lord or OC x Nebula
Spider-Man x Mary Jane
Spider-Man x Spider-Gwen

DC
Superman x Lois Lane
Batman x Catwoman
Environmentalist OC x Poison Ivy
OC x Harley Quinn (very much actively not a fan of her dynamic with the Joker)

Star Wars
Han or OC x Leia
OC x Rey

Video Games
Atelier Ryza:
OC x Ryza
Dragon Age: OC x Leiliana or Cassandra
Final Fantasy VII: Cloud or OC x Tifa
Final Fantasy X: Tidus or OC x Rikku

Final Fantasy XV:
Prompto, Noctis or OC x Cindy
Life is Strange: OC x Chloe
Persona 5: Protagonist or OC x Ann or Makoto

Resident Evil:
Chris or OC x Jill
Resident Evil 2/4: Leon or OC x Ada
Tomb Raider: OC x Lara Croft

Last edited:
Still strongly craving the silent/writer's retreat storyline! Also feeling the "celebrities have a fling while filming" plot. But, open to anything my potential roleplay partners might want to do, too! So say hello!

Back
Top Bottom