Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Craving Futa/F Play (NSFW Links)

SagittariusX

Planetoid
Hello there, hope you are doing well.

I will keep this small and simple.

Something about myself:
I prefer to write in third person past tense but don't have any problem with first person either. I tend to write 2-4 paragraphs at a time but the length can vary. The interaction is more important. I try to reply as soon as I can, which is at least once a day or two. If I have time, I can reply multiple times a day. I usually prefer to play Dom Female/Futa/Shemale characters. I also don't have any problem in playing multiple characters either.

For my kinks, I absolutely love Incest, Rough Sex, Hair Pulling, Spanking, Facefucking, Huge Cocks, Excessive Cum, Cock/Ball Worship, Hard Cum Facials, a lot of cum, Watersports. For my dislike, I am pretty much open to all the kinks except vore, gore, amputee, scat etc. Even then if you want to try something, we can discuss and I probably will go with it. So, we can go as kinky as you are comfortable with.

Plot:
I am currently craving for playing a Dom Futa in a cuckold plot and looking for a someone to play Female. The plot can be as simple as,
- YC and MC meets in a pub/bar/club, few drinks and with YC being sexually frustrated with her husband/fiancé/Boyfriend, both ends up at MC's house to have some fabulous sex.
- MC can be a teacher and YC and her husband can be parents of a bully with whom MC was rather strict. YC come to MC's home to reprimand me but it ends up MC's cock slave.

There are just few ideas. I am open to any other idea if you have one in mind. If you have ideas besides cuckold like Incest which is also my favorite, just drop me PM and we can discuss it.

If you are interested, drop me a PM.

- SagittariusX

Back
Top Bottom